DropSecure Reviews

Intuitive, reliable data exchange / collaboration solution comes with excellent customer support

DropSecure allows for quick and secure data exchange with our customers. The team behind DropSecure is very friendly and competent.

Pros

Companies do restrict access to files sharing sites for security reason, which makes data sharing quite difficult. DropSecure is accessible by most of the customers we are dealing with. The team behind DropSecure was willing and capable to make required adjustments in short time.

Cons

Company IT security settings blocked the site despite fulfillment of all security requirements.

Mattias, thanks so much for the excellent review. I am looking forward to having an opportunity to work with you again!

Must have for Accountants!

From signing up to receiving documents , it took us under 10 minutes. Its great that we can customize it to our branding. With 2FA feature on all user logins, folder creation, activity monitoring and easy user interface , it was a no-brainer. To top that , cust support has been amazing.

Pros

Highest level of Encryption level and ease of use

Cons

Nothing at the moment. I believe the more we use this software , we will end up with a "wish list" which we will communicate with DropSecure account management team.

Great price for the features

Pros

The email add in for outlook was key and pretty easy to deploy. Support and development team are pretty good too. Always ready to help and listen to us regarding product updates.

Cons

I wish we can get the attach large files direct from the email add in.

Thanks Archie for taking the time to review us. Appreciate your feedback! We are looking into removing the file limitation for outlook addin.

Quick Comments

So far it has been great - I just started

Pros

I am just starting - so far so good. My first use was simple

Cons

Not sure yet.I really cannot answer these questions

Awesome system and well worth it!

They have made it easy and effective for people to share documents with us securely. Also the DropSecure team was very quick on responses if we ever had any questions!

Pros

It is very user friendly and very easy for our candidates to maneuver. It is also very convienent that the person uploading their documents doesn't have to make an account!

Cons

Everything was great, no cons to this software yet!

Hi Alexandra, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Pleasure working with you!

Intuitive Product for us and our customers

The ability to send and receive files securely from customers.

Pros

The great simple features to secure files to our external customers over the Internet.

Cons

I don't have any cons for our use case. We use the software to transfer files back and forth to our customers. We switched from FileShare by Citrix because of the cost and overcrowded feature set. We needed a simple tool for our customers to send files reliably and securely. DropSecure does that. It accomplishes that well.

Thanks Jerry for the excellent review. Your comments are very helpful and help us strive to keep our user interface clean and simple.

Great value for money and ease of use for a secure communication software

Secure communication and sharing of encrypted files.

Pros

Ease of use, security, end to end encryption, cost effective.

Cons

Not much. It does what it is supposed to do.

Thanks Samudra for the wonderful review. We are glad to have you as our valued customer.

Excellent value and extremely easy for clients

Drop Secure and their engineers have been helpful and prompt, and implementation was a breeze.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing about this product is the ease of use on the student end. Not requiring a log in has really increased the number of documents we are able to successfully collect.

Cons

I think that not having a system of cataloguing by name, e-mail, etc., makes it hard to refer back to something received previously, but I think for the price that would honestly be too much to ask.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review and feedback. We are working on an easier way to catalog the received emails. Will be in touch with you to see if we are able to accomplish your requirements.

A secure document transmission platform

Our institution is very pleased with the platform. The Dropsecure price is extremely affordable and easy to use!

Pros

The platform provides a seamless interface to interact with receiving secure documents from individuals. This helps our institution comply with FERPA guidelines.

Cons

I think the product works well and I've not experienced any negatives with the platform.

Hi Joseph, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. Really appreciate your feedback and highlighting our efforts to keep the portal extremely secure, yet intuitive.

Great CMMC Compliant File Sharing Solution

Pros

Encrypted File Sharing running on GovCloud

Cons

No issues so far. Everything has worked well.

Hi Jason, thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad everything worked out well. Looking forward to serving your secure file needs.

Most User-Friendly Affordable Secure Document Sharing

I have had an amazing experience. I highly recommend this software for anyone that deals with sensitive information such as banking, tax returns, medical records, payroll records, insurance records, government records etc.

Pros

I have been using DropSecure since 2019, and prior to that I had tried several other file sharing services over the last decade or so. As of this writing, I have to argue that this is the BEST I have ever laid my hands on. I have used expensive tools/applications for transferring files back and forth between my company and clients. DropSecure is amazingly easy to set up, easy to use, easy for the recipient to download their file and most importantly, very affordable. I have not needed a lot of tech support, but the 2 or 3 times I reached out, I was met with nothing but pleasant people willing to go the extra mile to make sure you got all the help you needed. It is worth noting that DropSecure is so easy that chances of needing tech support are very minimal.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about DropSecure. It is an excellent choice.

ease of use

Pros

The best thing I like about DropSecure is that my patients or providers do not need to create a username and password and it is still more secure than any traditional file sharing service.

Cons

I liked the simplicity. Dropsecure is perfect for my need.

DropSecure is game changing!

It completely solves the problem of recipients stating they didn't receive your documents.

Pros

The features that come with product, ALL Inclusive. This make submitting documents a breeze. My clients aren't worried anymore about their financial information getting out to the public.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is very informative and the demo was great..

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and realizing the efforts we take to keep all our user data end-to-end encrypted.

Dropsecure review

Great.

Pros

Ease of use and encryption. The customization is nice too.

Cons

Not being able to identify a folder I would like the documents to download into onto my computer hard drive. This would be nice to have some sort of plug in access to download so i can drop the documents direct in the file of my choice.

Thanks Yzidro for the great review and your feedback. Desktop client is definitely on our roadmap and we will keep you updated.

Outstanding Product

Excellent

Pros

Security is important to my government customers.

Cons

Not applicable to my review of this product.

Thanks Nancy, for the wonderful feedback. We are always there to support you as you get your account fully setup.

DropSecure is a Must Have for Sending Your Sensitive Files

Absolute love DROPSECURE. Customer service is AMAZING in this day and age.

Pros

DropSecure is very easy to use and is very straight forward.

Cons

I think the software could be improved by allowing the administrator to see when the file is downloaded and how many times.

Thanks Jo for the wonderful feedback. We consider you one of the power user - and your suggestions are really valuable and looking forward to getting them implemented.

Easy and simple to use

Pros

Be able to request documents from clients

Cons

be able to transfer file directly from here to another software

Hi Tina, thanks so much for taking the time to review. Really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you as our subscribed customer :)