ShowingTime Appointment Center

Exhibition management software for the real estate industry

ShowingTime Appointment Center Reviews

Pros

All of the agents we work with love using this feature, and so do our customers. It is an easy way for agents to schedule tours and keep everything organized.

Cons

They double charged me for listings and I have been literally begging them to refund the double charges.

Ravender v.

They have a broken accounting dept that tells you they will speak to their managers and get back to me but that never happens. Then, I call back and we try it again.

Ravender v.

Jeremy T.

4.4

Highly recommend!

Pros

I love this software for numerous reasons. It saves so much time by being able to set up showings from my computer, phone or iphone vs the old way of having to call each real estate office to set up showings. Plus the software automatically sends an email to agents who have shown my listings for feedback which I can then provide to my sellers. Great software.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Makes Showing Homes Easier

When you are performing the simple operation of scheduling an appointment to view a property when you already have all of the data you need in front of you from a different source, ShowingTime is a great timesaver and simplifies the process of trying to find a time that's good for a multitude of parties simultaneously.

Pros

ShowingTime is an amazing tool to help me schedule showings for homes and keep everything ready to go on the go as a real estate agent. You can look up times that are available on your smartphone and with a click of a button get access instructions and organize a day full of showings. When listing a property, it gives the seller options to be more in control if they need, or stay pretty hands-off if they prefer. It synchronizes pretty well with our local MLS, and has the option to call

Cons

The phone software itself is pretty glitchy (at least on my Android phone). I often have to open and close the app a couple of times when I first try to open it, and it seems to timeout pretty often. Also, when out in a small town with a client who has decided that they're interested in anything within a certain radius, the app does not give you a full list of what's currently on the market near you, despite there being the appearance of that function. Furthermore, when you select a property to show, the app does not populate details from MLS to show anything about the property other than its address, so I have to go open a second app, which eats up memory on my phone and makes ShowingTime close with error messages.

Great service years ago, but needs to update

Overall, it is a good time saver, but if you expect new updates and need more advanced options, it isn't the ideal service.

Pros

The ShowingTime Appointment center is a great feature as it saves us so much time. We can rely on this service to schedule showings on our listings and we receive notifications via email, phone call, text, or through the app when a showing is confirmed. Feedback requests can be automatically emailed to the showing agent depending on your preferences. You can customize the feedback questions to fit your (and your clients) needs. Saves a lot of time that would normally be spent calling and emailing agents. If you speak directly to an agent about the showing, you can enter the feedback manually. Other services that allow online appointment scheduling do not offer a call center for scheduling showings, so this is very beneficial for clients and agents who are not tech-savvy.

Cons

The service is dated and they haven't made many efforts to 'get with the times' and there are few options for self care. By now, agents in our area are very aware of Showing Time, but few agents use it. Most agents hate calling the 1-800 number because of the wait to connect to someone. I can enter showing requests manually on our website, but we should have a link dedicated to each listing, then post...

ShowingTime

Switching over to ShowingTime was such a great move for our company. It has mad the entire touring process so much less stressful for all parties involved.

Pros

Cons

The only con is having to manually input showing instructions for each listing. I wish they would auto-populate based on our preferences.

Easy to use and representatives are always available.

Pros

I like that I am able to use the app for most of the everyday functions that I actually use it for so I am always ready to set or alter my appointments.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't many things that I dislike about Showingtime. A feature that I would maybe add is a way to have Showingtime send an automated call to agents to receive their feedback responses as agents ted to be very busy and do not always submit their feedback. So in an effort to obtain all of the feedback, I would put a system in place that keeps reminding the agents to submit their feedback.

The best at what they do

I love it and would recommend it to any brokerage looking to boost their productivity

Pros

Easy to use mobile app 24 hour appointment call center Broad brokerage use Client feedback Reporting

Cons

Setup can be confusing at first Not cheap Getting other agents to call the appointment center Mobile app is great but missing a few features

ShowingTime makes my job easier

It has made my job as a Realtor much easier...I especially like that I can specify the times that current listings of mine can be shown, and of course, I don't have to take numerous calls from other Realtors.

Pros

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments with other Realtors when I have clients that need to see a home they have listed. In the past it would take about 15-20 minutes to schudule showings on homes after calling on Realtors...now it only takes about 5 minutes.

Cons

At this time I cannot think of anything I dislike about ShowingTime. If anything comes up in the future I will definitely post about it.

Khuram Khan

Pros

Quick response time. I have been using showing times for few years and I always had a good experience using showtimes to book and manage appointments

Cons

I like everything about showtimes. I have nothing negative to say

I’m satisfied

Love it

Pros

I really love the amount of information I can find on the properties I request, within the app.

Cons

Sometimes, the app stalls when I arrive at a showing. Other than that, it’s been perfect.

Overall a Great Product

Pros

On the listing side of transactions, ShowingTime is great for sending reminders to clients to ask for feedback multiple times, ensuring your sellers get as much information as possible. It is relatively easy to use and great for keeping your listings and showings organized. I also love the option of having a place to store buyers and sellers in one place on the app and add notes regarding showings.

Cons

I think the app could use a fresh update, and glitches sometimes. My app tends to be very slow at most times, which is frustrating when you need it the most to obtain codes to get into homes, but overall I like it.

Love this program!

You can email Buyers a schedule of their appointments right from the program, you no longer have to send a separate email from another program. This saves a lot of time from we used a template which had to be customized for each email. It is easy to add multiple parties to properties for sale. Each person can choose how they wish to be notified of new appointments or cancellations.

Pros

I like that you can now schedule showings for Buyers in this program, and that it allows you to see the distance between appointments and the approximate time to travel from one home to the next. It is easy to set-up showing instructions, with restrictions and exemptions, for new listings. Being able to add exemptions is a terrific new feature, eliminating the need to change instructions when Clients leave for vacation and change them back again when they return home.

Cons

I don't like that you don't receive a new notification when a listing is added from the MLS. Sometimes properties are so hot people are calling immediately to schedule showings when the Admins haven't realized the listings are live and haven't inputted the showing instructions yet.

ShowingTime is vital to our business and eliminates the frustration of managing listings

ShowingTime has completely changed the way we coordinate showings for our listings. It has made the whole process much smoother. We are able to update the information on the fly and even from a mobile phone if necessary. All of our agents now use it for every listing we have.

Pros

I love that our new listings populate in the system automatically after only a few minutes. The layout is very intuitive and easy to use. Having someone else coordinate the showings of our listings takes eliminates a lot of the time and headache of trying to manage it ourselves.

Cons

Often times agents trying to schedule a showing on our listings say they are not getting all the necessary information. It may be user error or a lack of clear communication.

Pretty Great.

Ultimately it's grown on me. I was NOT a fan right out the door, but it seems to do what we intend it for and, since I'm more familiar with the product at this point, I like it enough.

Pros

I appreciate the fact that there's an app for me to use when I'm not at my laptop. I'm able to make quick edits to our showing instructions.

Cons

ShowingTime acquired Centralized Showing Systems and while I REALLY didn't like CSS, this was still a hard adjustment getting used to ST. It's not the most user-friendly, but over time I appreciate that it's been reliable in things like sending market statistic reports out to clients. We've had some glitches w/ clients receiving incorrect notifications, or not being able to log in, but nothing that's been a dealbreaker.

Showing Time lets me use my time more efficiently.

Efficiency with time management.

Pros

No more calling each individual real estate office to make appointments. No longer being subject to the personalities, efficiency etc. of the person at the desk, answering the phone. I like the mapping feature, the way it looks is easy to quickly see the lockbox code, showing instructions etc. I am always annoyed when I'm on a roll of setting up multiple appointments when right in the middle of what makes sense regarding mapping it out, some agent requires I call them. They are not necessarily available when I call. I will skip that showing if it's just going to take too much time for me to finish making appointments & move on to the next task. I'd like to see i mandatory that we use Showing Time.

Cons

I've had a couple of time lately when I could not access it from my phone. I got a message that said there was no internet connection.

A game changer for the real estate professional

Pros

This saves hours of time per month by allowing me to schedule all of my inspections online or through the app. The app is simple to use and works flawlessly.

Cons

Functionality is decreased by the agents that set it up. Instead of responding to the requests themselves the agent will forward the request to the homeowner who has little idea what is happening. I'm not sure if there are not clear instructions on the site but when scheduling it says the listing agent is being notified yet the agent never has a clue.

ShowingTime is Great for Real Estate!

We have solved that if an Agent says they have a showing we can see we can confirm on the Listing Activity Details.

Pros

I love the way we can search for a listing and it gives you all the information. THe Restrictions for the showing is easy to find. Listing Activity Details are a great way to confirm who has a showing and who has got approved.

Cons

It does not list the Sq Ft. The BD size. Need to have a little more detail on the property. A way to click on the picture of the property at least to zoom in.

Best thing to happen to Real Estate

Pros

Best and fastest way to schedule a showing for real estate properties. The system is extremely easy to use and navigate. Adding showing restrictions and availabilities can be done online or on the app, which makes last minute changes a breeze. The automatic feedback means I don't have to call agents after they show my listing and my seller gets an immediate report.

Cons

I haven't run into any issues with the system in the 4+ years I have used it.

THE BEST SCHEDULERS!!!

LOVE IT! They coordinate with showing agent and sellers, so I can focus on selling :)

Pros

What a time saver! It allows to put instructions in once (and make changes if necessary), and have a full staff field calls from showing agents.

Cons

It gets expensive over 10 listings. The 1st 10 lisyings are included for $29.95- each listing after is $6.00. Price goes from less than $3.00 per listing to double if you do volume.

Useful for More than Just Realtors

I am a home inspector who uses the app to schedule inspections and radon-drop off appointments with listing agents.

Pros

I like that I can simply and quickly go in and schedule a home inspection without waiting for a return call from the listing agent. I also love that I can add a note to the inspection request letting them know any additional details. It's easy to change the appointment if I need as well. It's a very easy to use software.

Cons

I wish there were a way to contact realtors when the showing times are limited. Occasionally, there are properties that don't have any showing times available and I need to contact the realtor quickly. The only option seems to be copying the phone number and pasting it into my phone. I'd like to be able to request an appointment even if it's not available in the app. Usually by the time an inspection is set, many of the time restrictions are removed.

ShowingTime Appointment Center for Realtos

This simplifies the appointment process and helps track your buyers and showings for your listings.

Pros

Love how easy this software makes making an appointment for showings. It is great for keeping track of your appointments for showing for your buyers and on your listings.

Cons

There is nothing to nothing negative I think about this software. It works perfect in our industry.

ShowingTime is Great For Agents

I love this software for the real estate industry. It makes scheduling showing activity super easy. It also allows you to track activity and feedback and send reports to your clients. Great!

Pros

I love the ability to allow agents and inspectors to easily schedule appointments to show/inspect my real estate listings.

Cons

Overall, nothing negative in my opinion. The occasional glitch, but you will have that with anything.

Hard to Navigate, Complicated to Edit. Doesn't have needed features that CSS had.

They didn't know answer to my edit feedback question. They told me incorrect info about adding a contact.

Pros

I didn't like anything better about this software.

Cons

The website is hard to navigate compared to other showing services I've used. It could be formatted much simpler but was probably designed by a computer programmer and not a realtor. I need to add notes for myself to the listing so that I can keep track of feedback (after the initial feedback has been given) If an agent responds that there is some interest, I want my seller client to know that I have...

User Friendly

I do not always receive knowledgeable or courteous tech support.

Pros

I love how easy it is to add listings, modify showing instructions, and add notes for showing agents

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to customize showing restrictions/ exceptions. We often had quirky showing hours and inputting them can be tedious.

ShowingTime Save You Time

Overall, what I like about ShowingTime completely outweighs what I dislike about it. It is easy enough to use and why would you not use it if you can save time to focus yourself on other word that needs to be completed.

Pros

I like that ShowingTime saves you time. It saves you time by having the showing requests center all in one place and people don't repetitively call you asking you questions. You can use the site to either confirm or decline appointment requests for your property showings by so many different options- phone call, text, or email. I also like how you can set it up so the owners of the property can deny and confirm showing requests.

Cons

I don't always love the functionality of this software. I feel that it seems a bit out of date technology wise. I find it hard to cancel appointments.

Best way to book a appt.

Pros

We use showing time to book all of our clients showings. They also allow us to book Inspections and appraisals. They are the best! This has freed up time for us to work on other items instead of chasing down clients.

Cons

Great company to use. Easy to book and get feedback