Reoon Email Verifier Logo

Online bulk email verification software

Reoon Email Verifier Reviews

Suggested alternatives

zerobounce
bouncer
mailfloss

If you are looking for a very good email verification service with great accuracy I will recommend Reoon. They also have an API integration feature which is also handy.
It is very good at verifying emails and has improved my deliverability on my outreach campaigns.
Overall experience has been awesome and they have a fantastic customer support.
As a result, I can't think of any features in this software that I dislike; rather, some valid emails are displayed as being unable to be verified.
Maybe the credits' limitation is so low for me.
It helps weed out bad intel and dead end marketing.

Ranjit G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

What a wonderful product and team!

I must say, based on early engagement with the team ... great faith and trust with the product > it's really reassuring when the support is so awesome when you have questions. I have purchased many sofware and sometimes, one is so crucial for a problem, you just wish it all goes well.Awesome product! And Fantastic support > and as the title says > happy faces everywhere!Kudos to Reoon team and thank you for the awesome work.

Pros

Alright, let me start by saying that I'm not a tech expert, I'm the founder of millionsteps.comThat means I'm always taking risks and chances, and one thing that makes a difference is when a product has amazing support (and is also a great product)Our problem was verifying emails WHEN customers created their accounts.Why? Because it's really annoying when a customer enters a wrong email and they don't receive the confirmation email and the instructions to get started etc.Well Reoon does that! and even better, it works with our app (Flutter) which was just perfect. We had a small issue at the beginning, but Reoon support was so fast and friendly I was amazed at how quick it all was.

Cons

No issues so far > everything is ok and in order and looks greatI really do think people should have a look at Reoon

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

SP

Sathyamurthy P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Clean UI and Affordable Email Verifier

Overall experience has been awesome and they have a fantastic customer support.

Pros

The value for money offered by Reoon Email verifier is excellent in comparison to other providers. In addition to its clean interface, it has all the information needed to filter erroneous emails. My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate. I contacted the team and they answered some of my questions. Credits are also returned for unknown emails if they cannot validate them. If you're into cold email, then this is an easy purchase.

Cons

As such I don't see any feature that I don't like in this software, its just that some of the valid emails are shown as not verifiable and I reached out to the team and they said it can happen due to the target server and they also refund the credits if its not verifiable.

Pavan Kumar N.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Simple and quick solution for Email Validation for your email campaigns

I surely recommend this application without any doubt if your requirement is for email validation and lead generation. I was using this for the past one month on daily basis and it looks very easy to work with and results are good. It increased my email campaign efficiency as we have emails validated prior to sending the campaign.

Pros

The simple UI and straight forward approach to clearly use the application for email validation. Application is smooth and working good.

Cons

Nothing much but if a contact manager is added to the application will improve a lot.

MF

Muaz F.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Love how easy to verify the email

Love it! Do recommend to others to use, and also I got from my friend use the tools.

Pros

I like the most is when I can connect via API to my tools, so that every time user fill in the form, I can know the email is valid or not, so I can use to send email to only valid email.

Cons

The interface somehow looking a quite back dated, not so into the latest UI/UX that most of the tools using right now.

KB

Karen B.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Fast, Easy, and User-Friendly

My experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent, largely because it's so easy to use. The interface is intuitive, making email verification quick and straightforward. It efficiently handles tasks, making my work much easier. Overall, it's a user-friendly tool that meets all my email verification needs.

Pros

As a beginner stepping into the world of email verification, I found the Reoon Email Verifier impressively easy to use and remarkably fast in delivering results. Its user-friendly interface stands out, making navigation and operation straightforward, even for those who might not be tech-savvy. The simplicity of the design does not compromise its efficiency; instead, it enhances the overall experience by allowing users to quickly perform verifications without getting bogged down in complexities. This blend of speed, ease, and a well-designed interface makes it a top choice for anyone new to email verification tasks.

Cons

None that I can think of. It does its job and does what's expected.

Faisal S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Tested regressively Reoon but alsmot everytime it works

It's fast, ease, reliable and give detailed result like domain and if it is not safe to send then what is the reason. If the result is unknown for any particular email then it refunds the credit.

Pros

I have tested Reoon with 4 other email verifier (paid+free) and almost everytime it gives correct result almost all the time.

Cons

The free plan needs more credit to test regressively.

JK

John Kenneth B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

One of the most cost-effective and reliable email verifier I have used.

REOON Email Verifier is an email verification tool that prides itself on its high accuracy and cost-effectiveness. This product is designed to help businesses maintain clean contact lists, improve deliverability, and protect brand reputation. The company claims to offer the most reliable solutions at the best prices with a competitive edge for customers who need accurate results without breaking their...

Pros

Reliable, Has high accuracy, very cheap compared to other email verifiers, and has LTD. COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION

Cons

In my use case as a freelancer. There are no cons.

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

TJ

Tigran J.

Using Reoon For Cleaning My Scraped List

I use Reoon on a daily basis and never encountered an issue so far. The support team was always quick to respond

Pros

It provides great value compared to its price. It doesn't charge illogical numbers for verifications and still provides almost identical results compared to more premium tools. Plus, it's super fast.

Cons

I would like it to have a reverse lookup function cause my list lacks comprehensive First Names, and I would like to be able to get that from Reoon.

Roberto H.

Great Values and Easy to Setup

It was great, the AppSumo value and the easy of use.

Pros

The cost of the tool giving a lifetime value at a great price and how easy it was to setup with their API.

Cons

Can't find a way to check how many verifies daily do I have left with the API.

Sumit G.

Simple , accurate and reliable

Super good, hav verified more than 50k emails so far.

Pros

Easy of use and fast results. sometimes other Email verifiers fiat to recognize catch all; but Reoon do not fail

Cons

not that I can think of! all is pretty good. wish them the best.

Faydra D F.

Design, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Very pleased with Reoon Email Verifier

Pros

I like that the tool is super easy to use. I upload a CSV file of all the emails I want to have analyzed, wait less than a minute, and I get my results. Even on one list that had almost 1,000 email addresses, Reoon did the work very fast. I really like the visual wheel and the color-coded legend that shows the different types of emails detected.It's not just "good” and "bad." You get to see whether...

Cons

No cons to speak of. Everything I use/see, I really like a lot!

LE

Leo E.

Design, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Streamlining Email Campaigns with Precision

Pros

What stands out most impressively about Reoon Email Verifier is its unparalleled accuracy in distinguishing valid from invalid email addresses. This precision has been a game-changer for my email marketing campaigns, significantly reducing bounce rates and ensuring that our messages reach our audience. The tool's user-friendly interface deserves special mention; it's intuitive and makes the process...

Cons

While Reoon Email Verifier excels in many areas, one aspect that could see improvement is its pricing structure. The current plans, although reasonable, could offer more flexibility to accommodate the varying needs of small businesses or individuals who may not require extensive verification services regularly. A per-verification pricing option or smaller package deals could make it more accessible to a wider range of users. Additionally, on rare occasions, I've noticed a few legitimate emails being marked as risky, which although a minor issue, suggests there is still room for enhancing the algorithm's discernment capabilities. Addressing these areas could make Reoon Email Verifier an even more indispensable tool for email marketers and businesses alike.

ED

Edem D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Streamlined Email Verification. Quite Effective and Affordable Tool

It has been a great experience overall

Pros

Reoon offers great value for money compared to other providers. It has a clean interface which gives comprehensive information, it allows me to filter out bad emails effortlessly. The speed of the verification process is impressive, allowing for quick verification of large email lists. Reoon's accuracy in identifying genuine email addresses is commendable, employing various methods for thorough verification.

Cons

i don't really have any cons. It is easy to use

JP

Justine P.

Great Email Validator

I have lists of scraped emails that I don't trust to be good. Reoon helps me know which ones are safe to email and which ones should be approached more cautiously (or not at all.)

Pros

It's fast at processing emails and seems to be accurate. The interface is very easy to navigate.

Cons

It's not immediately obvious which email types are recommended for cold emailing, but that is solvable with a little research. It would also be ideal to be able to upload several files into one or to be able to combine files while downloading, vs having to do so manually.

Tristan D.

Solid Service

Pros

Compared to others, they did a good job validating. All for a good price. I tested 100 leads for all the other top verifiers, for free, and those all did very similar. With the most used ones having the least amount of emails verified, and reoon being the least amount verified (which to me is a good thing, would rather not send to suspicious emails anyways)

Cons

Nothing really, as long as the verifications are accurate

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Email verificaiton and spam domain screener

Overall - this has been an invaluable email verifier and has decreased spam/fake signups in total. Moreover, we used to get 20% of Customer Service time servicing issues with email signups, or incorrectly put emails.

Pros

The fact that it has API access, means that it can sync and integrate with own sign-up page. It screens for incorrect domains, fake emails etc. This is helpful when each signup costs money for example. Or where Customer Service is wasted in trying to tweak or change incorrect signed up emails.

Cons

There is overall good customer service support - they respond rapidly via emails. The dashboard is intuitive. It would be helpful though to have a bit more videos for low code/no-code newbies like me to help with integration into the sign-up page more.

WR

Walter R.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great product!

Pros

It is very easy to use and avoids my email from getting flagged as spam, I highly recommend it.

Cons

I wish I had less "unknown" bounce. Please work on expanding the verification process.

SA

Sohel A.

Reoon Email Verifier One of the best service for email verification

I am using and I will use this for future

Pros

Very Fast and accurate and low of cost many for value

SP

Sam P.

Online Media, self-employed

Awesome verifier!

Pros

I like how fast and accurate it is. Better than others I've tried.

Cons

More detail around unknown type emails would be good.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Reoon Email Verifier is the best verification tool in the market!

instead of daily credits they should givemonthly credits

Pros

Reoon Email Verifier it verifier email in fraction of seconds, helps for bulk email verifier.. at best price

Cons

bulk email verifying in fraction of seconds!! and extra lifetime credits

AD

Alex D.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Speed and quality matter!

Pros

Its extremely easy to use and the quality of the output is wonderful. Speed is also very important, this is why the guys at Reoon have done a great job with this tool.

Cons

none as of now. It gets the job done with what I would say is +99% of accuracy.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are really happy to know that you are pleased with our service. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

SK

Sowrabh K.

Best in the market

It is a really good email verified but the daily limits should be more in my opinion.

Pros

The quality of email verification is top class.

Cons

The daily limits need to be increased. A monthly cap can be a better option.

Thank you very much for your feedback. The lifetime credits are not capped by the daily credits. So, if you get lifetime credits, you can use them anytime you want. We wish you an awesome journey with us!

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Best Email Verifier!

Love it, the support was responsive and the team is generous.

Pros

Quality and user interface. Love everything!

Cons

None at all. I like this application so much.

KT

Kali T.

Wholesale, 501-1,000 employees

Great Email Verifier!

It took our send rating from 95% to 99.5%. We were using another software that did not work nearly as well so we are very happy with Reoon!

Pros

This software works! The results are easy to interrupt and can be explained to stakeholders that do not have email experience. I also like that they don't charge you for any of the emails that come back as "unknown"

Cons

The cleaned list exports are a little long/large. I feel like some of the fields aren't needed and can make it a little confusing until it is cleaned up.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Providing quality service is always our top priority. Your review inspires us to continue our journey!

JC

Jaja C.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, self-employed

Loved this tool!

Love it so much!

Pros

Ease of access, user-friendly tool, etc.

Cons

None at all.