Cryptlex

Enterprise licensing software solution

Cryptlex Reviews

Benno B.

We found cryptlex and happy with it. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Arul T.

My backend web developer praises it as well, "Very cool. Cryptlex is pretty awesome the API was well-documented and easy to use.

Terry S.

Cons

Nothing in particular, one problem we faced with Delphi implementation and callback function was a minor issue.

John I.

The backend, where I can manage the issued product keys is a bit limited.

Klaas N.

Vikram B.

4.8

GeoLogismiki review

Software licensing has become an easy task with Cryptlex and any problem we faced during implementation was solved promptly. After 15 years with perpetual licensing we were able to migrate to subscription based licenses with minimum effort!

Pros

Easy implementations, supports many platforms, integrates nicely with known e-commerce platforms

Great Software Licensing

For a small startup as myself, it is perfect. Pricing packages are very reasonable compared to others, integrates well with other selling platforms.

Pros

1.Easy to implement. i mean Very easy 2.Great Platform for all licensing types 3. It is fastest when does the lic status checks and activations(in my exp. compare to others)

Cons

Overall my experience is great, and what I like that Cryptlex team will listen if you want o change or add something. My biggest challenge is on the web portal to sort things right or export to excel for example. for example, export all trials to excel with metadata.

Use of Cryptlex

Good

Pros

Basic features are easy to learn and use. Server never failed.

Cons

Poor documentation. Need more tutorials, videos, webcasts. People not conversent with web api find it difficult to implement.

So far best Licensing Tool I used But need some improvements too

I am pleased to use it along with my clients and their customer too. Researched many licensing tool and packages and all of them were very complicated or very difficult to use and after reviewing Cryptlex I was very happy and keen to use it.

Pros

Very easy to use and very light weight. Easy to setup and run.

Cons

As such I can't say what i don't like but most of stuff are good.

Excellent activation solution and extremely simple to implement

Having reviewed a number of activation solutions that were either costly or very complex to implement, I came across Cryptlex. The solution from Cryptlex is extremely well presented, very simple to implement and has a great management portal. They are also very rapid to respond to questions / support and I have been very impressed with their service. As a start-up software company, this solution provided us everything we needed and allowed us to implement a very sophisticated activation solution with a zero upfront cost. I would highly recommend Cryptlex to anyone who is looking for a simple but highly effective activation solution.

Pros

The software is extremely well presented and very easy to implement. It has a zero-based cost for an initial number of activations which makes it an affordable solution for any start-up business.

Cons

Add professional licensing to your own software

I've added the Cryptlex licensing system to my own software because I was way in over my head. Tracking permissions, what happens when there's no internet, do stuff when a license expires: Cryptlex handles this smoothly. I don't need to worry about this anymore. The API is essential to create licenses from outside of Cryptlex. In my case I have WooCommerce send a trigger to create a product key on...

Cons

Best solution for my needs

Pros

Support and workflow. This is what I need and this is what I have.

Cons

The user panel is in english language only, it would be better to have much more opportunity to give users the proper language.

Great Solution

We were looking for a long time to find an affordable solution and this fitted the bill perfectly, just wish we found it sooner!

Pros

Easy to use and implement great user interface good reporting tools

Cons

none so far

Finally, easy-to-use software licensing

I'm a small ISV and had looked around for a long time for a software licensing service that was up to date and easy to use. Cryptlex nailed it. I was able to set up multiple software titles in a short period of time. Their technical support is excellent and the service works flawlessly. My backend web developer praises it as well, "Very cool! Cryptlex is pretty awesome the API was well-documented and easy to use.

long title

We have been looking for licensing library for Java Rich Client and have been evaluating various solutions. Cryptlex is the best solution. Easy to setup and easy to use. Thank you.

Great product

We were looking for licensing module for a long time. we found cryptlex and happy with it. their customer support is very responsive and helpful. keep up the good work

Pros

Easy to use. responsive customer support team

Cons

Need more detailed documentation. supports latest versions of OS. needs support for lower versions of Linux too.

It works, flexible plans.

-It works! -It needs a developer to work out the API if you are integrating. -Good support. -Flexible plans.