Schedule-Cloud Reviews

4.17/5 (6 reviews)

Chance Andersen

Overall Schedule Cloud is an easy to use, efficient platform, but I do see room for improvement.

Reviewed 2018-01-02

Good layout and easy access to the features I primarily use. Time Clock. Event replication saves a ton of time.

Nicole Allen

Schedule Cloud was built for our business and we couldn't do the job without it!

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Software is our enterprise solution that supports both our staffing and our payroll / time and attendance requirements.Schedule Cloud is fairly easy to use. The Time and Attendance system is invaluable and we just couldn't run our business without it.

Frank ODea

Fantastic changed our life at work

Reviewed 2017-10-12

Tied our scheduling timeclick and payroll in one simple to use application. It has made my life easy. It changed how we do business and made our lives easier. It is intuitive with a number of features we needed in our schedule program.

Laurie Linchenat

Schedule Cloud has been a great fit for us as a web based scheduling/time and attendance

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Ability to have our weekly schedules using bio clocks and SC Application for Event clock in/out streamline into payroll.

Casey Wilkinson

Overall great experience.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

The ease of the ease complete Staffing process. The functionality of the program as a whole, and the ability to work with other team members efficiently.

Clinton brady

Fantastic Scheduling Program

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I like how it is so easy to use. By far the easiest platform I have been involved with over the years.