Julius

Influencer marketing solution for social media networks

visit website

Julius Reviews

Pros

The ease of use is great. I'm not in Julius a ton, so it's great that I can find things when I need them.

Shayna S.

Tucker M.

Great experience - all of our customer support contacts are wonderful and promptly get back to us with feedback/answers.

Brandon B.

Maryellen S.

The software is still missing a lot of influencers.

Shayna S.

Only annoyance with this software is having to get a code sent to my cell phone every time we try to log in.

Conner V.

4.3

Julius - Great Influencer Data

As a marketing agency, we have a variety of clients with different needs in the influencer space. Julius is able to help us across all of our clients to provide tailored insights and recommendations with the information we're able to find in the platform.

Pros

Julius has a plethora of information about the accounts in the system, this is a huge help for our team when researching influencers. We spend a lot of time reviewing the audience data to make sure that the influencers we're choosing have an audience aligned with our brand.

Cons

I wish there was a way to look at branded accounts' data. I also wish the searching by interest functionality worked a little better, maybe being able to search by influencers' audiences instead of their specific interests would help.

Thanks for the feedback, Spencer! You can see branded account data via our Brand Profiles add-on. Feel free to contact our team through the Help Center if you are interested in learning more! Additionally, you can also search by influencers' audiences using the Audience search filters available on the home screen. This includes audience interests.

I love seeing the analytics and just being able to organize and share what I want the team to see.

Pros

The search function is really useful, and the way you can organize your lists, tags, and campaigns. Also the customer service and on-boarding was excellent.

Cons

The sign-in process is not great, I keep have to put in a code before signing in by getting a phone call. I don't know if that is mandatory always. Also sifting through old/dead accounts is annoying, I wish there was a update for all accounts on the platform.

Sarah, appreciate your feedback here! Please note that we use an MFA security process for sign in so that your data is further protected by two-factor authentication. If you stay signed into your account, you do not need to enter that each time.

Great Tool but Many Discrepancies

It is great from a strategic standpoint, it just isn't as helpful when it comes to actually gathering contacts to reach out.

Pros

The information about social media reach is very helpful when determining if an influencer is right for your project.

Cons

I have found that there are many discrepancies with the contact information. I often have to go check IMBDPro which always has the correct contacts for Agents/Managers.

Thank you for your feedback, Annie! We have shared your input with our research team regarding contact information.

great program but room for improvement

Pros

It's super user friendly and I find that pretty much anyone can use it without training.

Cons

I wish it was better at recommending talent that I need for a specific concern or campaign. Also, I wish it was more accurate about talent ethnicity.

Helps us daily

Julius helps me identify the best matches for athlete endorsed campaigns. Decisions are made based on target market, reach, pricing, and athlete interests. Julius helps me greatly in all of these categories. The customer service team has been awesome as well. There have been a few instances where we had a really quick turnaround on getting an athlete added to Julius, and they worked with me to get those added before their usual turnaround time which is going above and beyond.

Pros

I love the ability to apply filters to reach a very specific target market. Julius is so helpful in this process. Specific parts of the software that I really enjoy include the agent contact information, follower demographics, and the ability to see a bio on the athlete as well as ailments and interests.

Cons

I would love a feature that allowed for easier calculations with age for target market. Julius breaks down the target markets >16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-49, and 50+. This is great, except if I want to know how many followers the athlete has under the age of 35, I grab a calculator and add up the first 5 groups. If there was a way to filter this so I don't have to add them up each time, this would save a lot of time.

Thank you for your input here, Tucker! Glad to hear you are gaining so much value from Julius vetted data approach. We appreciate your feedback on the age brackets and have shared it with our product team for review.

Julius Review

Pros

Data and organization. If you work at a large company or have users that work in separate places, Julius is great for influencer/campaign organization and setting up process and protocols with cross-functional teams. Pulling and sharing data is also very seamless, and could be pulled quickly and easily. There are also tons of options in the search filters which can narrow the field and make it easier for discovery.

Cons

Reporting customization is a work in progress. They offer standardize reports now, which are great, but they ability to customize how we see fit is currently not available. Right now it is a desktop friendly product and do not have a mobile application. More of a personal preference probably, but an app would certainly make it easier to search, share and analyze data on the go.

Thanks for the feedback! Enhancing our reporting customization is indeed on our roadmap and we will keep you posted on progress there. We will submit your notes on the mobile app to our engineering team to see if that's something we can work on for this year. Appreciate the insights here and thanks for the kind words! Happy to hear our tool has proven valuable for you and the team.

Great Tool - What More Can We Add?

Fantastic. The customer service is quick, polite and I feel like they are a coworker of mine every time I am communicating with someone there. I have zero complaints just always hunger for more more more as I'm sure the Julius team is as well

Pros

I really like how user friendly it is between searching, the actual information, the output, etc. it's all very clear and concise and well thought through.

Cons

I just wish there was more we could find out. Even if it's not super concrete data - like key words perhaps may reveal that they are Spotify users. We are constantly trying to find new ways to connect with our Wholesale partners through influencers and a lot of the times interests are the hardest to gauge outside of vague things like "music"

Thank you for your feedback. Happy to say I think we can help there. We do have a content search section of the influencers profile where you can see if they are mentioning certain brands, using #s, and more. You can also use the interest tags and type in the type of music that you need the influencer to be interested in. We'll reach out to see if you found those tools okay!

Julius Makes It Easy

Love how easy the platform makes it for our team to organize campaigns, find new people to work with, and get valuable metrics that impact our decision making.

Pros

It's so easy to add influencers to the platform, and the ease of determining information about influencers' audiences is unmatched! Some really great information is available with only a few clicks.

Cons

Sometimes the contact emails for the influencers aren't up to date, and the pricing estimate is really far off.

Thanks for your feedback! We value any input so we know where to focus our energy on enhancing the product. Your feedback on pricing and contact emails has been submitted to the research team for review. We'll be sure to keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you for your partnership and if you need anything further, please let your CSM know.

Julius is the data behind the art

Pros

Finding influencers for a campaign is tough, but Julius makes it so much easier by allowing me to search for talent by hundreds of specific filters.

Cons

Nothing - working with Julius has been a pleasure!

Julius it’s for you only if you....

Pros

This software has a great support team and easy interface. Always helpful to find on social networks the best influencer option for you and your business.

Cons

This software it’s looking for trending topic or brands in social networks, so if you look for specific topic or field, maybe Julius isn’t for you.

PUMA Review

I use Julius all the time, and have got a whole marketing team using it as well. Everyone likes to use influencer marketing for the accounts, and giving them access to Julius gives them all a confidence to recognize if their agency or retailer account is giving them the right pool of talent to work with based on their needs and expectations.

Pros

I love that I can learn so much about an influencer's followers by checking their Julius profile. Getting a Female/Male ratio, location, and even just trends they enjoy vastly improves my ability to distinguish a good partner to work with for a specific drop, or provide reason why they do not make sense for the drop/brand. I also like that I can add a profile easily if it does not exist.

Cons

I wish certain things were more updated. I don't think that the price tags are accurate. This is a lot but if Julius makes good connections with these people, and can find a basis where they update price tags, contact information, and update their profiles if they have a significant growth in followers, this would be super beneficial and help us on an ongoing basis if we are using them for the right moment.

We appreciate your feedback on Julius! Glad to hear the tool is helpful and we strive to make sure it continues to meet your needs. We will take your feedback on pricing and contact info to research and keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you again!

Great Tool for Quality over Quantity

Julius saves our PR agency tons of time when researching influencers for new business and client campaigns. The ability to pull a list of relevant influencers and share that list externally within minutes makes pitching and scoping influencer campaigns much more efficient. It is a great full service tool to keep influencer campaigns organized and measurable.

Pros

The level of detail provided about the influencers and their audiences is extremely helpful when planning influencer campaigns. It gives our PR agency’s clients confidence that they will get a good value for their money. The tool is very easy to use. I can pull a list of qualified influencers in 60 seconds.

Cons

The quantity and diversity of influencers should be a focus for the platform to keep it competitive. I often do a search for a local influencer or a niche interest topic and have very few options. It is not the best for B2B due to limitations with LinkedIn.

Thank you for your input, Chelsea! Julius prides itself on its quality approach to influencer profiles. We are excited to share that, with our recent acquisition of HYPR, we will be growing the platform substantially with more influencer options in the months to come. Unfortunately, LinkedIn does not provide a social API, but we have shared your feedback with our product team should that change down the line.

A great tool for finding influencer partners

Pros

Julius is streamlined and user-friendly. I primarily use this software to cast influencer partners for brand partnership campaigns. My clients appreciated the clean design and detailed demographic information. If I wanted to have a potential partner added to the network, Julius customer support turned the request around ASAP, typically much faster than the support ticket estimated time.

Cons

The search function could be easier to use. Topics vs. Interest is confusing. I also found many errors on profiles - for example, an influencer who was Female would be under Male, an influencer who was White would be under Hispanic. I wish I could update the profiles as I find errors.

Thank you for your positive feedback, Maryellen! We appreciate your input here. In regards to suggesting profile updates - you can do that via our Help Center request form, using the appropriate option from the drop-down menu for updating a profile. We do our best to ensure you are provided with quality, human-vetted profiles and appreciate your input at any time.

Julius Use

Pros

I think Julius is a great tool to provide high-level insight into the social following of a wide swath of influencers. From providing a bird's eye view of total following to sharing breakdowns of follower demos, it's a great resource is trying to better understand how we are reaching consumers.

Cons

I think the biggest short-coming of Julius is really in two areas: One being the different affinity areas within influencer followings, as well as benchmarks/comparative analysis between influencers. It would be really helpful to better understand which influencers pop for a given interest area and for the benchmarks associated with that affinity to be a bit clearer to understand.

Appreciate your positive feedback, Amanda! We've shared your product input with our team, as well.

Julius Review

Pros

Love the data/analytics available for athletes, especially the demographics of their audience on social.

Cons

We request new athlete profiles who do not have one set up yet - would love to see these updated/maintained for at least the main sports leagues - NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/MLS Sometimes we find that one of an athlete's social channels is missing/not connected to their profile

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon! We have shared your research feedback with our team.

Manuel Pares Julius review

Ok. I wish it is good for starters but once you get more experience in the Iinfluencer marketing worls there are things that are missing in this software

Pros

Information is easy to read. I can export this information and send it easily

Cons

There is not an easy way to search for people based on the demographics Im looking for

Thanks for your feedback, Manuel! We offer several Audience demographic search filters and dozens of tags thereour team will reach out in case you are having trouble finding a specific tag to use.

Love the program - a few updates would be great

Overall, I'm happy with Julius.

Pros

I like how detailed the audience info is and the break down of demographics.

Cons

The search based on filters isn't always accurate and I feel that the contact info is most general and not always the best contact.

Thank you, Indigo!

An invaluable source for finding influencers

Pros

Julius is very user friendly and intuitive to use. I love that I'm able to find partners by filtering through their personal information and data on their audience. This enables me to work with people that are truly going to resonate with my company's users.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the software, but I do feel like it's a bit pricey. Since I manage our influencer program, using Julius is a huge way I source partners, but if I had another way of finding influencers, I maybe wouldn't be able to back into this spend level.

Thanks for your positive feedback, Shayna!

MKTG Review

Pros

I love how easy Julius is to use and navigate around the site. We are almost always about to find information we're looking for within seconds. The breadth of information and insights this service provides is unmatched.

Cons

Thanks for your positive feedback, Connor!

Julius 2020 Review

Great! overall great product and customer service is fast and helpful

Pros

How extensive the talent database is, how in depth the data is, ability to access talent contact info

Cons

We don't use it much for campaign management. I also find that sometimes it doesn't have the interest base targeting I'm looking for.

Thank you, Jordan! We look forward to working closely with your team to walk them through our campaign option when they are ready.

Julius is great!

Pros

Demographics, Profiles, social media information

Cons

Most new athletes need to be manually requested to be added to the system.

Thank you for your feedback, Alex! We are excited to share that we will be growing the number of athletes on our platform in the months to come.

Downloadable Deck

Pros

Its user friendly and with a very clear userface

Cons

The PDF one can download do not include important elements, such as country splits, brand interests etc. it would be nice to extent the option to personalize what to have in the PDF option

Thank you for your feedback! We have raised your product feedback with our engineering team and are working on timelines for customizing that export. Should you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let your Customer Support Manager know. Thank you and Happy 2020!

Great Insights!

Love it- super helpful!!

Pros

Great insights when selecting influencers for different programs! I am able to easily check engagement rate, follower demographics, how sponsored content performs and so much more! User system is super easy to work and Julius is quick to upload new influencers within 24 hours.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about the platform.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are here should something come to mind that you'd like us to work on.

Great Platform

Influencer Marketing

Pros

Enjoyed the thorough collection of information on relevant influencers

Cons

Not sure, although a great collection of influencers on the site, perhaps more in even more verticals would be nice

Thanks for your feedback! Please let your CSM know what other verticals you would like to see on Julius and we'll get research to add those types of influencers for you. Glad to hear you are getting good use out of the platform. Please keep the feedback coming so we can build with your needs in mind!

Julius Works

I use Julius daily to source and vet influencers for various campaigns.

Pros

I like that I can search for influencers, see their audience and channels, and find contact details.

Cons

I have found that their metrics and rate suggestions they offer are pretty inaccurate and inconsistent at times.