GroHawk

Customer feedback & engagement & NPS score calculator

GroHawk Reviews

Game changer!

For a small business like mine, having this software has been a game changer for me. Suddenly I now know exactly what my customers think of me and my business, and allows me to make informed business decisions based on their feedback. Absolutely fantastic.

Pros

To know exactly what your customers and patients think of you. Instant feedback. So powerful!

Cons

Absolutely nothing at all. Love everything about this software from the user interface to the back up support.

Customer experience management

Our ability to manage good and not so good customer experiences has improved dramatically as well as our customer retention.

Pros

The ability to manage the customer experience whether positive or negative to create ambassadors for the business and recover service failures

Cons

Do t have any issues at all with the software which is unusual

Can't believe we survived without it

Pros

It gave us a real life measure of what our customers thought of the service we gave. It links straight to our website and publishes the testimonials for us. It is an invaluable tool to reward our staff for excellent service.

Cons

No way to send survey from the home page

Grohawk :-)

Grohawk has proved invaluable to me allowing me to tailor training and continually improve service levels.

Pros

The clear reports - quick and easy to analyse Instant notification so I can act quickly to resolve any issues Ability to set my own questions/criteria

Cons

When I get the occasional sad face although with a quick phone call that little sad face usually ends up smiling.

Growhawk grows my busuness

We’ve managed to turn around the occasional poor score into raving fans by acting on the review. Often these stem from poor communication and by speaking to the customer we can clarify and put things right

Pros

Ease of use, time saving, allows me to proactively run business not react/fire fight. Word of mouth on steroids!!

Cons

There isn’t anything that I don’t like. Sometimes the truth hurts but then it allows us to discuss as a team and improve

Enables us to get customer feedback extremely easily

Great customer feedback.

Pros

Very easy for our customers to use and navigate and give us feedback on their visits to our business. Enables us to act and rectify quickly on any negative comments that maybe left on the system and turn things round.

Cons

When viewing in outlook on view pane you have to scroll down to see score and comments. Would be easier if everything was view-able in pane. Would make reviewing customers quicker.

Thanks for your comments Paul. This is an improvement we are looking to make on future versions of the product! We're glad you're enjoying GroHawk!

Brilliant software

Get customer feedback without any hassle.

Pros

Love how easy it to share our favourite reviews onto our website.

Cons

Very little, runs smoothly rarely have any issues

Wouldn’t want to be without it!

Pros

Amazing tool to keeping touch with how our customers are feeling about our service. Anything negative can be dealt with quickly & hopefully turned into a positive.

Cons

Nothing to add here. Why would you not want to share either amazing feedback or jump on any thing negative?

Gro Hawk

Great software and reliable support from the GroHawk team

Pros

Easy to use Can get email alerts sent to my phone Graphics are good on the feedback from customers

Cons

Nothing It does exactly what I need in a timely manner