Additional information for Aviatrix
Key features of Aviatrix
View All Features
- Built from the ground up for AWS and Azure
- Centralized orchestration and management of cloud gateways
- Encrypted links to VPCs/VNets
- No changes to the edge router
- No additional hardware
- Scale out Cloud VPN to AWS/Azure
- Multifactor authentication
- No local infrastructure or bastion stations required
- Encrypted multi-region, multi-cloud peering
- Role based access control
- Dynamically adjusts to the number of users and load
- Cloud fencing
- Software solution to building secure hybrid clouds
- Provisioning automation
- Data analytics with extensive logging and monitoring
Aviatrix Hybrid Cloud Link: Set up encrypted links between enterprise and the public cloud.Automate setting up the network and the cloud at a VPC/VNet level. No VPN or changes to the edge router needed. Security policy and logging for VPCs/VNets. Aviatrix is built from the ground up for AWS and Azure and integrates with AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudTrail and Splunk.
Aviatrix Cloud Services Gateway: Multi-region, multi-cloud encrypted peering, per user profile and role based access policies, scale out VPN cloud server that auto scales to the number of users and load. Multifactor authentication: active Directory/LDAP, DUO, Google 2-step, Okta. No local infrastructure or bastion stations required.
Aviatrix Cloud Controller: Manage cloud gateways and services centrally. Analyse, log and monitor data extensively. Flexible volume-based licensing enables burst usage.