All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

iGradePlus Reviews

iGradePlus has all the features I need and want! It is very reliable.

* iGradePlus is easily personalizable. I found it easy to input my grade percentages and the info that I wanted to have easy access to. The system is also easy to input grades and assignment information into * My students have easy access to their the record of their assignments, due dates, and grades. * The system is very use-friendly. * The price is right. * Most online grading systems are set up for entire schools to use, so finding a system that was inexpensive and easily usable by one person was wonderful!

Pros

I love the fact that it is so flexible -- I can set the system up to reflect my grading system -- but the system is not complicated to use or set up. It is 100% reliable. In 14 months I have never found the system down. It is easy to use. There are multiple ways "in" to every screen, which makes it a joy to use when you flip from Algebra 2 attendance to inputting the grade for one student from Precalculus to checking exactly how many students are in Geometry to inputting another assignment for Algebra 1. Since I teach classes for homeschoolers, I have no school affiliation and no help with costs. The fact that iGradePlus is quite inexpensive means a lot to me!

Great for new software

We are able to use it as our grading program and works well for our needs.

Pros

The developers are regularly making updates and respond to questions and needs quickly. The evolution of development has improved this product since its inception.

Cons

It still seems to not have much room for adaptation. Would like to see the development of other uses for report card styles and changes.

A good tool for educators

very positive experience and I also recommend it to my coworkers.

Pros

I like how I can email my students' work when I am out. Students find it easy to follow assignments and grades.

Cons

only that last year we could not enter a grade with the automatic columns in assessments

IGradePlus Review

IGradePlus has been very easy for our staff to use and to implement.

Pros

It is pretty user friendly for our staff to use to put in grades and to print out report cards. I like that they keep adding various upgrades as well.

Cons

For the grading options, I do not like the fact that the F range is 0% to 59%. All the other grades are in 10 point increments. We have to tell our teachers not to give a percentage below 50% for an F as we have found for high school credits that it can drastically affect the final yearly grade if they have an F at 0% in a quarter in which I have seen a student can lose the entire credit even if a student passed the other three quarters. I wish there was an override for this part. Also, for the high school credits it would be nice if there was a way to override a course's credit for the final report card for an individual student who may have only received a half credit instead of a full credit.

Fantastic Grade Book

I use this every day to keep data on my students. It is absolutely crucial to my work.

Pros

I love how easy it is use. It makes keeping data super easy. When I have a question or there's a bug (which I'd expect from time-to-time with any online tool) customer service is quick to fix and provide support.

Cons

It really isn't much of a con as it sometimes has bugs that crop up - it's part of being an online tool. Customer service is quick to make fixes and provide support, so I really can't fault this tool.

Customizable and Straighforward

Allows strict attendance tracking, behavior management options, communications, and grading/assignment tracking with multiple options. Strikes a great balance between ease of use and customizability.

Pros

Being able to do strict attendance was HUGE for our program, as we have to track hourly student attendance, and no other program in a reasonable price range would help with this. Before this change, we were still able to use user-defined attendance to track whether a student/class attendance had been entered. Lots of functionality besides: behavior tracking, assignments, etc make this a fully functional program for a small site like ours.

Cons

Sometimes, going through multiple levels of menus is a bit time consuming, and and it can take a little while to get used to how to get where you are going. Reports are not particularly intuitive, but again, are powerful.

iGradePlus: great product for schools on a budget

I have been very pleased with our overall iGradePlus experience. Custom service has been awesome. Each representative has been very helpful and worked with me each time I had any questions. Again, you can't beat this program and customer service with the cost effective price tag!!!

Pros

This grading program is very easy to use. It is a very cost-effective option for our small school who is on a tight budget. It offers many of the same functions and options that a larger company would offer, but at a fraction of the cost. We have enjoyed using it for over 2 years now!

Cons

There are a few features that iGradePlus has not offered, however after contacting custom service about this features, I was many time told there were already working on creating that function, so I just had to wait. Each upgrade has been an improvement from the last and created more ease of access also.

Great Improvement

Our organization has used this software for about three years. Initially it was frustrating to use as some of the options were hidden and difficult to find. I've seen huge improvements for the better, over the past couple of years.

Pros

Being able to assign weights to grade categories, attendance section is easy to use, assignments have good detail especially with comment section. Being able to invite students/parents to see grades is very convenient.

Cons

Reports, especially those in excel format are crowded with more information than is needed. Also, not being able assign the same assignment to more than one class at a time is frustrating. It seems that there have been more interruptions in service this year even leading to the loss of some information.

iGradePlus

Pros

It does everything I need it to do as far as a grading tool goes for educators.

Cons

The only problem I have is that this software is not compatible with the grading reporting system that my district uses but that is the fault of the district's software just as much.

Wonderful Tool

I have used iGradePlus for 5 years going into my 6th. It has improved over that time without losing the features that I have liked most. I have never had a bad experience with the software and if ever there was a problem it was quickly fixed.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use putting in grades, finding grades, setting parameters and making changes on the student level. I like that whenever there is a problem a solution is quickly dealt out. It is nice to have a place to upload notes sent home and be able to communicate with parents and allow them to view their child(s)' grades.

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to find assignments if you do not use all of the entry tools available.

Easy to navigate and user-friendly...

I would highly recommend this software! It has helped me beyond measure in our small school!

Pros

I teach at a small Christian school, and this program is an affordable way to have an online grade book and share it with students and parents. It is easy-to-use for this, "tech-challenged" teacher! I can access my grade book from home or from school, and can work at my leisure. I can easily view entire grades from my whole class, or just target one student and his or her grades per subject. It has been a life-saver!

Cons

I cannot find anything truly negative about this software! Whenever I had a problem, Customer Service was quick to help me out. For those of you that are trying this out--Don't forget to hit "Save" if you have to step away for a bit! I have made that mistake several times. :)

Best free grading system!

The school where I teach is very small and cannot afford expensive grading software. iGrade Plus gives us an awesome program without the high costs. We tell all the new teachers to check it out.

Pros

Completely easy to use. It makes sense. I can spend just a few minutes at the beginning of the year setting it up and I'm good for the rest of the school year.

Cons

Nothing, really. It perfectly fits my needs.

The Answer to the Grade-book Search

Pros

This is the easiest grade book that I've ever used. Set up, assigning, customization are unmatched with this program.

Cons

I have yet to really find one. Not to be cliche, but this has been the best grade book experience that I've had in all my years of teaching.

I've used iGradePlus for 3 years now and only high praise for this program and the people behind it!

Pros

Having worked with a couple of different grade recording programs over the years, I truly appreciate how user friendly the program is. Teachers don't need to spend a lot of extra time with complicated procedures for entering grades. Also, I am operating from a small mission school in Haiti and we have had some special needs over the last couple of years and the service behind the scenes has been second to none. I seriously can't imagine getting the sort of personalized attention we have received from the folks at iGradePlus anywhere else.

Cons

My only frustrations in using the program have stemmed from the quality of our local internet connections here in Haiti and not really anything that iGradePlus would have control over!

Outstanding Venue

Excellent.

Pros

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is really great about providing excellent customer service and responding to any questions promptly. He is always willing to work with me even when it might be over something that seems simple that I may not understand. He is also open to suggestions about what new features would be helpful.

Cons

It doesn't have a Discussion Board yet, but I know that's in the works. Also, it doesn't have a quiz function yet, but I just use Google Forms for now.

Extremely satisfied with the support and assistance from the Igrade team

First, I built my database for my users. With this information, I can easily find parent names and contact information. Next, having the ability to mass email my students by class was a time saver. The software keeps a history of the email activity so I can easily access the history. Most importantly, I was able to attach a large document to a particular course. This was a huge advantage for me as well as my students. Overall, the software far exceeds my expectations and is easy to use.

Pros

Having the ability to attach multiple documents to my assignments and copy my grade book each year are my favorite functions of the software. The software is organized and easy to use which saves me time. An additional feature that I found helpful is documenting a student's performance on a particular assignment. With this online history, students and parents can easily track and understand scores. Also, I can quickly review and discuss assignment scores.

Cons

We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District, we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Pros

I like the roster because it allows me to see all of our students in one system. We service LRSD as well Pulaski County Special School District and we do not share the same system. iGradePlus allows me to enter all the students we service into one system and as a result, I know how many students each teacher has without having to open two systems.

Cons

There is not a component of iGradePlus that I do not appreciate. I love all of it's components.

Looked for many programs

I have tried many programs and I find this to be easy to use and quick to get use to

Pros

Once you learn how to navigate this program it is very easy to use

Cons

Difficult to find the reports I need. Annoying to set up at first

Best Online Grade Book Available

I am a small private school for 10 or fewer students. I needed an economical e-gradebook and this definitely fills the role. It allows me to keep all of my records in one place. It will be wonderful when the lesson tracking element is available.

Pros

1. Online 2. Ability to share with parents and guardians 3. Economical 4. So many good options - to take attendance, keep grades, and record behavior 5. Report Card Generator 6. Ability to create assignments across several classes

Cons

1. The report generator is not the most user friendly and creates odd looking reports 2. The attendance generator does not appear to be intuitive - often recording multiple absences on the same day when changes are made.

IGRADE

EXCELLENT PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO USE BY STAFF MEMBERS. YOU SAVE A GREAT DEAL OF TIME VIA TRAINING PROTOCOLS DUE TO ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN.

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO UTILIZE AND ACCESSING ITS FEATURES IS INTUITIVE, IN TERMS OF NAVIGATION.

Cons

CUSTOMER SUPPORT CURRENTLY IS ONLY VIA EMAIL - A LIVE CONTACT CENTER WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.

igradePlus has been a Godsend

iGradePlus rocks! So happy to use this product! Saves me so much time!

Pros

I like how thoroughly the software meets my needs as a teacher documenting grades, absences, etc. I also am very impressed with the high level of customer service that is provided! Once I made a mistake and hit delete over a set of data. Thankfully, it was restored back into my files by the next morning.

Cons

Having to set up parameters for reports. I like having it all set up already.

Love -Hate Relationship

Overall a decent product but the management part needs improving. Student records should easy to access

Pros

I love the easy access and simplicity of moving through the tabs screens. The email is great and so is the bulletin board

Cons

I'd prefer if teachers could access all of their courses at once. It's annoying to have to create each subject for each teacher and then manually enter the students. It is very time consuming at the start of each year. The report template needs improving. For elementary students there must be an option to record promoted or retained without having to create so many different templates.

dependable

Pros

The software is easy to use; fairly intuitive.

Cons

Really, for what I use it for, iGrade does what I need.

Excellent Gradebook

Pros

I like that I am able to customize just about anything to fit my needs. I also like that when I enter grades for my students, the program averages them out for me, saving me time from having to do it myself. I also like that I have so many options of information to input, i.e., attendance, grades, behavior, parent contact etc.

Cons

The one thing that I like the least, and maybe it's been addressed since my last school year, was the lack of options to add/drop students in the middle of the quarter and have their attendance start/stop at that point.

Great software for educators

Pros

The price is superb and the customer service is great too. When you recommend a feature or have a concern, they truly value your input and feedback.

Cons

The inability to print lesson plans directly from the software.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.