All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Barilliance Reviews

Pros

My overall experience is great. Not only the software is user friendly, the team behind it is just as good.

Read the full review
Great tool, does the job, easy to deploy, great support, great value for money.

Fabio A.

Eliel B.

Read the full review

Cons

From time to time, whenever i forgot something or stuck with an issue, the team always steps up and majority of times, even fix the issues for me. Perefect example of customer service done right.

Read the full review
I guess if i have to be picky. The fact that they are 10+ hours difference makes the scheduling of meetings a bit hard.

Read the full review
Sometimes to make small adjustments means a bit of coding/html which is a bit hard when you do not have the skills.

Mathew T.

4.7

Best way to customize your content :)

Pros

Thanks to Barilliance we can show personalized content to our users in a easy way!

Cons

You have to be very patience to understand the overall structure of the platform.

A great product with a great team behind it

Pros

The software has full capabilities, we are free to dream up ideas and with the support of the Barilliance team we've always found an appropriate way to complete it. They add capabilities to our core team that would require at least 1 dedicated staff member completing ad-hoc tasks. So to conclude what I like about most about this product is that it is agile and fully capable. The recommendations engine itself has also always shown us revenue and results.

Cons

Nothing has come up so far, as we have the support of the Barilliance team I can't recall anything I don't like about the software. To get the most out of this software ensure that it has the right access to your codebase and work with the Barilliance team to ensure that it is the optimal setup. You'll get a lot more out of it due to their widgets loading faster and getting more valuable impressions in the user journey.

Basic use of Barilliance

It has many options for use, but because of our type of website we barely use 20%

Pros

The immediacy in the application of the rules

Cons

The available rules do not always adapt to the type of business

A Marketers Best Friend

Our organization had an issue with retaining customers and their attention not only when they were on the site, but it was also difficult to win them back to purchases after they had left. The Barilliance tool solves this first and formost. However, as we discovered more in the tool we were excited to use its personalization tool to have different messages for customers, intuitive product recommendations,...

Pros

- Prompt and helpful customer service - Dedicated account manager that always brings new ideas and ways to improve performance - Traffic segmenting tools to help send relevant messages to the right customer - Easy to use platform to make changes to your site on the fly - No coding or technical expertise required

Cons

- A bit heavy on the back end code side. Making mobile browsing speed a bit slower for the user - Creative design tools can be bulky and tedious, tech support is always available to help though

Brilliant software

My overall experience is great, Not only the software is user friendly, the team behind it is just as good. From time to time, whenever i forgot something or stuck with an issue, the team always steps up and majority of times, even fix the issues for me. Perefect example of customer service done right!!!

Pros

Easy to use, very powerfull, the ability to create segments within seconds is just incredible

Cons

Nothing really. I guess if i have to be picky The fact that they are 10+ hours difference makes the scheduling of meetings a bit hard.

It just works

We use the recommendation engine both on site and via email. Both have worked very well. We are about to extend this into some cross sell and upsell activations on the cart page and add to cart sections on the site.

Pros

We have tested several solutions similar to Barilliance and while it is not the slickest interface on the back end like others we have tested in the past, Barilliance has proven itself to just work and be reliable and so we continue to partner with its solutions. The customer service at Barilliance is one of the best in the industry. Well done.

Cons

Probably just the interface that needs some updating. It has been a while since I have logged in so this may have been updated already.

Barilliance

Pros

Barilliance is supper easy to install and use. Their support is second to none. Whether you have a question on how to do something or an issue, they are always within a quick email's reach - even on weekends! We've been using Barilliance since 2009. Highly recommended.

Cons

I really like Barilliance! I cannot think of anything I don't like.

So many features! Something for everyone

Overall the team are great with communication and it works well once set up.

Pros

I like the fact it is customisable to your businesses individual needs. There are so many features for a company to use as they grow and scale.

ok

ok

Pros

Really useful for online sales. You may implement

Cons

Some times dificult to use due to technicals

Amazing service with a great team!

Pros

Barilliance has a really great team that is always willing and eager to help you get the most out of your account. The triggered emails have been a great revenue generator for the company I work for.

Cons

Unfortunately you are limited in design capabilities so the triggered emails are a bit simple looking.

Agile, and with tonnes of features

We've used Barilliance technology for Abandon Cart campaigns and also via a partner for Live! social messaging on product pages, and any problems/questions have been answered quickly.

Pros

Barilliance enables users to customise their website experiences easily themselves if they need to. But even if you have less experience with HTML/CSS, then their support are great at helping reaching your desired outcome, or can help you with something bespoke.

Cons

Nothing specifically about Barilliance. It took me a while to get used to creating/editing campaigns but I would say that this is exactly the same for any new SaaS product that any marketer begins using.

Nice software

I think that Barilliance help us making bigger our business.

Pros

We can create a huge range of things in order to connect with your customer.

Cons

User interface is not good enough but I think they are working on it.

Great way to start customizing

Pros

Barilliance gives you the chance to customize according to your own preferences, the possibilities are endless and depend on your own creativity. Of course Barilliance team will give their best practices so you can see your conversion increase from day one.

Cons

The UI from the administrator and also the widgets could be improved.

It just works!

Pros

- Great support - The platform just works, never had any issues!

Cons

- User experience - Missing features - website search and smart categories

Absolutely Fantastic Software!

Barilliance is helping us with cart abandonment, product recommendations, live messages and onsite personalisation. After implementing Barilliance on our website, we are seeing big jump on conversion rate and user engagement with our website. Some of the early reports suggests that it's contributing to nearly 20% of our online revenue.

Pros

Barillaince offers great suite of functionalities

Cons

There isn't much that you can dislike about it

Barilliance support and services

Great tool, does the job, easy to deploy, great support, great value for money

Pros

Their support is truly amazing, never let me hanging, are usually super fast in answering and willing to help more than what they are supposed to without charging anything.

Cons

The UX is much better now, but it can still be enhanced

barilliance feedback

I have had great customer service experience ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent) the tool has been very easy to use and I am very impressed with how quickly my problems have been resolved / questions answered.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to use, you can copy rules across multiple sites (a real time saver) you can review before putting it live and the customer support team are extremely friendly and quick to come back to any questions you may have

Cons

nothing really so far to comment on, I have been very happy with everything so far as a new user of this software

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.