Additional information for DevTest
Key features of DevTest
View All Features
- Test against requirements to manage compliance and standards
- Track defects from manual or automated test executions
- Centralized repository of reusable test cases and assets
- Document management
- Manage test incidents and responses in real time
- Singular user interface with access to data and functions
- Traceability from built-in requirements & defect tracking
- Integrations with JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla and more
- Additional test system support via RESTful API access
- Schedule releases & cycles before executing test assignments
- View live metrics and trends via dashboards or reports
- Knowledge management
- Risk management
- Manage the complete quality lifecycle from start to finish
- Test earlier and collaboratively to improve software QA
- Track automation results with real-time dashboards
Use DevTest to create test cases within a reusable, centralized repository of test assets while using a responsive wizard-driven UI to schedule releases or test cycles.
Run manual tests around structured or free-form execution cycles or harness out-of-the-box support for automated testing tools such as Ranorex, TestComplete and TestLink.
DevTest integrates with other systems including TechExcel’s DevTrack and DevSuite, along with JIRA, Mantis and Bugzilla or others via RESTful API.
Full two-way integrations provide the most consistent, accurate defect data while end to end traceability is enabled by native, built-in requirements and defect tracking.
Monitor live metrics based on real-time data updates to establish long-term trends as teams or test personnel undertake and complete testing tasks.