Contentpace Logo

Contentpace

Productivity platform for content marketing professionals.

Contentpace Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.85/10

See full reviews by rating

I was using it for creating E books and it does a great job on finding great titles and things to write about from good information online.
The inability to add references directly in the content template is lacking.
Sometime it fails to fetch data from the search engine.
One thing that usually lacks with some of the technology I buy is that there's no real training so you have to figure things out yourself.

Armand M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

An Idea So Simple, No Tool Before Them Managed To Do That Well. A TIME SAVER!!!

one word: awesome.

Pros

PostPace is a content planner for simplifying content briefs before the actual writing process. While the UI looks really simple, it is THE ONLY TOOL I used that delivers the expected accurate results. You know, these 20 to 30 hours of content research that took so long before? With PostPace it so fast to quickly grab all the needed info you need, localized for your language and SERP location. What...

Cons

Few improvements could be made like : - Adding multiples keywords (secondary keywords linked to the seed keyword) for richer content - more analytics - A refined UI and faster Content Brief flow builder to order headlines and sections - Easier exports - More sources, like Reddit and Quora

Fabrizio S.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Competitive Analysis tool for Blogger and Writers

Useful, fast and something i will always use before sending out a content in my blog

Pros

Speed to check the placement of competitors based on the niche It's an extra tool that, along with others, give me ideas on how to properly develop an article that can hit the top ranking without losing quality. When writing an article i take a lot of facts into consideration and this is one of those, since even if you can write super-cool and useful articles if they are not the ones that people demand it will be hard to rank, and Postpace does it fast and in a very useful way

Cons

The content brief section is basically a copy/paste of the selected, i would love to see that side to be more developed

NS

Nima S.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

I am here to share my experiences.

Pros

The user interface is amazing. He does what needs to be done routinely in the right way. Everything from the text correction function to the punctuation and spelling function is very impressive.

Cons

The free version is not very satisfying, but using the paid version can be a bit costly.

VI

Viktor I.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great tool but needs improvement

Pros

It helps optimize your articles to a point where they can be considered worthy of top SERPS.

Cons

The writer UX/UI is terrible right now. It was ok initially, but for some reason they decided to make it grayish and visually confusing. That type of UI should resemble a word doc with a white background.

CP

Chaten P.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool thats saves a ton of time

Contentpace saves me a ton of time when producing content for SEO purposes. It basically performs and amalgamates my second stage of research when producing content. I use it to:- Build an overall view of content that's ranking for a keyphrase.- Display and help me build an article outline that will work- Gives me an idea on how difficult or what the competition is to rank a keyphrase for an article- Identifies what I need to do to make an article that can compete and rank.

Pros

Easy to use tool that saves me time and gives me a practical headstart when producing content.

Cons

So far, it does what I need without fault. If it had a writing tool or ai writer attached, that might be a nice feature to make it more robust.

AL

Alex L.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Speeded up my workflow!

I have used Postpace for 2 months and the experience has been great, if I have a problem, their support has been very responsive!

Pros

Postpace has helped a lot to speed up my workflow and save valuable hours doing research for writing articles.

Cons

The UI could be better/improved, more modern with smart use of colors, right now it seems too plain to me

CN

Catalin N.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Best tool (that I know of) to create quality -SEO Optimized! content

I can now create content better using the keywords that I want. I can also spy on my competitors in real time. Not buggy for a intermediate version of the software. So overall I like the deal.

Pros

Ease of use, limit of 15/mo is fine with me, I like UI

Cons

Not obvious that I content a content brief by double-clicking what I want to use myself, thats about it so far

Zach K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A Great Tool for Anyone Looking to Speed Up Their Content Creation & Optimisation

Outstanding! Except for a few small UX problems, I would say Postpace does what it claims to do and does it well. Postpace is my primary tool for researching a topic & creating content briefs. I have yet to fully test the content optimization feature, so I can't really comment on its effectiveness.

Pros

If you'd a few ideas for content that you've been meaning to write about, but have been putting off because you didn't have enough time to research and write the content, then Postpace will be a heaven sent tool. Postpace has helped me get the ball rolling, easily create the content outline based on in-depth competitor research. This saves time and ensures that you will have a plan for your content, on point and deliver more useful content to my readers.

Cons

Certainly, the layout can be improved. At the moment, there is a floating content brief editor. By clicking on the elements on the Postpace, you can add headlines, which is a great and easy way to create content briefs. However, I prefer for the content brief editor to remain open so that I can see if the headlines were actually added to the brief when I clicked on them. Checking if my headlines are actually added requires me to expand the floating element multiple times. Currently, all the information is laid out in a very long page, which I don't like. It would be better if different type of content could be categorized in tabs to improve the user experience.

Phil G.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Content Creation Tool that you need Today

Pros

This tool prepares a *competent* content brief for either yourself or your content creation team in a fraction of the time as our previous process.

Cons

The UI is very plain. Please refresh the design :) Also, the report takes longer than I would like. I don't know if the code needs to be refactored or the servers need to be upgraded, but time is money. Crank out those reports faster, please :)

EB

Enes B.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

About my Contentspace experience

Pros

We can create very comfortable content with the ease of use and the intuitiveness of the platform.

Cons

Quick communication can be a problem when I need the support team.

SC

Suryanarayan C.

Computer Software, self-employed

Postpace

It's good experience having this software , eagerly waiting for the future updates new things.

Pros

There are many software like postpace ,but what makes postpace different are the advantages of it 1.postpace has a feature of giving the top ranking articles which makes user to analyze the relevant search easier. 2 The quora Search enabled is also a good feature of the postpace. 3 As I have both blogely and postpace,I use mostly the postpace becoz of the ranking Search ability of the which makes my articles and blog content best.

Cons

As everything in this world has pros and cons,here also have some cons,but hope after some future updates they will give it new way 1. It has interface very simple ,having only search less,hope they will work on this and give new way to work on it. 2.it doesn't have SEO best ,it is necessary for the blogs and articles to be on top,hope they will work on it

BJ

Bark J.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Postpace makes content writing fast and easy

Writing content that matters in people's lives isn't easy. Postpace gives you the sparks in the form of reports that help ignite your imagination to help your article become world class. Although I could still write articles without Postpace, I would not like to be without it. Postpace has helped me so much. I am a fan.

Pros

Postpace offers reports and outlines for keywords for articles you are planning to write. The power of the Postpace software lies in the detail of the reports it creates. You receive top information from public sources along with bullet-point outlines of the details about each topic. Postpace then allows you to save the elements you want to create your own outline for your article. I was skeptical when I first tried Postpace, but I thoroughly put it through its paces on a topic relating to home mortgages. I was astounded at the quality of information Postpace provided, and the content provided helped spark ideas that improved my final product greatly.

Cons

I liked almost everything in Postpace because it was detailed but well organized. However, I would appreciate having the option of dark mode. This would allow me to run a Postpace report at night and study it before I go to bed in dark mode. Then, I could write the article the next day and change back to the light mode.

Jez J.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Fantastic blog / content planning tool

Overall it is a very good, fantastically well priced tool that turns a very lengthy and often boring task into a pleasurable super fast task.

Pros

I am not a natural writer, and getting started on a new blog post can be somewhat challenging. Postpace provides the "starter" I need to get my creativity going. It's really easy to get going by choosing a keyword or topic and the geographical area, for example "Personalised Landing Pages" (a new product we are about to launch) and Google (UK). Postpace then searches for the highest ranking results...

Cons

The software is very powerful and there wasn't anything I disliked as such. One feature which I haven't used as much as I should is the optimise content feature where postpace ranks your writing against the metrics that should ensure SEO success such as length, readability, H tags used etc...

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Your Content Research friend to tap on to best research on your Content Writing Journey

I am an early adopter and was blown away to know what PostPace does is possible in 2021. Been writing content for so long and being able to save valuable time and write better researched content is a win-win with no cost. Glad I got introduced to Postpace.

Pros

Ease of use as Postpace did a pretty good job with UI/UX which is very natural to adopt for a novice non-technical user which is the bucket most content writers belong to. Love the simplicity of building outline for my content writing. Simple workflow: Keyword -> Topic Report -> Content Brief -> Content Writing -> Publish. Integrated Content planner capabilities. Unlimited user seats no matter the plan.

Cons

I was checking other tools in the competition and it is heating up. I would love to see NLG (Natural Language Generation) feature which would really help speed up my content creation workflow. I would love to see more SEO data on seed keyword which could help me better optimize on my target audience.

Paula D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Post pace

In my opinion, it is really great. Using it has made it a lot simpler for me, as it keeps information in a single location and has positively impacted how I create blog posts and how I lay out my blog posts using the tool.

Pros

It has broadened my scope with regards to writing blogs and training workshops. I type in a keyword and get a list of the top ranking articles. In Postpace, I can automate my content creation by inputting points from other blogs into the content brief. This content project is very useful. After copying and pasting a blog, I ran it through for review. The content brief provided me with some great suggestions, which I incorporated into my keyword analysis and increased my keyword rating. Postpace is now a part of my daily routine. Additionally, it has been very helpful in helping me create training materials.

Cons

Postpace does not have any cons but I would like to see more blogs about writing for SEO, something on keyword rankings, or how to use Pastpace to write for other social media platforms, besides just blogging on the Postpace website.

Jean Bertin C.

Professional Training & Coaching, 10,001+ employees

PostPace : Useful Content Research tool

Definitely a useful tool any blogger can use before sending out blog posts.

Pros

The content planner of this tool has been very helpful to us with our content briefs making it so easier to write content for our websites and blogs. New features are constantly being added to the software. The UI is also simple and easy to use. This tool does the job well at some level. The content scraper makes it easier to find what you're looking for as fast as possible and it is very fast. It is a multi-language tool, which can be used by people from different countries The ability to order each section of content is great. The data accuracy of the article is important.

Cons

The major flow to me is the software comes with Limited features when compared to competitors such as writerzen, which is a newcomer in the content writing space. It would have been a big plus if the platform has dark mode functionality included in it. Sometimes there is Low relevancy of search results. That is what makes me move over to writerzen.

VG

Vikash G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

A great tool to research for content writing

Content writing should be distraction-free, and Postpace ticks all the right boxes. It saves lots of time, and an entire procedure motivates you to write interesting articles that can rank well. Instead of trying Jack of all, it does one thing and does it quite well!

Pros

Postpace is a simple tool to use. There are just two choices: Topic reports and Content Briefs. Just put the keyword and pick the location. It will show the top 15 SERP relevant results, several Q&A like Quora, and a synopsis to write an excellent piece in no time.

Cons

There is no option to change the location. One has to restart the entire process, and that takes time and burn monthly credit. The addition of a content tree-like structure like “ask the public” will be outstanding. The summary should be more descriptive and include the frequency of keywords, readability, links, words, heading, etc.

Joseph K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The easiest way to start your blog or article content for SEO and Google!

I am super happy with the direction and the ease of communication with support and the team. This is definitely a software tool I recommend to my digital agency friends.

Pros

I liked how I can see all of the Headling tags and headlines of all of my top competitors in one single screen to glance and quickly gather data.

Cons

Sometimes it was a little slow to bring back all of the data. It still does a great job for so much data!

KF

Kenneth F.

Great Tool That Gives You A Nice Overview of the SERPs

It's very easy to use and to find the information you need to begin the content creation process. I would take the data at a high-level and not focus on the raw numbers that the tool spits out, because it's not entirely correct all the time. But you should use it as a tool to get overall trends and ideas to write about.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the tool's interface and functionality. It is very easy to do research on a particular keyword topic and understand what you need to do from a content perspective to make the best article on the web for that term. It is easy to build an outline, as well. All you need to do is click on the headlines that you want to include, and it will automatically add them to your outline.

Cons

The crawler is not always the most accurate. For example, sometimes the tool says there are 0 images on the blog post, but when I view the page, there are 2 -3 images on the blog.

NN

Nrip N.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Useful research tool

I am quite happy for buying Postspace. Its doing what it promised, i.e. save me time in research.

Pros

Its very easy to use. It saves me atleast 1-2 hours of research time per topic by automating some steps which I have in my research workflow like searching out google , picking out content to read and clipping parts of it. Its faster than I expected it to be.

Cons

There needs to be more depth on search results needed in the searched out content. For complex topics the first few pages of google are not necessarily the best in terms of whats needed even now. Improve the relevance of whats displayed by seeing whats shared more, whats not a sales pitch by some company, etc. Thats a part of any research workflow, The editor part of the software (where we create content briefs) needs to be improved, or should I say simplified.

Marcell C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easy to use and gets results

Pros

Postpace is a terrific tool, it has a nice UI and makes it easy to create content that will rank.

Cons

I dont feel like they currently have any features unique enough to seperate them from other alternatives. Id like to see additional organization features as well

IU

Ingrid U.

Design, self-employed

Great research tool, very organized

Pros

The research function and being able to select which competitor to take into account for the metrics is a huge thing that I appreciate as it actually helps give meaningful results we can use for our content planning.

Cons

So far I think everything has been working great, and I love the fact that it keeps getting better in it's niche, not trying to add things that would "bulk it up" to seem better. I don't want it to go into Ai writing or anything that seems "compatible", I would rather keep it growing and getting better in the content research and preparation so we can have even better results and analytics.

KC W.

Online Media, self-employed

A powerful content research & optimization tool!

Pros

PostPace allows writers to research good content topics to write articles or blogs based on particular keywords, and subsequently enables these produced contents to rank highest in the Google Search Results Page (SERP) by utilizing its built-in Natural Language Processing (NLP) features to analyze and outrank the top 15-20 similar contents from your competitors.

Cons

Nothing because PostPace really excels in doing what it does best - allowing you to outrank your competitors' in Google SERP!

GL

Giacomo L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the best tools to create content for websites and blogs accurately and quickly

My experience is more than positive, so much so that after two months of use I asked to upgrade to a higher plan, I recommend this tool to bloggers and companies who want to create content to do inbound marketing.

Pros

An easy-to-use, quick-to-learn, useful, no-nonsense tool for writing and optimizing text content and getting results on search engines. interesting features and fast, friendly support. New tools implemented and an interesting roadmap

Cons

The graphics are far too spartan and sometimes the search results offered could be improved

ID

Ivica D.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Have been using this app (almost) daily, together with my team

I am really amazed! Saving a lot of my team's time and my time, too, you gotta love it for that :-) Have been using this app (almost) daily, together with my team. I liked Postpace very much, although I have some remarks on the Content brief's editor - it still needs some "love", but I am sure it will get there/will be improved, to be easier to use and more flexible. ❤️

Pros

It is very simple for using, it is producing great and relevant data that we can use in our brief, and it is very fast.

Cons

Content brief's editor - it still needs some improvements so it can be easier to use