ScholarLMS Reviews

4.88/5 (16 reviews)

Jennifer Williams

Scholar LMS is the most user-friendly LMS I have found to be affordable!

Reviewed 2016-09-20

I needed an LMS to provide online training to adults that may or may not have much experience navigating online training that college students use today. I found a few dozen products to review and then tried out a few of them in detail. I found that Scholar LMS was the easiest for participants/students to navigate, offered a catalog page, and provided initial support to develop something I could demonstrate with management prior to purchasing a subscription.

Shawn Raines

From the first moment I started, it was the most amazing LMS I had ever seen!

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Our organisation has moved from a very expensive post employment indoctrination to pre-employment. It has increased people and financial efficiency over 70%. We have legislative requirements to report on refresher training and qualification training. This used to take weeks. We are near "1-button" reporting. The ease of use, the reporting and tracking and the intuitive interface has made a significant impact on our organisation. As a government entity, using ScholarLMS has saved the tax-payer a lot of money, and will continue to do so. Get on board!

Caitlin Stewart

The technical support from Scholar LMS is amazing, prompt, and always helpful.

Reviewed 2017-09-06

We like that it's branded and a seamless transition from our website. It's also customizable and scalable allowing the software to grow and change as our business does.

Laura Fudala

Scholar LMS

Reviewed 2018-11-01

ScholarLMS has been extremely supportive, responsive, and easy to work with as we've developed our platform.

Clarisse Cesar-Wilson

It's a bit hard to use

Reviewed 2017-11-17

I am yet to discover.

Allyson Lewis

Fantastic eLearning Platform With Live Classroom Capabilities

Reviewed 2015-07-06

I write this review as a way of thanking Bitkea Technologies for the ground breaking job they have accomplished with their ScholarLMS platform. My company, Seven Minutes, Inc. uses the ScholarLMS platform for our online learning portal, university.the7minutelife.com. Not just our team but also all of our students are in love with features that the platform provides. Among other things, we are greatly impressed by the use the live classroom feature to host live classes. The platform integrates seamlessly with infusionsoft and wordpress to provide a one stop solution to our learners who are not even aware that they actually use a different platform for the eLearning classes. We took advantage of the starters pack launch offer that included great customization to match our company's branding and outstanding tech support. All in all - this is a feature rich, well rounded eLearing platform which has helped move our company in its next phase.

Don Hummons

My experience with the entire team has been the very best. They are very responsive and helpful

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-11-08

Tracking features, learner testing abilities, ease of use over-all. They have been very quick to add features we required to run our coaching program

Doral Andersson

Great LMS with Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-08-31

ScholarLMS is easier to use thereby, shortening the learning curve, and saving money on time spent implementing and using it. Employees learn it quicker. The ScholarLMS support staff is wonderful. They are very patient and very quick to respond.

Greggory Campbell

Work in progress

Reviewed 2016-09-15

After searching for weeks for a company to provide software system, we are glad we found scholar LMS.

Claire Lopata

A trouble free transfer

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-03-12

We had to move our online courses to ScholarLMS on a very tight time span. The support we had was excellent and dedicated to ensuring a problem free transfer. Response was immediate to any requests or queries. Teething problems were dealt with promptly and with amazing patience! Follow up has been relevant and has addressed certain queries and requests made early on. I would be happy to recommend ScholarLMS.

Isaac Jipsy

Excellent LMS

Reviewed 2014-07-19

Before I choose to start my financial market online school early this year (2014), I tried more than 10 LMS. I signed up with them and tried their various features. What made me not to continue with anyone of them and choose Scholar LMS instead was because of the following reasons. Scholar LMS has; 1). User friendly platform 2). Excellent customer service 3). Affortable and affordable fee structure - pay whilst you earn approach and no cost charged for less than 25 students enrolled 4). Multi features to enhance my school - free of charge I look forward to grow my school with Scholar LMS.

Carnellia Ajasin

Working with the Scholar LMS Team

Reviewed 2014-10-22

My experience in working with the Scholar LMS team has been nothing short of fantastic! They are competent , knowledgable, professional and nimble. My impressions of the Scholar LMS application has been wonderful this is truly a great end to end product for our clients and I am proud of it's user friend functionality and technical features without complicating the end-user experience. Looking forward to working long term with Scholar LMS.

Craig Madho

Scholar LMS is a hidden gem!

Reviewed 2019-02-27

- Many different functions - Very customizable - Free tier offers many premium functions - AMAZING customer support - very helpful and responsive

Karen Booker

Review of Scholar LMS

Reviewed 2014-07-21

The product is very user friendly. But important is the excellent customer service. Manoj and his team is very accommodating to my training even though I'm several time zones away. I am looking forward to making this my primary educational portal and look for to working with the team even more closely.

Kelly Charpenet

From FREE trail to Premium user - Very happy

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-14

Customer service by email is excellent.

Silvio Guerrinha

Great customer support

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Easy to use interface, interactivity, white label option, good.