Additional information for Canopus Money Transfer
Key features of Canopus Money Transfer
View All Features
- Account management
- Automate payment remittance electronically
- Communicate via email or text message
- Define roles for managers and agents
- Design business scenarios
- Develop internal regulations
- Enhance communication between agents and MT company
- Generate custom reports
- Generate financial analysis
- Generate financial statements
- Instant money transfer system
- Integrate with Paydek system
- Issue the settlement reports
- Process money transfer transactions
- Record financial entries
- Search records
- Track service locations
- Track tariffs, limits and currency rates
- User access controls
- Open architecture and SOAP-API for third party integrations
• Canopus Money Transfer's inbuilt report generator tool helps financial institutes to generate customized reports in compliance with various financial regulations.
• The open architecture framework allows businesses to integrate Canopus MT application with various external systems using SOAP API.
• As an integral part of the Canopus Epay Suite, Canopus Money Transfer supports multiple delivery channels including e-banking, mobile banking and SMS banking.
• Canopus Money Transfer supports P2C payment modes, allowing clients to make payments for utility bills, mobile service bills, etc.
• An intensive search capability allows businesses to search their full history of financial transaction records using simple text queries.