Additional information for Finalsite
Key features of Finalsite
View All Features
- Annual reports and publications
- Open API
- Finalsite Dashboard
- Campus tours
- Pay-Per-Click and Campaign Management
- Bulletins and Newsletters
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Mash-ups
- Website Statistics Consulting
- Strategic Alignment, Operational Alignment
- Digital Display
- Social Media Strategy
- iPad Sites
- Custom built features
- Multiple SIS (Student Information System) integrations
- By harnessing the power of the Web for publications, schools can reduce printing costs, increase efficiency, and better serve the needs of their core constituents.
- We can create an online version of your bulletin or newsletter that will keep your constituents informed.
- Keep up with the conversation and set the bar with a social-media. A mash-up let's you display content that is effective for parents and engaging for prospects.
- Increase awareness and engagement with an interactive E-Card. Add interest to an annual appeal, bring your campaign case alive, or be festive with an e-greeting card.
- Turn a regular TV screen into an information hub that pulls dynamically from your website. Show your daily schedule, announcements, reminders and more.
- Create a site designed specifically for the user experience of an iPad. Swipe-able pages and images, and touch navigation are great for campus tours, annual reports and other campaigns.
- Finalsite Dashboard sifts through and simplifies a vast amount of web visitor data to help you understand exactly how your school’s website is being used.
- And, as part of Finalsite's family of more than 1,500 schools, we’ll tell you where your school’s site stands with anonymously aggregated benchmark comparisons that gives you a clear idea of how you measure up.