All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Streamline

Web-based software asset and license management solution

Streamline Reviews

Fills in critical gaps and doesn't rat you out to Microsoft

I've found it a very powerful tool for customers that have used it.

Pros

Ongoing, up-do-date inventories that can provide real value and eliminate a lot of repetitive input on the customer's side. Once the customer makes any changes, say to prod/non-prod values, they stay there. I see too many situations where this time consuming task has to be repeated for every true-up. This product is also a very important alternative to the Microsoft SAM Managed Service Program, which...

Cons

It holds a lot of small details, but I say I like it the least mostly because inputting a lot of meta data isn't always fun.

Excellent Solution to quickly measure your Microsoft usage

Over all experience was excellent . We had a problem running MS-MAP and their support were really helpful. Ended upgrading to the next level to get the full Microsoft ELP and support

Pros

Works with a wide range of data sources inc. SCCM, MS_MAP, Altirus, landesk, lansweeper and many more. SaaS so no tools to deploy, just upload the inventory (excel or CSV) and 24 hours later it's turned into your Microsoft deployment position. You can do a POC for free which takes the risk out of the purchase and you can see if it's better that you current solution (which it was)

Cons

None really. It was far better that the tool and processes I had used previously. Coverting the raw scan data into licensable products took too long and changed with upgrades You still have to assign status (prod and non-prod) and make sure the inventory is complete but that goes for any solution.

hardware asset

good

Pros

easy to use, user friendly and intergration was good

Cons

cost, did not fit our budget and was not an option

What a great tool!

We want to know our license position with Microsoft at any time. We've been able to effective save money by identify license challenges and solving them before they become a problem. Much more cost effective solution then the big SAM Tools on the market.

Pros

Product Rights Built in allow you to have confidence in the license you require Software catalog and normalization into product families makes it easy to view products Categorizatoin of Software allows me to simply see malware, Open Source, etc that is in the environment and act on it

Cons

great job with wintel/desktop type products would be great to do IBM and ORacle in the same way

Simply genious! I can't believe I didn't discover this tool earlier ans saved myself months of work

Simplified my daily workflow tremendously.

Pros

So simple, connects directly to my sccm and extracts the software and allows me to instantly see what is licensable and whats not. I can't do this with SCCM alone.

Well worth a shot

Reasonable

Pros

All good this one, more products like this would be great

Cons

None I can find at moment, not that is should have any thing wrong with it really

AssetLabs Streamline License Manager

Pros

Directly connecting to my SCCM environment. Love it's ability to tell me what software can be licensed. Love the categorization of the software.

Cons

It's not as inexpensive as some may need it to be for small businesses.

The best license management tool we've found to date!

We've looked at a lot of different SAM tools but none has everything built in from categorization to automatic license type recognition. It has taken what used to be dozens of spreadsheets and put the data into an intuitive online interface. Fantastic!

Outstanding software

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to set up and easy to use!

Cons

No complaints at this time. If something comes up I will call support.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.