ChurchDesk

All-in-one online church management software

ChurchDesk Reviews

John-Stuart N.

A perfect system and it is easy to use and easy to get a overview of the days. I will recommend it to other churches.

Sanna A.

Kit G.

Tom K.

Every room is blocked by the event you chosen.

Thomas S.

Thomas S.

4.7

Becoming an essential way of managing activity and resoirces

Pros

This is feature rich software that allows us to enter information once for dissemination to multiple channels, including our own website. It has a very good calendar and contact database. We like the cloud hosting and the general feel of the software/

Cons

Because the software is so comprehensive it takes a while to get used to using the features. More drag and drop would be helpful for Windows users so we could expand our registered users.

Full Integration

We are still setting up and will be fully live on the first functions in early 2019 - having one reliable and authoritative source of information for our services, events and bookings makes this an invaluable tool

Pros

Getting all of our back office functions into one place with integrated database management has been central to improving communication across a dispersed team - we are on the way but the infrastructure of ChurchDesk is just what we have needed. Easy connection between our calendars and the website is also solving a lot of time otherwise wasted on duplication of data with the inherent need to check for coping errors.

Cons

Using the basics are straightforward but there is a need for steady regular use and the fantastic support from the team behind ChurchDesk to make the best use of its functions

Church Website System

We have recently moved from an old (rarely updated) FrontPage website to ChurchDesk. The changeover was rather seamless apart from during the launch in church, our router crashed with the number of people trying to use the WiFi! The CMS is easy to use and reasonably speedy. Apart from a couple of niggles about not being able to import events from a spreadsheet and multiple clicking to change options which we are told ChurchDesk are working on; the system is stable and works well for us. We chose this to replace not just our website, but also our MailChimp email newsletter and event management. So far it seems to be doing the trick. It's still early days but so far I am impressed.

Cons

Thanks, Carl. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to be working with you!

Good Calendar/Homepage interaction

Once the homepag has been set up it is easy to maimtainntain. You save time by avoiding to contact newspapers with advertisements as the Calendar includes a function that will, when chosen, send the relevant information. It is easy to call in relevant staff and should mistakes happen it's not due to ChurchDesk

Pros

Easy interaction

Cons

The frequent system changes

A very good calendar system and easy to use

Pros

Cons

It takes some time to set the Picture in the calendar and try to keep new feature slower it is to often changes in the systems

love chuichdesk

I love the simplicity in churchdesk. If you acounter a problem the support system is very informativ and also easy to use.

Pros

The easy use

Cons

How to lock in. It's located wrong in the button.

I am confident with the pograms.

Pros

"Before I retired, I worked as a partner in a consultant company. Because I was the only good Microsoft user, I was responsible for our IT and took care of our website, which was very complicated. With ChurchDesk, I quickly became familiar and comfortable with the technology. This is to a large extent due to the sweet support team: Birita, Maria and Marika and their expertise and kindness. I want to thank them for their patience with me as an elderly customer."

Cons

The people who have designed the program some times use words - expressions which sometimes can be a little difficilt to understand

St James Clapham

A good presentation, the people who did the presentation clearly knew their product. They asked good questions to understand our needs and focused on possible solutions. It might have been better if they had a more fact finding session before coming to do the presentation. Overall I was impressed by the product, but felt it did too much for us to justify the cost.

Cons

Hello Kit, Thanks for giving us some feedback. I'm sorry to hear that ChurchDesk does too much. We are in fact trying to make it very simple despite. Most of our customers make use of the features over time as they get used to the digital workflow. I hope to see you back another time! Thanks, Christian

Proving to be a great tool for mission

Pros

Ease of communication with parishioners through text messaging and in keeping up to date necessary information.

Cons

Too soon to say. I am not an intuitive user of such packages and therefore value guidance at every step. This can be frustrating.

Getting going with Churchdesk.

For me, getting going with Churchdesk was a steep learning curve. I am so very impressed by the quality of the technical help I have received, which has enabled me to design a website with all the aspects I need in a short space of time. I am also most impressed by the friendliness of the Churchdesk staff, from Philip Waters, who introduced me to the concept, to all the other people I have emailed and/or spoken to. My vicar and I, and our colleagues and the congregation of our church, are all in agreement that moving to Churchdesk was a great thing to do.

Cons

A website you can rely on

I'm very satisfired with church desk. Their online support is very good and helpfull. They answer my questions fast and easy.

Pros

They are so helpfull and it's easy to use

Review of Churchdesk

I joined churchdesk through my current employment and I am familiar with the set up and the different ways you can use it. For me the calender is the most used feature and it works really well in my workplace.

Excellent service

Churchdesk is excellent. Very easy and intuitive to operate. Customer support needs to be improved.

Absolutely excellent

I have acces to four churches through ChurchDesk and it Works absolutely perfect - couldn´t be better, thank you!

Splendid software

For me your software is easy to use. The calendar module is perfect and up to date. Every worship that is coming up will be shown on the web site. Every room is blocked by the event you chosen.

Pros

The calendar module is perfect.

Cons

You can't hide contacts from other registered members. Maybe in the future there is a possibility to hide the contacts and show only the name of the mailing list.