How does IndustrySafe compare with other Operations Management apps?
99% of apps offer a
80% of apps have a
21% of apps have a
Operations Management app prices shown are $/month
Additional information for IndustrySafe
Key features of IndustrySafe
- Incident reporting
- Public web form
- Observations on employees
- Automatic e-mail alerts
- Access on mobile devices for field use
- Corrective actions
- Claims management
- Event logs
- Automatic notifications
- Integration with other software
- View in real time
● IndustrySafe's dashboard gives safety professionals real time updates and allows users to print or export their data. The dashboard receives a constant stream of data from IndustrySafe's multiple modules so that safety managers can monitor and review the latest information.
● IndustrySafe has publicly available forms for recording incidents, observations and hazards which allows all stakeholders to report any unsafe condition or suggestion through a web-based form. No login, username or password is needed to use these public recording forms.
● IndustrySafe's inspection module allows users to customize the software's pre-built checklists, import their own existing checklists, or easily create new checklists.
● Analyze the safety of various jobs by tracking, reviewing and controlling the various risks associated with them with IndustrySafe's Job Safety Analysis module.
● IndustrySafe can be accessed on a tablet or mobile phone.
● In addition, IndustrySafe's mobile app allows users to record inspections and incidents on the fly with or without internet access. Data is then synced to IndustrySafe for real-time analysis.