ProProfs Quiz Maker

Delightfully Smart Tools

ProProfs Quiz Maker Reviews

Pros

The pleasant opportunity to insert tests or surveys into your web pages. This tool can turn any messy and scattered learning plan into something meaningful and useful.

Olga B.

It is helpful for my current needs. I would love to see it become a more streamlined process and be a little more thoughtful about what educators need.

Kateri G.

I love how customizeable the quizzes are - I can make them however I want. The design templates are also a great addition.

Ashley Y.

Users with limited bandwidth have slow access.

Ivan F.

Sharon C.

4.5

Smart Learning, Smart Studying, Smart Educating

I am really satisfied. Impressive. Time-Saving. Useful. Easy-to-use, easy-to-apply. Makes your learning, studying, training or educational process enjoyable.

Pros

A good tool to learn, study, train or teach. Create various types of quizzes, knowledge bases, surveys, live chats, projects, flashcards, help desks. The user-friendly interface, responsive and adaptive website, effortless and time-saving work with education tools. Create any quiz you like: true or false, multiple choice, matching, personality quiz, polls, fill in the blanks, checkboxes, and many...

Cons

There was some kind of free option for inserting tests into web pages which provided users with the codes/scripts. These codes/scripts were not good enough because they could not be adapted to every single type of a web page which caused some trouble with implementation.

Fantastic Platform - developed with great care and the customer in mind.

Pros

Very easy to set up and deploy what I was looking for. Stand out - flash cards and ease with which I can write exam questions

Cons

there are still some minor glitches and features that could be improved upon. Tags - create a type ahead library so that I'm not writing the same tags time and again Picture Library, I use the same picture in many pieces of my work, why not create a library I can pic from after I've uploaded it. Often I have saved an edited version of a question and the save eliminates tags or does not save my changes at all. Pictures are difficult to work with.

Skip the formatting and let ProProfs Make it!

My overall experience with ProProfs Quiz Maker has been worth every penny. It has been easy to use, and simple for complex test creations.

Pros

This product skips over the poorly designed self made format, and provides easy to use templates that look professional.

Cons

At times the word entry style can mark an answer wrong, but this is easily fixed.

Switched Plan Without Informing Me

I started using ProProfs when they were fairly new, before they had all of the options they do now like classroom learning. I am FURIOUS at the fact that when they decided to implement amounts of learners one can have, THEY DID NOT INFORM ME. This was not what I signed up to purchase and would not have renewed my subscription had I known I had a max. I got this service for the quiz maker and at that time and unlimited "learners". I pay for this service with a grant and they do not refund if you've paid for a year. Their customer service is very poor. I have had to contact them numerous times in the past for problems on their end. If you are a non-profit there is a better program you can use at a MUCH cheaper rate just look it up.

Pros

Let me design custom quizzes and provide certificates.

Cons

WITHOUT TELLING ME, gave me a max number of "learners". Customer service is not great. When pulling reports, it gives you options but doesn't work. Many technical issues on their end.

Hi Ashley, Thank you for the valuable feedback. This would go a long way in improving our services which our customers demand. Post your feedback, we were able to address the training needs of our teams and fix the process to ensure to notify our customers of any changes. We strive to provide a delight customer expeirence in all aspects. Please be assured this is not our typical level of service. ProProfs does offer special rates for NonProfits and education domain. Regarding your subscription and the fees charged Customer Success head would be reaching out to you to discuss the best plan for you. Regards, Kevin

As a middle school teacher, so far I enjoy the options and ease of use of the software.

It allows me to grade simple multiple choice exams much faster and organize them based on "groups". Also, it allows me to implement it with other products, such as Google Classroom, and go entirely paperless for my school year.

Pros

Easy to use. Great for large numbers of students. I like to ability to be able to create a large number of "groups". This is extremely important for me.

Cons

It is expensive. I would not mind paying one time fee for the software, however, paying that price yearly is quite expensive for a teacher.

Just what we need for quizzes

we use this to test new employees and make sure they understand key concepts of our onboarding training. It works well for that purpose. I like the auto emails that you can send with results.

Pros

This is an easy to use platform for making quizzes. It has a decent amount of functionality. You can create many different types of quiz questions and can auto send results of the quizzes.

Cons

i just wish had a little bit more customization in terms of the look of the quizzes. Other than that, i am very happy.

Best Quiz Tool

Overall, I had the most wonderful experience with ProProfs Quiz Maker as it enabled me to create quizzes in the shortest span of time using the templates. I could also reward my quiz-takers with a customized completion certificate.

Pros

Quiz Templates Question Library Completion Certificates White-Labeling Customizable Lead Forms Security Configurations

Cons

All the features in this software are quite unique in their own way so there’s nothing that can be disliked about this software.

ProProfs is the easiest assessment software in the market

It has simplified the act of setting quizzes that we offer during the orientation of new employees and in induction training

Pros

There is free trial of the product for enhancing the customer know how of the product The price is favorably low making it affordable to lots of people

Cons

In case of an area that has a slow internet connection using the challenge becomes a problem thereby limiting its usage to be exclusive in some areas alone

Energy quiz

Pros

Easy setup of quiz, lots of features and options. The possibility of adding explanation text to a question is a special bonus.

Cons

Can't be saved on my laptop, always need Internet access. Users with limited bandwidth have slow access

Proprofs its a great tool for continuous evaluation of your students

When I start using this tool i never corrected a quiz again or expend papper

Pros

I like they have a free trial and its a very easy app to use. I also love I dont have to correct each quiz I made so I have more time for me

Cons

Some students dont have acces to intenet or resist to use the platform so first you hace to teach them how to use it

Straight Forward, Easy to Use

I use ProProfs along with another quiz maker service that is a direct competitor. For quick and easy quizzes that use True/False and multiple choices, it's hard to beat ProProfs in terms of its ease of use. The competitor that I used for complex quizzes that also employ custom, results-based instruction for further training, is much more cumbersome to navigate and create in. It was a service that had to be learned through trial and error and reading knowledge base articles on how to do certain things. With ProProfs, you can jump right in and start generating stuff without feeling overwhelmed or lost. It's also be an extremely reliable service with extremely, minimal downtime.

Pros

ProProfs makes it quick to setup graded quizzes that result in a customization certificate. Pretty much any person can setup an account and start generating quizzes (and more) without having to decipher complex coding or a myriad of complex menu options.

Cons

Some recent UI updates have slowed down the process of generating quizzes. By default, a question isn't marked as being required. Before recent UI changes, marking a question as required was a simply checkbox clearly visible when editing a question. Now, you have to expand the "Advanced" menu on the question and tick the required box. It's nit-picky, but that simple UI change grates on me when I'm...

I'd be lost without this software

I depend on this software to do my job. I would be lost without it.

Pros

I have been using ProProfs for in-class assessment and GCSE revision for quite a few years now. It enables me to assess frequently and extensively. I am able to create my own tests, modify then, and reuse the questions.

Cons

Some of the controls aren't intuitive, but I've been using it for so long I've forgotten some of the issues I had initially. The biggest issue we have now is that our ISP blocks the email feature so that I can no longer target tests to individual students. I have had to adapt to make my assessments a bit more generic, but I've been able to make the needed changes. It would be preferable to be able to target individual users so that I could use the built-in grade book feature.

ProProfs is one of the most professional educational testing companies.

Seeing my students making higher scores on quizzes, tests, examinations, and laboratory reports. Every attempt they took and watching their faces light up as grades improved. Parents were more than pleased to see their children make huge improvements in my science classes.

Pros

Flexible in designing quizzes and tests in so many different formats. As a science teacher I like having so many ways to develop my curriculum. The ease of students taking quizzes/tests on so many platforms; cell phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.

Great e-learning software!

ProProfs software is very user friendly and affordable for small business owners and the support service is excellent!

Pros

I love that there is a support team ready to help answer questions and assist in the learning curve.

Cons

I wish the software had the ability to send links and certificates directly and instantly to a cell phone

Excellent product for training verification

Automation of workplace training verification records

Pros

Ability to customize quizzes (training verification) for particular job roles and organizational segments. The reports are very useful along with the ability to export data to excel promotes ease of use for sorting and cross verification. Ability to send links via e-mail allows users to complete training verification at their own workstation.

Cons

Best testing site with lots of options

Pros

I like being able to download an Excel file that I can upload into my online grade book. I also like the question analysis. I also like being able to set the number of times a student can attempt to take a test and being able to set a specific time when the test is available. I also like being able to compose a test offline and upload it to the site

Cons

I wish I could add a video to a question. I wish there was a way to sort out responses by class . . .

We are very pleased with our experience with ProProfs. It is user friendly and very few problems.

Our exams are user friendly for everyone, the exam taker and the administrator of the exam. Able to go back and review each exam as needed to assist the exam taker in understanding a concelpt.

Pros

Love the reports from each exam, and the overall statistics are great for analyzing where changes need to be made. Appreciate the complete control over the exams. Inputing and changing questions are done quickly and with ease. Also the support staff is always good to help me solve a problem or concern.

Great customer service

Since I began using this software the customer service has been great. I am able to ask questions right from the page I'm having trouble with and typically get an answer right away. Every time I send in a survey, the issues I comment on get fixed and a follow up email is sent to me. This company has GREAT customer service.

Pros

The templates make it so easy to upload your information.

Cons

I can't save my settings so each time I upload a new set of questions I have to go through and redo all the settings every time.

I find it easy to use for creating variety of quizzes. It has simplified my work a lot.

Pros

Proprofs quiz maker is the best tool to create quizzes.You can make any type of quizzes be it personality, fun, fashion or survey easily and quickly. It has several predefined template for every type of quiz whether you want to create MCQ's or elaborative quizzes.

Cons

I wish they would have extended the trial more than 15 days it would be at least one month. Navigation of the tool could have been better

Very complete results.

Our overall experience with Proprofs has been very smooth. We manage two exams and the ease of doing that is appreciated.

Pros

The ease of developing and editing the exams. The stats available are extremely helpful.

Cons

Nothing really, there is always assistance if I need it.

Quizzes for fun

I had a wonderful experience with ProProfs Quiz Maker. I am a gamer and have been creating fun gaming quizzes for Facebook that have helped me assess the level of knowledge people have about games. It is also an easier way to garner leads.

Pros

Fun quizzes in minutes Visually appealing quizzes Easily accessible Leaderboard for comparison Easy lead generation

Cons

There’s nothing that I didn’t like. It is an amazing tool for creating quizzes.

ProProfs Quiz Maker Review

Saves a lot of time not having to grade test

Pros

The ease of creating quiz and generating reports

Cons

There is no evidence that the software is validated. I had to validate the software myself.

Easy to use. I can customize it just how I want it. Great customer service

Pros

It's easy to make questions and customize the quizzes. I can add videos, pictures, and links to the front page. Comes with certificates of completion. The reports are wonderful.

Cons

It doesn't bother me, but maybe if you wanted the look super customized to your organization. I don't know if it does that.

well thought out learning and assessment tools

Pros

Ease of use, variety of interactive choices for student to use, both formative and summative can practice or take quizzes and tests,

Cons

not a complete data base of questions. can't combine questions by simple selection, can't migrate data into crossword puzzles

Good Experience

Pros

Because i can make a Quiz, and i can evaluate to my students out of class in your homes not in class

Cons

Nothing i like the software is very interesting and good. The Reports is good and easy to use and download