Additional information for HealthData Archiver
Key features of HealthData Archiver
View All Features
- Access control
- Archiving & retention
- Data migration
- Document extraction
- HIPAA compliant
- Multiple data sources
- Patient records management
- Protected health information (PHI) management
- Retention management
- Storage management
• Data is extracted from legacy software systems and paper medical documents, and stored in a centralized relational database, providing long-term access from any computer.
• HealthData Archiver indexes all migrated and scanned data, and makes it searchable by name, social security number, account/patient identifier, and data source.
• Users can create notes to document the reason for accessing archived patient data to create an audit trail.
• All data is encrypted and can only be accessed through the software interface, ensuing HIPAA compliance.
• Data can be segmented to allow or restrict access by users based on their login.