RapidMiner Reviews

4.73/5 (11 reviews)

Rashid Chatani

Great tool for data analytics!

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Great data analytic and visualization tool! No coding skills needed! Rapidminer is a GUI tool that you can connect boxes on a canvas to conduct data anlysis, this serves as a great introduction to data analytics. Free for students! You can get a provisional liscence with a dot edu account. This is a great perk of the software. Data analytics and data visualization tools are available within the software with a plethora of other features!

Khurram Mahmood

Excellent tool for Data Mining

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Started using this software a few months ago, and its shear power is amazing. The number of things the user can do with this software are amazing

parinaz jafari

Easily do your data mining

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I learnt how to do data mining with this software. I can only say it is perfect even for new learners. When I started data mining the concept itself was new to me and I did not want to do complicated programming to do my data mining. That is why I chose RapidMiner. It is so easy to use and it provides lots of hint how to use each icon. I really prefer RapidMiner if I want to get my data mined faster and easier. Highly recommended.

francis mwaniki

Its simplicity enables one to do data science and the best part is you can customize as per need.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Very comfortable to use especially for a beginner and since it can be supported in any platform and excellent form of teaching.Makes machine learning easy

Emad Mohamed

Toward sophisticated data analytics :RapidMiner

Reviewed 2018-11-01

I use RapidMiner for data analytics, data mining, classification and clustering in construction management.1- Friendly interface, robust software operation 2- Easy to learn 3- It support several data types

Anonymous

Fairly straight forward analytics

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-16

I'm using the basic version but was surprised to be able to easily analyse my small data set and identify a few interesting trends very swiftly. Usually I'd do basic analysis manually with SQL and gnuplot, but can see myself using to Rapidminer more in future (not something I thought I'd say)Provides a surprising array of different analytical templates from to off. Very easy to get up and running, an online tutorial videos quickly show how to use the different analytical reports.

Yehia Elshater

Great tool for Proof of Concept purposes

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I used RapidMiner a lot for doing proof of concept of some machine learning models before going to the production. It is really easy to construct a machine learning workflow, including loading data, features selection and cleaning, applying machine learning models and visualization. Sometimes, RapidMiner does not work well with big data as it requires a lot of memory to process the data. However, for me, it is the best tool yet to do pre-production experiements.Easy to use. Perfect for non-technical users. RapidMiner includes a lot of Machine Learning libraries and algorithms. Easy to construct simple and understandable machine learning workflows

navid hossein

do you need to analyze the data?

Reviewed 2018-11-07

I had a big data set I should analyze and didn't have any clue about data mining that's where I was introduced with rapid miner and I analyzed my data in less than a day. so I can just say its so easy and pretty simple and perfect.

Howard Martinez

Very fast work and excellent presentation of results

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I combined RapidMiner with R and it is a wonderful tool. It is the best in the market to build useful information from the result of data ming process.Easy of use, fast, really nice presentation of results.

Melissa Steele

Rapid Miner is a fantastic tool for machine learning!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-07

It allowed us to do predictions on our data without having to be an experienced Data ScientistIt's so intuitive and easy to use. You can have a machine learning model built in just minutes and the price is great too! The best thing is that I don't have to be an experienced Data Scientist to work with this too. It's a great tool at a great price and very easy to use compared to other tools on the market!

Anonymous

RapidMiner Data Modelling

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-18

Easy to transform data and model easy to use machine learning algorithms Options for feature customization