Be.Live Logo

Live streaming platform for content creators and SMBs

Be.Live Reviews

Suggested alternatives

afton-tickets
ant-media-server
central-desktop

The simulcasting to Facebook and YouTube is amazing. We love the split-screen feature so the words to the worship songs can be on one side and the worship minister is on the other.
Overall, I've been very happy with BeLive and have already referred a few clients. The customer service is very good and has quick response times when I need help.
Few occasional glitches and the Facebook algorithm that cuts broadcasts.
Sometime has issues, facebook cut off the transmition.

Ventsislav N.

Media Production, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

It's working good

I am happily using it for interviews, product demos and community shows.

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to customize and easy to set up on screen captures, logos, branding, display of comments etc.

Cons

The transitions between the different scenes / cameras/ media are not as smooth as possible and can be done better.

GH

Gayle H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Be.live got me started!

Wonderful

Pros

I loved how easy it was being a online browser platform it was easy to connect to Facebook and eventually YouTube

Cons

I had issues with the software it would drop after A minute or so or say there was an error connecting I subsequently found out that it did not like the PNG images that I was posting for the event and I could only post JPG images. But there were still some times when I would go through a whole show and it wouldn’t show up or be streamed as I expected it to be.

KJ

Kareem J.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Early Signs Of Success...Vast Potential...

horrible...great service, but this is for amateurs...FYI, you were my first every live streaming, I do not use directly to FB, youtube, or LinkedIn...

Pros

It is easy to use...and you gave me a free first month or two...

Cons

delays, guest sign in, 2 streaming locations only, and basic features compared to others....for the same price.

Kareem, thank you for sharing your insights! Sorry to hear you had some delay issues, I would recommend contacting support to help you navigate and solve this inconvenience. Also, would love to hear your feedback on the guest sign-in, you can share that with Support as well. 5 destinations are now available as well as some unique features like Live Sales, AI Comment Assistant, widgets, and more. Feel free to request a demo with Maria if you need help exploring old and new features. I'm happy to help :)

DA

David A.

Sports, self-employed

Excellent tool for live sessions

multiple target streaming

Pros

easy use and compatibility with different social media

Cons

some issues with the app in mobile version

Yanick T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Excellent and less expensive...

Pros

Be.Live is a great way to plan your communication strategy, marketing and public relations.

Cons

Offers very few features. It is less flexible than the competitors.

Revanth S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

For Live stream management its quite helpful

For me the interface was impressive. Many features were their directly in streaming dashboard to help stream quickly and manage things properly. Adding Sales link while Live streaming were quite helpful for getting leads.

Pros

The interface is clean and has all necessary features in it. Camera settings were easy to setup. Inviting people or guests was easy. We can show images, audio or pre-recorded video, YouTube video, Facebook and more. While streaming, links can be shared which was very helpful to get leads.

Cons

Streaming in more platforms would be great, if they introduce. I had a few bugs while streaming due to which screen freezed, it happened just few times.

MK

Manasseh K.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Be.Live is very user-friendly

I really appreciate Be.Live because it's simple to use, comprehend, and control the features. However, the primary disadvantage is that Instagram isn't supported.

Pros

The first streaming application I used was Be.Live. It was simple for me to connect it to Facebook, give links to my visitors, and bring them onto the screen. When I first started live streaming, this programme never gave me any problems. Furthermore, it is comparatively more affordable when compared to other applications.

Cons

Two features would be great: first, it would be nice to be able to broadcast to Instagram. second, seeing Facebook users' names directly would be preferable.

JF

Jared F.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and dependable!

Overall our experience has been almost exclusively positive. The few moments where a broadcast had issues were very few and far between. Also, the customer service in my option has been amazing and quick when help is needed.

Pros

It was easy to use, browser-based (no need to download extra software, etc) and the customer service has been outstanding.

Cons

I would like more options for customizing the broadcast with branding or adding slides etc. I'd also like to see the option to have more than 4 people on screen at a time but it certainly isn't a deal breaker.

Angel S.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Great software - catch the Appsumo deal if you can

It’s a great software that’s easy to use and will let you look very professional during a live stream. You can be your own producer with just a few clicks.

Pros

It’s easy to use and it works pretty well.

Cons

They only offered the Appsumo deal to new users. Their limits to how many channels you can stream to at one time.

VV

Viktoria V.

Online Media, self-employed

Own yourself

It was a few month to learn the system, but Than it works good

Pros

It is freedom feeling for me, I Love it.

Cons

Look very designed. Many options, and improving well.

TL

Tammy L.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Fantastic for our Church Broadcasts!

Oh my goodness, Be.Live has been a huge blessing. We notice all the little updates and tweaks. We were so thankful when we could upload multiple images in an image gallery! I just wish we could do more than 10 at a time. Our sermon notes are typically 20 + tiles long.

Pros

The simulcasting to Facebook and YouTube is amazing! We love the split-screen feature so the words to the worship songs can be on one side and the worship minister is on the other. When our minister is speaking, we use the split-screen to show his message notes.

Cons

I soooooooooo wish that we could move around the tiles in the staging area once they have been uploaded. Often, we upload and mistakingly leave something out and have to go back and delete items to make sure it's in order. We often have 30-35 tiles in the staging area and it's frustrating when we miss something. It would also be really nice if it uploaded with the file name. I like that we can type it in but when we have multiple services with 10-12 minutes sometimes to reload between services, I don't have time to title each tile. And they're so small it is sometimes hard to see the type on the tiles to make sure I'm putting up the right notes at the right part of the message.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Simple to Use + Multi-streaming. Love the EASE of this!

I love Be.Live, it incorporates three features that you'd have to pay for in other softwares, or use an external software for, which are the Video Editor, Guest/Interview and the Multistreaming. I would completely recommend it best for beginners and people who want a simple livestream setup that's ready to go.

Pros

I love the multi-streaming feature. There are software out there that does multi-streaming only, and the fact that Be.Live incorporates this makes it so easy for me to live stream across my FB Group and my FB Page (for now). I also like the on-screen agenda feature, it makes the whole live stream look very professional and put-together. Lastly, I especially like the Guest/Interview feature, because that's an extra on other softwares that you have to pay for. I would completely recommend Be.Live for beginners... so many things are preset and ready to go!

Cons

It's not as customizable as other live-streaming softwares, and there isn't a saving feature of TRUE preset templates of various different screen setups. I would have loved to hop from one preset to another preset seamlessly. For example, if I were to show a video after my live stream of myself, I will have to Hide the live camera recording of myself first, before clicking on the "Show in Steam" button to show the video. If I showed both live camera and video, they would appear side by side in a split screen, which is not what I want. And if I had my branding or my On Screen Agenda on, I would have to disable both or they would block the video.

KT

Kathryn T.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Be.Live and be there.

This platform has worked very well for me and I've used it for three years. I love the simplicity. The support provided is quite good as well. I have been very pleased with the program and it was very easy to become proficient with it.

Pros

I go live each week with guests on my interview show Let's Get Writing and Be.Live offers an easy but professional-looking platform for my broadcasts. I host an interview show and use the split-screen, media uploads, titles, crawlers and viewer comments (love these). It's easy to integrate while I'm hosting my shows and the end result is very professional and clean. I need a simple program that meets these needs and Be.live does this very well.

Cons

I wish it could stream to Instagram. I'd also like to integrate short video clips, and I'm unsure if it can do this. I upload photos but haven't been able to upload video clips. I also tried to use the assistant feature at one point and it didn't work well.

DL

Damián L.

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Siento que es una de mis mejores inversiones

Mi experiencia general s muy buena, no lo cambiaria en este momento. Muy conforme

Pros

Una muy buena opción para los que buscamos llegar a una mayor audiencia. Tiene un manejo muy amigable para principiantes con la capacidad de transmitir en vivo a diferentes paginas y redes (Facebook, YouTube etc) Estoy muy conforme con el desempeño en el momento del vivo, tiene en este momento dos opciones de personalización para mostrar los mensajes de la audiencia, posibilidad del colocar ligo, subir fotos, videos par pasarlos mientras se transmite. Excelente!!! Muy buena relacion entre precio y funcionalidades

Cons

Quizás pediría un poco mas de opciones de personalización o temas para los títulos o comentarios ... pero por lo demás no tiene desperdicio. Para mi es una muy buena inversión

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

JS

Jack S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

8 hours stream/ Record on the cloud app

This is a must have if you like to do spontaneous live video, the app. Used it for 2 years and happy that I got this

Pros

That you can stream 1080p and record while streaming, bring comments on the screen. Is easy to one on one meeting !

Cons

The cons could be when you do not have the highest plan then the video recorded are not clear!!

GJ

Garry J.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

BeLive Product Review 2021

Pros

I really like the multi stream feature, the scheduling and the ability to interact with our audience for each stream. I also REALLY appreciate having the ability to download the video and audio for our own personal library.

Cons

Two things that jump out is that it would be nice to be able to assign a moderator for the comments. To set up a staff that just handles showing comments and responding so that presenters can focus on presenting... second thing would be nice to have is the ability to manually arrange camera position when there is just one camera on top of imported media... sometimes the position interferes with presentation/image content.

DM

Dena M.

Entertainment, self-employed

Good product

It's good. I don't know of another software that has the same offerings. It is a little too pricey but could be improved to make it worth the cost.

Pros

I love that you can highlight a person's comment when you are answering them. I think the customer likes it too.

Cons

Scheduling is not very intuitive. I've mentioned it before but it hasn't been improved much.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Belive is the best tool I've found... but I'm not in love

Pros

I love being able to stream to Facebook and YouTube at the same time. The graphics look nice. It's easy to switch between views and show images and agendas on screen.

Cons

It's glitchy. I'm having trouble getting my live streams to show up in YouTube Creator Studio.

LP

Latoya P.

Research, self-employed

Paul review

Great

Pros

Multiple streaming platforms and scheduling

Cons

The Price and only two streaming platforms

oa

oscar a.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

the transmition time

sometime has issues, facebook cut off the transmition

Pros

easy to understand and use, and manage the features, I really like it, but some time facebook did not allow it

Cons

could be nice if will be connected to instagram

WP

Wendy P.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

It's so EASY!

Pros

I LOVE that Be.Live is so simple and intuitive to use. It's easy to brand, easy to point to the right place on social media (even though that changes frequently for us).

Cons

I wish we could see the names of FB users without requiring them to take an additional step.

MS

Michael S.

A good Livestreaming platform

Very good experience with Be..Live

Pros

Easy to use. Not without its glitches but the team listen to feedback and help as Much as they can

Cons

Few occasional glitches and the Facebook algorithm that cuts broadcasts

BI

Barbara I.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Super easy to use!

I really liked it, I don’t have many complaints. At some points it was glitchy but they fixed it.

Pros

It was such an easy software to use. Very intuitive and not extremely tech at all, yet still maintaining a high level of value and features.

Cons

It doesn’t really help with engagement which is not their fault as they can’t really control Facebook and the platform itself.

Laura D.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Be Visible - Be.Live

My overall experience with Be.Live was positive. It was a great platform for me to begin streaming and interviewing guests with, and I'd recommend it to others.

Pros

Be.Live was the first streaming software I used. I was able to connect it to Facebook, send guest speaker links, and bring my guests onscreen easily. I was just beginning to live stream and this software never gave me any issues.

Cons

I didn't love the branding on the broadcast and I would have had to purchase a subscription that was out of my budget to remove the Be.Live branding.

Pablo P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

LOVE THIS LIVESTREAM SOFTWARE!!

Pros

I just needed to login and livestream, BeLive is really easy to use

Cons

No additional destinations like streamyard, account will need to be under an email address please