Style Intelligence Reviews

Style Intelligence

Cloud-based business intelligence software for enterprises

Style Intelligence

Review Summary

Pros

Great layout and helpful help menus. Great WebEx sessions when they are being shown (can also YouTube them!).

Chris L.

Read the full review
We're quite pleased with the software and would highly recommend it for it's ease of use and integration capabilities.

James R.

Read the full review
The entire suite of products are easy to use. The entire InetSoft Team from sales to tech support is outstanding and always helpful.

Giovanni B.

Jack P.

Jeff B.

Read the full review
Similarly, altering data source for the worksheet blocks is difficult.

Les T.

4.5

Customer Service is the Best I've Encountered!

I love this product! I was tasked with finding a BI tool to support our growing need for a web based interactive reporting and dash boarding tool. A colleague and I agreed that InetSoft's Style Intelligence was our number one pick after reviewing 8 or 9 other top names in the business. Creating dashboards is very intuitive and easy to use with its drag and drop functionality, and the variety of visualization...

Pros

. Customer service is the best I've encountered among software vendors. All the technicians are extremely knowledgeable, patient and will make every effort to accommodate your schedule and resolve the issue in a timely manner. . The ability to "mash-up" data from multiple sources without IT intervention is a wonderful thing! . The archive of Youtube videos is also extremely helpful for the beginner...

Cons

JavaScript and/or SQL is required for building custom expressions and filter conditions. JavaScript can be very frustrating to use, but that's probably due to my limited experience with the language. A syntax builder would be helpful and would eliminate much of the frustration. Also, wish they had a hotline or an email box that would allow quick answers to problems encountered with expressions or other simple requests. They do provide comprehensive documentation, but the answer is not always easy to find and can take time combing through the volumes of information. I tend to rely more on Google for answers to expression building in JavaScript. A user group portal or email box, where users could share ideas and offer solutions to problems is not available.

The Reporting System that won against 50 Others

I initially started out looking for a Reporting System to meet our specific needs. We were a small company that used Zoho CRM and Zoho Reports. Zoho Reports has a lot of features for being so cheap, however, we wanted to design our own CRM with SuiteCRM. This meant we would need to switch to something that had a lot of capability of larger enterprise solution Reporting Systems, but with a Small Company...

Pros

-Open Dashboard Design -Highly Flexible system -Excellent Caching System -Predictive Analytics -Embeddable Reports -High Functionality -URL Filtering, the ability to pass data from the URL into the Data source to filter the data from criteria on your end -Several Maps Including U.S. and a World Map -Use of Javascript and MySQL within Reports -Ad-Hoc System that empowers your users -Low Cost compared with other Reporting Systems

Cons

-Robust Aesthetics, has lots of options for colors, and with some work, you can make it look pretty good, but I think they have room for improvement here. -Data Source Connection Application must be installed on Windows, however, the rest of the Reporting System can be accessed via Web Browser, this all needs to be put online, this is pretty standard for most applications in 2017. -If installing on Linux, you will need to have a Linux Administrator handy to assist.

In depth experiance.

Pros

Inetsoft's solutions were unique in the ability to introduce custom data driven visualizations. I do mean custom- as in using java windows toolkit to draw our own graphics. This was an important consideration for our use cases. The openness and extensibility is impressive.

Cons

The wide variety of capabilities and use case support- particularly through the API can be difficult to figure out and we have experienced some bugs. Inetsoft is generally quick to address a bug once identified.

Wealth of tools to design user friendly yet data intricate dashboards

We reviewed no less than a dozen analytics application platforms before selecting Style Intelligence. We have no regrets, the platform is solid, dependable, flexible and meets all our current and foreseeable analytic needs.

Pros

- Easy to understand user interface - Data aggregation from various data sources and types is relatively easy - Materialized view provides fast access to large aggregated data - Easy to control user permissions - Great support

Cons

- Learning curve can be high for creation of advanced worksheets and dashboards - Replacement of root level blocks on the worksheet is not as easy as it could be. Requires too many steps. -Similarly, altering data source for the worksheet blocks is difficult.

Great for businesses!

I use Inetsoft Style Studio almost daily at my job. If you understand SQL this program can be extremely beneficial to your organization. Writing simple queries to complex ones, this program has a lot of great features. PROS: - Easy to use for most coders - Great layout and helpful help menus - Great WebEx sessions when they are being shown (can also YouTube them!) - Can use Java as expressions...

Cons

A Wonderful BI Tool with Promising Opportunity !

InetSofts Style Intelligence is robust and flexible business analytics software that scales to enterprise level. The platform, which has a remarkably small footprint, is built to serve the needs of OEM and enterprise developers, an agile, self-service development tool that simplifies advanced data mashups, interactive dashboards, scorecards, exception alerts, and enterprise reporting. Hope more is yet to come to extend it's added value - Thanks.

Pros

Connects to many commonly used databases, relational and multidimensional, as well as column-based data warehouses. Multi-dimensional charting and brushing for maximum data exploration.

Cons

Less flexible for customization report.

Great Product and Easy to Use

I have been using this product for almost 2 years, and I find it simple to use and gives reliable results. I recently had a team trying to create a report for 2 weeks with another BI product. Since they couldn't build what they needed they came back to me. I was able to get it for them in less than a day with InetSoft. This has been a common theme here. I am a one person team getting reports to the business faster than the multiple person BI team can create them. I love this product!

Pros

Ease of use, fast performance, customer support is fast to respond and has answers, On the rare case I find something that doesn't work as I expect they give me a workable solution and get an update out quickly. Great online videos to learn how the product works. Really a great product!

Cons

Still looking to find things I don't like.

Inetsoft Integrated

Inetsoft is a lightweight, easy to use, cost-effective and flexible alternative to rigid and expensive BI reporting tools like Business Objects, Cognos etc. The existence of logical views on top of physical views makes it the ideal choice for integrating into other products. Ok the flip side, the new version seems to have performance issues. New visualization options are not seen in new versions. Integration of analytical tools like R is missing.

Pros

Very light and easy to integrate. Brushing, selection container provides rich interactivity.

Cons

New age visualization is not getting introduced. Analytic tool integration is not getting considered

Style Intellegence, transforming divergent databases into common data

Pros

The ability to quickly transform and integrate data from multiple applications and database source types so we can create a common set of reports and metrics for business units using different systems to track their engineering data.

Cons

On-Line document lacks details for many of the more complex commands not used everyday. Product documentation layout is confusing, making it difficult to find answers to what we need when trying to transform complex data sets or build engineering style reports. Seems to be tailored more towards marketing and sales reports.

Learning has been easy

With little to no training, I have been able to teach myself Inetsoft. Anytime I have a question and issue the Support team is always there to help. I love the fact that I can go back and watch the webinars for reference.

Pros

easy to learn

Cons

excel to Mac could be better

Complex Dashboards

This is the only tool I have found on the market that could fulfill my requirements 100%. We had a custom built application that we needed to duplicate and Style Intelligence was the only that could do the job. Customer service is great to work with and have made the adoption of Style Intelligence a success in our organization. If your looking for a tool to analyze your data you can't go wrong with Style Intelligence.

Pros

On-Premise Install Flexible Multiple Connectors Easy to deploy Affordable Drag and Drop Fresh UI Great after sales mentoring program

Cons

Overall I have had good experience with Style Intelligence. A few times when dealing with the support team it has taken some time to respond or resolve my issues, however, my issues have always been resolved.

Highly-customizable solution with broad data source integration options

We reviewed no less than a dozen Data Analytics platforms before selecting Style Intelligence. We have no regrets, the platform is solid, dependable, flexible and meets all our current and foreseeable data analysis needs.

Pros

- Easy to understand user interface - Great support - Materialized view provides fast access to large aggregated data

Cons

- Learning curve can be high for creation of advanced worksheets and dashboards - Altering data source for the worksheet blocks takes time.

Great Software

I've worked with in Style Intelligence iNetSoft for more than 4 years .. am not going to tell you I never had problems because that would be a lie! but I want to say that every problem I faced had a work around right away OR a fix that was applied to the next built :) I've never experienced a better service than the tech people at iNetSoft! and the webinars they offer monthly are great I would totally recommend it for Marketing Dashboard designs.

Pros

the ability to use JS and SQL.

Customer Solutions

Our initial reason to purchase Inetsoft's Style Intelligence (SI) was for dash-boarding sales and service aspects of our business. While SI does this very well, the uses of the program became much, much more. SI manages information for Warehouse activities, service levels, transportation, sales and fresh food processing. We have increase efficiencies, grown margin and improved our customer satisfaction with information garnered from SI.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Scheduler

Great product. Responsive support and training

Flexible product with great training and support. The product has been very useful for quickly creating reports and data views. Support and training has always been available to us and quick to respond.

Pros

Great support and training. Very flexible product that can be molded to your preference.

Cons

No cons at this point

InetSoft Style Intelligence gave us an easy way to offer data visualizartion to our customers.

Style Intelligence is used to give our customers easy to understand insights into large amounts of data. Giving them the ability to filter and see energy related time series data with just a few clicks. Time to develop dashboards and automate reports is the biggest benefit we have realized.

Pros

Style Intelligence is easy to use and understand with good documentation, samples and support from InetSoft.

Cons

Performance tuning could be easier to implement. Perhaps the software could analyze use and performance and make recommended settings with an easy way to apply changes.

Open Standards, Rich Functionality, Powerful Graphics, Good Support

Pros

The look an feel, ease of use, user friendliness, Rich functionality, open systems standards, ability to create dashboards with actionable triggers and support for decision making for all personnel (staff, engineers, managers and executives)

Cons

The OEM / White Labeling Integration progress is relatively good but certainly can use improvement which I believe will enhance channel / partner development for the company as well as the prospective partners.

Business Intellignece made Clear

Pros

Management and Senior Officers of Organization have been given reports and dashboards that they thought wasn't able to design, hence making decision making quite easy. Also, the interactive features available has made it easy to classify different report for different group level in an organization

Cons

The tutorials available are for the previous version and the monthly webinars were quite helpful but you notice the whole of 2018 you had only 1 tutorial. I believe this is an area where you can really improve.

Nice dashboards, steep learning curve

Pros

There are many options for structuring your reports based on your system requirements, the product makes very aesthetically nice dashboards, it is versatile and allows you to create different views (for example I'm able to make layouts for desktops, mobile devices, and PDF reports), the team is very responsive when I have a question about functionality, it has built-in authentication and authorization systems but allows for customization, it allows for combining different data sources and alternating between using them based on authorization

Cons

Steep learning curve and not many resources online other than their documentation, can get slow with very large data sets or complex calculations, some features are not completely intuitive and require a broader knowledge of the tool to figure out

Nice Business Intelligence tool

I am using InetSoft for about one year now and I had a good experience with it. I appreciate the ease of getting the reports and dashboards done. My only complaint is that I can hardly find any help online about bugs and issues. And a community, forum would be really helpful. The customer service is really friendly and generally helpful, although confusing sometimes.

Pros

Great dashboards

Cons

No user community

InetSoft Style Intelligence - A top notch solution!

Pros

The product has many great features. The vendor is always available to help with implementation, technical support and enhancements. The product is reasonably priced.

Cons

No dislikes; just anxious to see more capabilities and enhancements be added to future releases.

Style Studio Review

I work in a company that uses your software. And I find it isn't very intuitive. That being said, there isn't much training given on it. There glitches such as, not being able to resize a report after it's been made. Or columns not being able to populate right away.

Pros

Web interface

Cons

The actual software

Many useful tools

Stacks up well against the competition. It was our product of choice after looking at many So far our deliverables have proven solid in performance - happy customers !

Pros

* Support team is knowledgeable and very friendly * Once you understand the pieces, the tool is relatively easy to use * Generated UI can be very user friendly

Cons

- Due to the many features, the learning curve could be long - Certain features such as altering data sources could prove cumbersome

Great team, great product, great experience

Pros

Very responsive, great interactions with the team, and comprehensive training

Cons

At this time we are very happy and have nothing we dislike.

Inetsoft Style Intelligence

Pros

Its ease of deployment and use. Easy to create dashboards and reports

Cons

None as we had good experience with this product. I can not think of anything.