Additional information for Canvas LMS
Key features of Canvas LMS
View All Features
- Customizable user profiles
- Open API
- Audio and video messages
- Web-standard browser
- Cut and paste links from a Web browser
- LTI integrations
- Integrated tools like Google Docs and Etherpad
- Supports external service integrations, like Facebook, Googl
- Collaborative workspaces
- Canvas app center
- Robust course notifications
- Graphic analytics reporting engine
- Canvas mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Integrated media reporting
- Students can record or upload audio and video
- Integrated learning outcomes
- Canvas’ content editor to share resources
- RSS support
- Web conferencing tools
Engage students in learning anytime, anywhere and support 1:1 and other technology initiatives both in and outside the classroom.
Grading is a breeze and takes half the time. With SpeedGrader for iPad, even grading on-the-go is easy.
Teachers can preview assignments and other course elements as students see them.
Defines course, curriculum and certification paths, including pre-test and post-test assessment tracks.
Connect parents to students’ courses automatically—giving them the insight to help their students be successful.
Let Canvas help you make every step of the state standards process easier, from achieving to measuring to reporting.
Teachers teach in Canvas, so why not learn? In Canvas, teachers can share resources across classes and across schools, pursue additional training and master the craft of teaching. Plus, using Canvas is a breeze for both teachers and administrators—so more time can be spent learning.