Shield

The only 5-star Business Continuity Planning solution

Shield Reviews

Great Functionality

The mobile app saves a hard copy of the plan each time it's accessed...that's a great feature if internet isn't available. In addition, the hot dialing, emailing and document launching increases ease and efficiency when you need it most. The support is top notch and the development team is always improving functionality based on client requests. The plan is easily customizable and provides valuable content. Our organization also uses the Kingsbridge consulting services annually for tabletop exercises that help to further develop our plan. The NCUA examiner commented that it was the best plan she had seen at any credit union. Thanks, Kingsbridge!

Pros

Mobile App saves a hard copy each time it's accessed and remembers the user's password; hot dial/email/doc launching from mobile device. The users love it.

Cons

Some administrative functions limit the ability to customize access, but the development team is very receptive to feedback.

Simplistic and versatile without breaking the bank

I love how this application is completely customizable. "Out of the box", Shield provides you with a well-rounded Business Continuity Plan. With a little effort, you can modify the Plan to be specific for your business. Even better, the interface is easy enough to allow end-users the ability to update and maintain their plans. My plan owners love the app for their smartphones which allows them to always be connected if something were to disrupt business. The personalized support provided by KingsBridge gives you the feeling that you are the most important customer. This product is a great value for the price.

2-16-17 - Review

Working with the support personnel for Shield has always been a good experience. They are knowledgeable, personable and helpful. Response times have always been good. The product itself serves us well and we rely on it regularly. In the marketplace, we have found that our BR/BC plan shows well and is widely accepted by current and prospective clients.

Kingsbridge Shield Review

Customer support has been great. They made it easy to transition to Kingsbridge. I really like the new upgrade. I recommend Shield to all my Credit Union peers.

Pros

Comprehensiveness of the software. It covers all aspects of Disaster Recovery in one package.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the software.

It really is simple and straightforward

Pros

I'm just starting to work on my BCP plan and I have to say that 5 minutes in, it already had more "meat" than my company's existing BCP plan. I love the templates and the info that is standard to nearly every company, so I can focus on the details specific to my company.

Cons

I really wish it had notifications built in to the Silver level. I'm having to manage Group Me texts lists for notification. Having it all in one place to keep employee info updated would be much better.

Customized BC Plans to Suit Our Needs!

Kingsbridge has been our DR/BCP provider since 2010 and we couldn't be happier. They customized a Plan to suit our unique needs and have always responded immediately when we've contacted them for support. Time and time again they've stood out as the best value for the money when compared with other providers. For competitive pricing, excellent product/planning, and outstanding client relationship; hands down, Kingsbridge can't be beat.

I've see a lot ...

I've been in the industry for 40 plus years and I've seen and or used most of the business continuity planning tools that have come down the road. Kingsbridge/Shield is hands down the best. It offers the best solution for ensuring plan viability and meeting regulatory expectations. From ease of use to customer support it is unsurpassed - not to mention the value for the money.

Current KingsBridge customer

The staff is awesome and quick to resolve any issue with their product. The discovery process went really well and they created our DR/BC plan in a few days.

Great product. Easy to use

Easy to navigate and use. Support is responsive and helpful.