RepeatRewards Reviews

4.48/5 (169 reviews)

Anonymous

We LOVE using RepeatRewards!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

We will continue using RepeatRewards to track our customers' purchases and rewards -- it's fun and easy to use overall!

Pros
RepeatRewards makes it easy for our customers to earn loyalty points and gift certificates for our store! It also makes it easy to compile information (such as statistics, age group, and frequent shoppers) to make it easier for us to advertise for their needs.

Cons
It was a little difficult to figure out the software at first -- there are tutorials to use the product, however, we still had to figure out some of the features on our own accord.

CJ Q

Def develops a deeper sense of loyalty amongst our customers

Reviewed 2017-03-29

Whether they use their rewards is not the measure of a successful loyalty program. It's the psychology of loyalty. Customers remind us if we forget to ask for their card. Others told us they were checking out at another franchise location, and left and drove to our location to be able to get their points. Our logo/virtual business card is in their wallet at all times so we stay front of mind every time they thumb thru their wallet. We are very happy with this program and wish the rest of our franchisees and better yet our franchisor would adopt the program, to help build brand loyalty overall.

Pros
Ability to sort, organize, analyze, export, sync to constant contact and postcard direct mail programs. Address auto-updates. Lots of reports. Multiple user logins with various levels of access (ex: data entry only, vs admin etc). Options for terminal, web, or POS integration for use during the customer's transaction. Ability to link cards for multiple family members/employees.

Cons
Some of the reports can be confusing to use/ read.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. We do have a customer facing app option with tons of marketing options for you to use with it as well as a tablet that you could choose to use to have members enroll themselves. Someone from our team will reach out soon with some information on this shortly. -RepeatRewards

Brandon Buckalew

The website is so hard to use and navigate but I like the end results

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-08-16

Pros
The end results are what I want. I like that my customers are being rewarded. It is easy to get them involved because we offer to put them in our system and they don't have to carry a card. I gave the features and functionality 2 stars because the features are great...the functionality needs some work.

Cons
It is so hard to navigate. It's too big and too slow. I never go into it or use it the way I should because it's too overwhelming and I'm too busy to figure it out each time. I am absolutely confused on setting up the double points programs. The descriptions aren't easy to understand and I'm never confident in it. Right now our customers are told they have to show the clerk the email or notification and the clerk will give them double points. I just want them notified that we are having a double points event. They shouldn't need to show anything and my clerks shouldn't need to do anything. It should all be automatic. I am totally confused on how to set up specials in the app. I went through the training once, but don't use it enough to remember my way through it.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really important to us and I would like to talk to you more about it so I will be contacting you to see when you're available to do so. In regards to a couple of items below, I want to let you know that we have a new dashboard to make navigating the site easier and we are developing a completely new site as we speak which should be out in Q4 so we'll keep you in the loop. A support team member will be getting you the info on the dashboard as well.

In regards to the double points days and adding specials to the app- you can always just shoot us a quick email with what you want to do and we can take care of it or we are happy to show you this and provide some instruction if you want to do it yourself. We're here to help so please feel free to ask at any time.
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Genn Hagan

Rewards experience!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

I believe in order to take advantage of all the system has to offer you must have someone in your organization be the go-to person for your companies rewards. The system is pretty simple to use and signing up members is easy BUT I think in order to get the best bang for your buck repeat rewards need to rejuvenate their customer service, team. I think my company would utilize more of the product if we understood better the ways to make the system work more efficiently for our company. If you chose to utilize rewards in your company they definitely work but you must have a dedicated staff member who works the process weekly - it needs time and dedication. I would be thrilled if they would offer online tutorials on how to utilize some of the tools and implement changes.

Pros
I like the ease of entering new members and some of the reporting is interesting to see. I do like that you can export into Excel any information / reporting.

Cons
I don't like that I can't find "help" for areas that I don't utilize that would benefit my company. when I reach out to customer service I get quick links and walk through but I think with the technology they could have customers help themselves with more on-line how to - visuals are much better... I also feel like I'm only scratching the service of what the program has to offer which is frustration - I love companies that are pro-active and push me to see what other things the program has to offer.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it. One of our team members here will be reaching out to your shortly to go over our services in more detail to discuss what may be a good fit to consider changing or adding to your program.
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

David Kelly

The past few months the system has been huge improvements the that customer service is awesome!

Reviewed 2017-06-13

EMail , postcard, letters, newsletter, surveys, follow ups, lost customers, Bdays, anniversaries, and more on autopilot. Customer service is top notch and pricing for the service is well worth the ROI.

Pros
It emails customers if that bounces auto postcards go out Newsletter service I've started using recently is excellent the price is good, printed and eversion is sent. Color printed pricing is the best I've found. The software is getting updated to easier reading and easier to use Staff is outstanding easy to communicate with and good attitude. I belive it's one of the most robust rewards system out thier.

Cons
They are improving things as I write this so comparing it to the past and writing about the past would not be fair in my opinion. Maybe having a POS system for Clothing that is integrated would be awesome and that would be the perfect world.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are enjoying the program and we are happy to hear you are excited about all the new features we came out with recently and are in development with currently! If you ever need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. -RepeatRewards

Jennifer Mico

Customer since 2006

Reviewed 2018-05-31

HAPPY CUSTOMERS

Pros
The software has so much capability -you use it all (all of the analysis & reporting) or just the individual parts you want/need. It is easy to find key data about your customers & their spending habits. We love our reward program-the customers dine, earn rewards & can easily redeem them. Repeat Rewards makes it easy for a small business like us!

Cons
It's not that I don't like the new version of the software (because I am a creature of habit) but I find myself going back to the older version to enter new member application data quickly.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear how well things are working for your restaurant. We understand that new software can take a little getting used to but we'll be reaching out to see if you have any suggestions for ways we could make entering in new members easier with the new version of the merchant portal. We are always making updates based on customer feedback and would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!
-RepeatRewards

JT Roby

Happy In Bardstown

Reviewed 2016-12-06

Repeat Rewards can tailor their services to our needs. Their staff is always accommodating and patient as they help me find what I am wanting. I would highly recommend them to any other pharmacy around us but I am selfish and want them just for my store!

Pros
Patience of the staff Knowledge of the staff And their willingness to offer services that in line with our mission statement

Cons
This is nitpicking, but the overwhelming number of services offered. I tend to get lost but this is more my responsibility than yours.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to input it. We do offer free email alerts to let you know about prohibited transactions that need review so we have set this up for you to start receiving those. If you need anything else- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

Beth Fatsis

Let them market to your customers; you have other things to do! Good value.

Reviewed 2016-12-21

They automatically track birthdays, anniversaries, points earned and they will send emails to those customers. It beats trying to do it all yourself. Believe me, I tried, and it is way more cost effective to use Repeat Rewards. You can design and send your own emails through Constant Contact, which is included in the price. You don't have to be a graphic designer to create your own emails. The computer software has templates, photos, and helpful hints. There are many tracking functions within Repeat Rewards, as well as different marketing opportunities, and rewards options. The customer service is very responsive. There is also a mobile app associated with Repeat Rewards, so we can search for customer data right from the same tablet we use for our POS system. Business owners don't have time to keep up with rewards, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Let someone else do it for you seamlessly.

Pros
Very thorough and detailed regarding data.

Cons
Wish there was a way to re-issue a reward, if customer doesn't get it, or it expired. We generally accept even expired ones if customer has earned it. Maybe there is a way, but I only know to add on points manually to the account, which then makes the total point count inaccurate.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the detailed review! We're happy you are happy with how things are going. If you ever need anything- just ask! Your Account Manager will be reaching out regarding some options for rewards you need to have resent. Thanks! -RepeatRewards

LINDA BOLT

IMPECCIABLE

Reviewed 2017-06-14

REPEAT CUSTOMERS AND APPRECIATION FROM THEM THAT WE CARE ENOUGH TO SEND THEM COUPONS!

Pros
VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND VERY VERY EASY TO RUN REPORTS. WE HAVE HAD THIS PROGRAM FOR AT LEAST 6-7 YEARS AND HAVE HAD VIRTUALLY NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. IF I EVER DO, MY REP ANSWERS MY PHONE CALL QUICKLY IF NOT RIGHT AWAY AND TAKES CARE OF MY ISSUE IMMEDIATELY.

Cons
THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. IF I WERE TO HAVE TO SAY ONE THING IS I WISH THE QUARTERLY REPORTS WERE AVAILABLE SOONER RATHER THAN WEEKS AFTER THE QUARTER.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are experiencing success with the program and enjoy all the reporting! We just released a new free dashboard feature that can be used for managing your program on-the-go which you may like so we will compile the data for your program so you can use this and a Support Specialist will be in touch soon regarding how it works. If you need anything at all- just ask! -RepeatRewards

Kevin Mansoor

Works Flawlessly but Not Great Results

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-01

My Experience was good. It was easy to use, easy to set up, and ran flawlessly in the background once setup.

Pros
The software was extremely easy to set up and use. It is a great concept.

Cons
The software was actually quite good but we didn't get great results from it. I just think a loyalty program for our type of products doesn't work well. For others, it may work awesome.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Mike Jackson

V&F Frequent Buyer Program Review

Reviewed 2017-01-24

I have been using Repeat rewards for many years. I appreciated the program overview that was completed for Vogel's & Foster's in 2016. It would be great to get that report done quarterly. It gave valuable marketing information that justifies the expense of the program. The report also assisted me in planning our marketing and possible changes going forward.

Pros
Easy to use. Gives useful customer buying information like points accumulated, purchases.

Cons
Difficult to get enough repeat business.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for posting a review- we really appreciate it! We are happy to review your program with you and provide suggestions at any time but we do also have some automated reports that compile for your review that you can receive right in your inbox to help you stay informed about your program too so someone from our Account Management team will be reaching out to you soon to go over those alerts and see what you might want to get set up.
-RepeatRewards

Bill Kranich

Have used RR for years and it's a powerful marketing tool for our restaurants

Reviewed 2017-06-13

rewards program and all the info it provides

Pros
Rewards program is very valuable for our customers. Emails are helpful........................... Constant contact was nice addition Different options available.

Cons
A little pricey with all the add on features. Constant contact is nice but t the monthly fee is a little much for the few emails I put out..... Had some issues earlier this year with Micros integration. After 3 months we finally got it up and running efficiently.....

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! I am going to have our Business Development Consultant reach out with some information about some options we have for some automated email campaigns we can add for your program that are 100% included free of charge to see if you're interested in further utilizing this tool. If you need anything else in the meantime- just ask!
-RepeatRewards

Liz De Cristofaro

Bit Tomato Rewards

Reviewed 2016-12-06

The system has had a good customer response. I can see the loyalty we are creating. So the customers and the Big Tomato are both reaping the benefit. My only hick up is the additional work it creates for my team. In an ideal world the system would incorporate directly to our POS equipment. As it stands now there are additional steps to rewarding, and crediting the customer with their purchases. During the slower times of the day this is not an issue, but during our peak hours it is difficult to keep up

Pros
it is thorough

Cons
does not link to my POS syste

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We are more than happy to work with any POS to integrate if we are not already integrated so if you can send us your reps information we can get in touch with them to see if they would be open to it and get them the information to do so. If you want us to try to do so on your behalf, please send your POS rep's contact info to us at merchantservices@repeatrewards.com and we'll see what we can do! -RepeatRewards

Grace Felmon

Provides a lot of information, but hard to navigate

Reviewed 2018-06-05

A lot of information about my dedicated customers.

Pros
The graphics with data are very helpful in quickly viewing what I need to know about my customers on a daily basis.

Cons
Confusing to navigate. There's too many button on each page, which makes it hard to find what I need to look at.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- it is much appreciated! In a recent update we did to the merchant portal we streamlined the data displayed and are working to continue to do so in order to make it easier to navigate so you can expect to see some enhancements in this area soon. If you ever need help finding any data or if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help!
-RepeatRewards

John Brittin

Very good experience.

Reviewed 2017-06-24

Pros
They have a great help desk, and are very willing to help you manage your program. Program easy to use on day to day basis.

Cons
Still have allot of back-end paperwork to manage. It takes some time to get your customers all set up. Once set up, it is seamless.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! A member from our Support team will be reaching out to you to see if there is anything we can do to help you minimize the amount of paperwork needed to manage since we offer a lot of solutions for streamlining the program. If you ever need anything at all or if you just want to brainstorm some marketing ideas for your program- just ask! We are here to help. -RepeatRewards

Rachael Morciano

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
I have never had any technical issues with the software, its very user friendly. The back office allows us to access the customers accounts and add points if necessary, and marketing is included!

Cons
Some customers wish they had a keychain card, I don't know if this is something that is offered or not, we don't offer them, but it would be a great idea.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

We really appreciate the review! We do have a key tag option for the membership cards so your Account Manager will be reaching out shortly to share some info on that option for you to take a look at. If you need anything else in the meantime, just ask! -RepeatRewards

Michael Clark

The Perfect Rewards Program

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We've been with Repeat Rewards for several years now. They have helped me grow my business with ease. A very turn key operations. Very easy to administrate. Easy to make changes and their customer support is outstanding. I've already recommended Repeat Rewards to several businesses

Pros
How easy it is to use

Cons
tracking the employees signups

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it and are glad you are happy with how things are going. Someone will reach out to you soon with some info about the employee signup reporting that is available because we do have some reports and campaigns you may find helpful for that. If you need anything in the meantime- just ask! -RepeatRewards

Fran Leon

Best loyalty program we've used to date!

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Pros
Our customer's love this program. It's easy to use and the communication options (email, print, text message) are a great way to get the word out. Our loyalty membership has expanded and customers are making more return visits.

Cons
We use highly customized ordering software for our POS that doesn't integrate with Repeat Rewards. We're able to work around that.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback. I am however curious about what POS system you use since we integrate with many so I am going to have our specialist reach out to see what you use and see if this is something we can potentially explore integrating if we are not already so we will be in touch soon! -RepeatRewards

Mark Maitland-Smith

repeat rewards is worth it

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Repeat rewards help me keep customer retention. It is another way to keep my customers loyal by giving back to them. It prevents customers going elsewhere for reasons of convenience & has them come back to me even for oil changes rather than somewhere else. Great program !!!

Pros
easy to use

Cons
no bar codes on back of reward cards now ?

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! It is much appreciated. We will look into the barcode issue noted and certainly add those to your cards for future orders. We will be in touch soon! Thanks!
-RepeatRewards

Jerome Bukstein

easy way to reward our customers every time they shop

Reviewed 2017-06-13

An easy way to reward our customers for their loyalty!

Pros
The Repeat rewards software is very easy to use. We do not even have to swipe a card with our system. Just input the customers name and you are in business!!

Cons
The repeat rewards software really has no negatives to that I am aware of. It is a very easy way to reward our customers for their repeat business!

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it and we are glad things are going well! If you need anything at all- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

Colin Digiorgio

Product is good

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
The system is very easy to use and it basically runs itself. Makes it easy for the owner of the business.

Cons
Maybe have the software integrated better with the point of sale software the business is currently using.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to submit feedback. I 'm curious about what POS system you use since we integrate with many so I'm going to have our specialist reach out to see what you use and see if this is something we can potentially explore integrating if we are not already so we will be in touch soon! -RepeatRewards

Patrick Ignacio

3R's (Repeat Rewards Review)

Reviewed 2016-12-06

The repeat rewards program is a valuable tool to create loyal customers. This adds value to the business which not most small businesses are doing. It also creates an excitement on the part of our customers by surprising them. It provides also the business data showing your top customers and helps to know more of your customer's buying habits.

Pros
User friendly

Cons
Does not specify the products customer buy; customer campaign.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- we really appreciate you taking the time to leave one. If you ever need anything or want to brainstorm ideas for your program- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

Sherrie Everhart

Great addition to our pharmacy.

Reviewed 2017-06-23

Pros
We have been very pleased with the Repeat Rewards program. It is very easy to use and doesn't require a lot of extra steps. It allows us to compete with large chains and their reward programs. A great addition to our pharmacy.

Cons
Wish it automatically integrated with QS1 point of sale vs having to swipe the card on a different machine.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We integrate with many POS systems and would be happy to speak with a rep from yours to see if they are interested in working together for an integration. We'll get in touch with you shortly to see who you work with to try to pursue this on your behalf and if you need anything at all- please do not hesitate to ask! -RepeatRewards

Wayne Glover

everything seems to be easy to use

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
easy to check customer transactions online when they forget their card or when they forget their coupon

Cons
override for large dollar transactions seem to be a slight pain to have to go in to software and override.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! A member of our Support team will be reaching out shortly to see if you would like to be setup to receive an alert when there is a transaction that has been flagged for review to make managing these easier. If you need anything else in the meantime- just ask! We're here to help.
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Isel Tiziano

Top Notch Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Pros
It does what we need it to do and Repeat Rewards has been EXTREMELY accommodating and willing to work around our requirements and customize the software to fit our needs.

Cons
The user interface is not as "pretty" as other similar services. It would be great to check customer history from the tablet.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! I am happy to let you know that the tablet interface is getting a face lift soon as that is in the development queue now and we just announced a merchant dashboard app so we will prepare the data for your program to use this and a Support Specialist will let you know when this is ready for you to take a look at and use on your tablet if you wish too! -RepeatRewards