Additional information for ZeraWare
Key features of ZeraWare
View All Features
- Automatic email notifications at Enterprise level
- Enterprise dashboard showing safety data
- Track incidents and action completion
- Enter incident data into custom input fields
- Manage safety over five core modules
- Schedule and track employee training
- Maintain comprehensive safety program records
- Chart and graph safety data for reporting
- Automatic OSHA recordkeeping
- Local server or cloud-based database access
ZeraWare manages the five core safety program components of incident reporting, accident investigation, safety inspections, employee training and OSHA injury recordkeeping.
Use customizable fields to compile accident data, sorting incident details to reveal patterns and communicate problems via detailed reports.
Conduct in-depth investigations into why accidents happen using root cause analysis before tracking corrective actions through to completion.
Author customized checklists for conducting safety inspections or compliancy audits, querying and sorting result data to establish unwanted hazard patterns.
Automated OSHA injury recordkeeping ensures that vital, industry-standard compliancy forms are completed on time, hassle-free and accurately.
Manage employee training schedules and ensure staff remain safety compliant by tracking session attendance or program completion by person, date, topic and job.
ZeraWare supports Windows systems and servers only, offering local or hosted database install and additional dashboard access for Enterprise users.