PureVPN

Secured VPN service offering limitless, anonymous web access

PureVPN Reviews

Ahmed O.

The web browser extension is one of the best and is easy to use. In addition, it has servers separately mentioned for unblocking popular streaming websites like Netflix etc.

Juan Carlos G.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a while to locate the nearest and right servers remotely. Worse thing is that I found out that it causes conflicts with my local internet connection.

Brian K.

David O.

Acceptable, but disappointing considering I paid less than $15 a year for five years of service I am not going to complain too much.

4.3

Simple and clean VPN

This is an amazing piece of sotware it does what it sais, its fast and reliable. Also it pass througth most of internet restrictionsn in my work netfwork and allow me to privatly navigate thorugth the internet. I love it <3

Pros

Easy setup Several servers (republica dominicana server rules) Fast conection Pass througth internet restrictions Allows me to play league of legends can use on more that 1 machine.

Cons

Its a bit expensive but it is worth. Some times disconect but it quickly reconect.

PureVPN - No more boundaries for your Internet

I’ve been using PureVPN for over a year now, throughout this time period, my overall experience with PureVPN is very satisfactory. I will recommend PureVPN to anyone without any hesitations.

Pros

PureVPN is one of the best and most affordable VPN available in the market right now. I'll explain best things I love about PureVPN briefly. 1. Ease of use/Fast – PureVPN has one of the easiest to use interfaces and PureVPN offers great speeds so that users will not experience any difficulties in Streaming & Downloads. 2. No of servers - PureVPN has hundreds of server locations scattered around the...

Cons

From my personal experience PureVPN works very well all the time. Sometimes users might experience difficulties in streaming US Netflix by directly connecting to a United State server, in that case users should select US Netflix service from streaming section, and it will work properly.

A great VPN service with lots of features

My overall experience with PureVPN is great. This software is an incredible and powerful VPN service both for mobile (smartphone) and desktop (PC). I often use it on the go, while I'm accessing public Wi-Fi areas. The features presented by PureVPN work very well and often come in handy in some situations. I may also mention the amazing referral program, which let me share free monthly account with my peers. I have absolutely all my confidence in PureVPN and I can easily recommend it to anyone!

Pros

What I like the most about PureVPN is how easy it is to use the app both on mobile and on the desktop. I enjoy a lot its design/layout and how it offers so many locations to access with the VPN service. I also like the PureVPN add-on for the Google Chrome, as it is very fast and reliable to use on the web. The advanced settings offers great features, such as the connection protocol and split tunneling and the support team is very friendly and responsive. They once solved me an issue in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Despite PureVPN amazing features, what I like the least about this software is how some features are billed separately from the conventional PureVPN subscription. For the price I pay for the subscription, I would like to unlock all these features at once. Other than that, I have no more negative points to mention about this very software.

Another app with great promises and almost 0 delivery

For the first several months I was a happy user until the day I had to contact the support for an issue restricting me to use the service.

Pros

I give them the credit that the desktop app is made to look shiny and modern. On first sight it look like you have plentiful of options to choose different servers and locations. Overall it has a good touch to detail.

Cons

There are a few things that I really did not like about this software. First of all sometimes I need to connect to a different server on the same location and obtain different IP for testing purposes, but this feature is not present unfortunately. While everything is working and you don't need to contact the support everything is fine, but if you do, don't expect fast answer and resolution of your...

Instant International Testing

Pros

PureVPN allows us to confirm how our geo-specific sites are going to appear for our end users no matter where they are. It makes a difficult problem really straight forward.

Cons

There's not much I dislike. It solves a real problem and does so cheaply. In one case it would have been helpful if we could have specified where within a country the IP was located but this was pretty specific and I get why (particularly in the case of this country) it was not possible.

Value for money but quality could have been better

I'm a marketer and I use this tool to see local search results from a variety of places in the world. So lack of servers around the world bugs me. If you are one who don't want to experience the web from around world you wouldn't have much problem.

Pros

The Pricing for which I got the product was a decision maker for me. Plus I like how I can use Google Chrome extension in one chrome user account and browse the normal internet in another chrome user or you can access internet from any part of world in Mozilla using extension and browse normal local web in chrome.

Cons

Less number of servers and unavailability of servers in coutries like Russia, China, various gulf countries. Also the speed of browsing is not that good.

I'm on the VPN fence about this VPN

Overall it's worked for me, but I don't know too much about them as mentioned. I want to know more about their data trafficking, user data retention and general user information sharing. Therefore, I'm still on the fence about PureVPN.

Pros

This VPN is quite simple to setup. They have a very easy to use UI, makes other VPN's seem more difficult to use. It works well, connects quickly, masks your IP and keeps you feeling more secure.

Cons

I don't really know them. I've had mixed reactions from their support team. They're helpful, and at times unresponsive, then at times they're very responsive, so there's definite levels of inconsistency I'm not too happy about.

PureVPN for Super Secure Privacy

I found PureVPN easy to use. It is one of the most popular VPN's on the market, and they are constantly improving it. At the time I originally purchased it, it was limited to a few devices, but it now supports everything from pc's to Amazon Firesticks. It has an internet kill switch to take down your internet if there is a disruption or senses something isn't quite right. Technical support is fast...

Pros

- Able to securely surf the web - Multiple options to select which country you were connecting from - Supported multiple devices - Easy payment options such as paypay, credit card, and gift cards. - Multiple device support for same account - Able to securely surf the net from local wifi - Easy to navigate UI

Cons

- Cost is a little steep compared to other app - A little difficult to configure to work with third party apps

Handy VPN tool with multiple country options

Great VPN for security and web management purposes. Have had no real issues with it.

Pros

I've used this VPN for years. It's a great tool that's useful for not only security purposes but also for times that I need to review websites from other countries for work and geo-restrictions present issues. It also has many countries to choose from.

Cons

It can sometimes be a little buggy when it is being updated. This generally doesn't happen, but can do on occasion.

Budget VPN at Cost of Speed

Pros

It is typically the most inexpensive option for your personal use, it does provide worldwide VPN addresses to assist you in getting foreign content through streaming apps, protects you identity while on the go. It does what you'd want a VPN to do

Cons

Some of the most unimpressive speeds when connected I've ever dealt with, sometimes it feels like dial-up. I have a fiber connection and it cuts it to 1/20 the speed at times and even free vpns tend to have better speed.

PureVPN is one of the best VPN I have used

PureVPN is good and they provide good service because they offer one of the best services out there and equally have a good customer care agents who can help you out when you have any issues with using their services. I will continue using PureVPN for now and I do hope they continue improving their services to satisfy clients needs.

Pros

PureVPN turns out to be one of the best I have used and still using it because I bought their 2 years plan few months back and have been enjoying it. Their customer service is very fast to attend to queries and get any problem solved. The anonymity level of any of their VPN servers is always beyond average and on most servers that I use I do get 100%. PureVPN I can simply say is the best VPN for me that I have and equally affordable than other VPN services and they equally have a dedicated IP for personal use. I will recommend this VPN service to anyone interested in getting a VPN for personal use.

Cons

PureVPN is good but one thing I rarely don't like about their service is not allowing users of their service to download their various applications without having to login. This happened to me when I wanted to download their iOS app but it prompt me to the order page for me to purchase because I was not logged in. I will suggest they make their app available for download without having to login to their website. Though all servers that I have used none was blacklisted but some are really not fast and slow down internet connection.

Most secured and featured VPN connectivity service

Pros

Apart from my other works, I usually spend my time on the internet to find suitable items, softwares, products, informations and other things for my business. And while doing that, I generally visit many sites on the internet which are either unsafe or non-trustable, in this case I never want my internet connectivity information and other private data to be revealed to the sites or otherwise my information...

Cons

PureVPN provides so many features but still some of the features are available only after the premium expansion. And the problem is that if you aren't a regular user, the premium pricing will feel you like its useless for you because its somewhat expensive and you generally don't use it all the time

Wide List of Servers but not perfect IPs

I like it because I can find any country I need easily. The price is reasonable.

Pros

The software is easy to use and implement. I also tried the mobile version and it's very good. The best thing in this subscription is that there is a big list to choose. Almost all countries around the world.

Cons

IPs are mostly blacklisted and not suitable to be used in any secured platform. IPs are sometimes read as a different location that the one it appears in the application.

Wide variety of servers in the world.

Excellent for maintaining privacy and protection. It has many quality servers in the main countries and cities of the world.

Pros

The additional personal IP location service is effective for accessing the Streaming pages and the connection speed is high. Fully encrypt your geolocation and IP address.

Cons

The Android application has interruptions and Internet speed is also a bit affected. Sometimes problems arise with connection protocols, however, the support service is fast and live. Additional services make the monthly payment expensive compared to other VPN programs.

Best VPN for Business needs and for normal day to day user.

I could use the app both on my mobile and several other computers at the same time with a single account. Usually other VPNs have limited server locations but with this I was able to find a server where ever my business took me and also with my teams spread across 4 continents.

Pros

1. Top notch customer support. 2. Internet Kill Switch 3. Number of server locations. 4. Well defined selection modes for your business needs. 5. Remote secure access

Cons

User interface for the apps can be improved.

Software which is very functional and quick to get into

Am working on a application that has different behaviours in different countries, in order to test the app from different locations am using PureVPN to connect.

Pros

I like the most the simplistic UI and the small window that is used for the application, all the information you need is organised and easy to find. Works quick with high reliability.

Cons

I didn't like that on MacOS when you try to disconnect from a connection from the status bar the window gets bugged out and keeps moving to the right, nothing is happening and only left option is to open the application and disconnect from there.

PureVPN is a decent vpn choice for medium size industry!

Pros

750+ servers in 141 countries Five simultaneous connections Support for OpenVPN, Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)/Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP), Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP), and Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) VPN protocols WiFi security Dedicated IP NAT firewall Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection

Cons

IPv6, DNS and WebRTC leaks detected Connection issues on select servers Many complaints Hard to verify security features and claims

VPN

PureVPN seems to be expanding constantly, I have noticed it even works on Amazon Firesticks now!

Pros

PureVPN is easy to use, simple to setup, and secure! What more can you ask for in a product?

Cons

The premium pricing is a little high, but it works well for what it is. I will continue to use Pure!

Very robust, easily configured VPN product

It has been a great tool for my associates to use when not wanting to advertise what City/State they are connected from.

Pros

PureVPN provides total anonymity to your connection to the Internet. It can be used to mask Geo-locating and other Internet tools trying to pin down where you are connected.

Cons

Very few. There are certain locations in Asia that advertise as ready to connect, but the attempts time out. I very minor annoyance at worst.

Good Server with PureVPN

PureVPN have promo like lifetime. so. i recommended take it before gone :)

Pros

I have paid vpn. 1. Have many server 2. Stable server 3. Always low ping 4. Have catagory for manage you want used.

Cons

I have paid vpn. i never have problem using this vpn. so, for me is most good vpn, i recommended for you.

Purevpn review

Pros

Protocol support; pure vpn is one of the very few in its category that supports a wide variety of protocols, ranging from ipsec to pptp all in a bid to provide a strong online security presence and unmatched speed. Encryption; due to a common attack popularly referred to as the bruge force attack, purevpn based its services on a 256bit encryption which is the standard for fighting against the earlier mentioned menace. Advanced features; as against some other vpn networks out there, pure vpn has a list of extended features that ranges from kill switch to multiple connection support. Torrent supporr; despite the fact that the powers that be are working against torrenting as of recent, the devlopers of purevpn fully support the idea of torrenting and this vpn is torrent friendly.

Cons

Download speed; sometimes the speed of coping something off the internet gets irritably slow and unbearable. Customer service; the customer service assistant representatives working over there at purevpn have no grasp on what's going on with their company as they are barely helpful with queries. Logs policy; purevpn claims to be conscious of your security by not keeping track of whatever it is you do, it's a big fat lie as they do in some way store your activities.

Helps keeps your connection secure

We are not worried about our data privacy when using PureVPN.

Pros

We like that PureVPN is a simple and accessable VPN service which can keep our devices secure on unknown networks.

Cons

Some countries can detect and block the VPN service.

Just Perfect

privacy and streaming

Pros

Works perfect in different devices (iOS, Mac and windows), good for personal privacy and stream services from different countries.

Cons

A nice interface and good connection with several ip addresses worldwide

An aesthetically pleasing program, with a first-line technical service that allows me to solve the software's operational problems while I enjoy the same

Pros

More than 100 ip addresses available worldwide, is a very useful software that allows me to connect from various places by accessing music videos, profiles of actors, video blogs and blogs and other interests.

Cons

Sometimes the ip are not completely reliable and end up overlapping the IP address of origin, generating problems to be able to enter the pages that I want

I feel secured!

Pros

The ease of use and very speedy is the what I like most about this software. Customer service is also top notch.