Additional information for BRIOVR
Key features of BRIOVR
View All Features
- 360 videos
- 3D asset import
- 3D asset library
- Augmented reality (AR) experience creation
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Multiple file format support
- VR showroom templates
- Virtual reality (VR) experience creation
• BRIOVR supports mixed media in a range of file formats, including MP4, PNG, JPEG, and PDF.
• Users can create content experiences from scratch or utilize one of BRIOVR’s templates.
• Animations, triggers, clickable links, and hotspots can be added to experiences to engage audiences.
• The platform’s drag-and-drop functionality allows users to create custom virtual and augmented reality experiences without requiring any coding.
• BRIOVR’s library provides users with access to hundreds of free 3D assets, and users can also upload their own 3D models and images from AutoCAD, Blender, and other systems.