Additional information for ProcureWare
Key features of ProcureWare
View All Features
- Sourcing management
- Supplier relationship management
- Leverage RFx templates
- Bidders list management
- Online client portal
- Customizable user interface
- Generate custom reports
- Supplier self-registration
- Single sign-on
- Supplier management
- Third party integration
- Customizable supplier categories
- Contract document repository
- Set up alerts for renewal dates
- Import supplier database
- Configurable bid questions
- Bid document distribution
- Unlimited custom fields
- Insurance certificate management
- Auction management
• Procurement teams can quickly access supplier information through ProcureWare's centralized database. Suppliers are responsible to self-register and keep their company information up to date including service categories, experience certifications, licensing, and insurance.
• The internal procurement team has the opportunity to review and approve new vendors in ProcureWare before inviting them to a bid. ProcureWare makes it easy to standardize supplier qualification and create a consistent step-by-step process.
• With ProcureWare’s integrated messaging capability, procurement teams can easily send vendor notifications and distribute bid documents. The system will track delivery and automatically log the communication, creating an auditable trail.
• Procurement teams can create and store ready to use RFI, RFP and RFQ templates in ProcureWare to ensure consistency and alignment with business rules.
• With ProcureWare, procurement teams have a number of options in the way they choose to administer and ultimately award a bid. The system supports team bid scoring, sealed bidding, reverse auctions, automatic bid tabulation, and the comparison of alternative award scenarios.
• ProcureWare allows procurement teams to auto-generate a contract from an awarded bid. These contracts along with their related documents, modifications, and warranties can be accessed and managed through a centralized database.