Digital Pigeon Reviews

Pros

Good and flexible pricing and a great integration of Dropbox make Digital Pigeon a great tool for us when distributing video content to multiple media outlets, linear and digital.

Nikolaus S.

Digital Pigeon is very easy to use. It's reliable and up/download speeds are very good most of the time.

CD

Corbin D.

I like that it works without question. I use it via the desktop app and it is super stable.

Cons

When there is an upload error and you have to individually delete the files or discard the link. There should be a delete all button.

BW

Bella W.

The search functionality on your sent items does not work well.

Charbel A.

Not getting notifications when an error has occurred with an upload.

Tessa R.

4.8

An Asset to Filmmaking

Pros

The ability it has to send large files and its storage capacity. It's a nice, easy way to send files and to have an understanding of what has gone where. I like its tidiness and the information you can get out of your upload. I also like the design of the pigeon, its cool.

Cons

Maybe the layout/design of the interface but I'm still relatively new to it. To be fair it is neater than G-drive in my opinion.

Hi Tim Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your really helpful feedback - and sorry it's taken us a while to pass on our gratitude. It's really important that we hear from our users so that we can continue to improve our service to you. Thanks!