STARS Reviews

4.62/5 (13 reviews)

Angie Tacheny

Not what was promised

Reviewed 2017-10-10

It has allowed us a forum to leave notes on current students that are accessable to department heads. Tracking leads, storing student info, allowing students a place to check progress even though the attendance portion is never correct.The ability to store and search leads easily. Adding notes and documents to student profiles. Student ID badges. Student supportal.

Sherman McLeod

STARS Recommendation

Reviewed 2017-01-04

My management team started using STARS last year after a compliance review disclosed areas of opportunity for improvement. That is when we decided to replace our former school management software with STARS. In our recent Title IV audit, all of our previous opportunities for improvement were addressed and the audit concluded in just one minor finding. I credit much of this success to my management team utilizing the experience of the Training Masters team and the tools provided by STARS. I highly recommend STARS to any educational institution looking for a system that provides simple day to day operations and reliable compliance and reporting.

Bill Benham

Great Product for all schools

Reviewed 2013-11-01

This product does many of the tasks done within much more expensive software packages, without all of the network and IT cost. We have used STARS for our campuses and are very pleased. I enjoy the ability to customize reports, the dash boards and many useful reports. In addition, I find the team at STARS very helpful and always helping us move forward. The enhancements and improvements are timely and are easy to incorporate. The knowledge of the school business from the programming side is an added bonus and a nice feature to us. I recommend STARS and would be happy to discuss this further

Karen Hall

Amazing Product!

Reviewed 2014-11-17

STARS Campus Management System is reliable, efficient, and very user friendly. The reporting abilities of the system are outstanding and the customization options regarding querying the data are simple yet diverse and abundant. The customer support is amazing! I've worked in the field for over 15 years and this is the best Campus Management System I've worked with so far. Training Masters now offers an LMS that works directly with STARS and we cannot wait to begin using it.

Patricia Simonin

I use STARS for a variety of reports I run weekly and monthly and for lead delivery.

Reviewed 2015-05-14

I am the Director of Admissions for three of five campuses affiliated with our school. I have had previous experiencing working in Campus Vue. I find that STARS is a very competitive alternative to Campus Vue without the higher cost attached. Customer service is prompt with strong follow up. I would like to see more reporting options available and queries easier to build.

April Dryden

Reviewed 2014-12-10

STARS is extremely user friendly. I've been working in STARS for the past 4 years and I appreciate being able to navigate and understand how to get the information I'm looking for. The STARS team is always quick to respond when I have any questions or concerns. STARS is an all around great system with and even better customer service team!

Christine Long

Loving STARS

Reviewed 2016-03-15

They have outstanding support for any issues that may arise, or help with training. Their training was very thorough, and I felt like I understood quickly how to use the basic features. The system works for our small school, and has so many features that we can grow into. It would be great for any size school.

Steve Keller

Reviewed 2014-11-14

We have used STARS for several years now and are very satisfied with it. Being a web based product it eliminates any costly server infrastructure. STARS is able to handle all our school processes from lead aggregation through career services/placement. Their customer service is second to none.

Kasey Baker

Worth a Try

Reviewed 2017-02-08

This software really helps you over all aspects of what you need to get done from the admin prospective on a campus and provides your staff and users with many difference tools and resources. Great product and I would definitely recommend it to people.

Gena Gentry

It is adaptable to various needs & easy to use.

Reviewed 2015-06-04

query function is very helpful to build "customized" reports. Customer service has also been great to assist in building queries to fit the schools needs.

Jeff Burns

Manager

Reviewed 2013-10-31

Great Database, reporting features, customer support - never any downtime. Highly recommend!

Ernie Junstrom

STARS Campus

Reviewed 2013-10-31

STARS is very user friendly. We have great support. Everyone is very helpful.

Dennis Fields

Bursar

Reviewed 2013-10-31

I've worked with STARS since school went with it.