FleetCommander Reviews

4.71/5 (21 reviews)

Jeff O'Brien

From a paper system full of Human Error to a computerized system to gain control of Fleet

Reviewed 2016-10-25

In 2007 I was informed that the cumbersome, paper-and-pencil system of scheduling and reserving campus vehicles--managed for years by our Student Life department--would become my responsibility as the Fleet Manager. I had already begun researching computerized vehicle maintenance programs, since our fleet of vehicles and heavy equipment was growing as rapidly as our campus. Enter Matt Wade and Agile Access Control. Following some conversations and a product demonstration, it became clear to me that FleetCommander would seamlessly automate and integrate our vehicle maintenance and reservations. I have been a satisfied customer ever since and look forward to the new features Agile Fleet will add over time to further simplify a Fleet Manager's job.Makes scheduling and tracking of vehicle rentals and maintenance well organized

Janine Melanson

County Schools Motorpool

Reviewed 2013-01-10

I recommend this sytem for anyone looking for a way to track and manage their motor pool. Customer support /service is extraordinary. From pre-implementation data building through training & implementation, response has been rapid & more than satisfactory. The few problems we ran into were almost exclusively user error & technical support personnel were able to help us find the problem so that we could do more training to eliminate it. There are a few items that we would like changed & when requested, they were usually things already in the plans for updates. The system is very user friendly. Our initial roll out to a less than enthusiastic staff went smoothly & in a short time concerns & complaints have dropped off to nearly non-existent. Even the least techie of our staff has said it was a very simple process to reserve & check out a vehicle. We are in the beginning of analyzing data on usage, but feel that the efficient use of our motor pool has risen since implementation. People are finding motor pool vehicles available & use of personal vehicles has declined.

Debbie Bond

Northeastern State University Transportation Department

Reviewed 2016-08-30

We have been using the Agile Fleet Commander software system since fall 2011. It has made a tremendous difference in our transportation department. It is very user friendly for our customers and allows access for after hour reservations. This has been a big win win for our customers and staff. No more paper reservation books and manual reports! We are able to remotely operate 2 additional campuses from our main location. The reports we generate are fantastic. So much easier to track vehicle mileage, fuel costs and maintenance.

Rebecca Maldonado

Great customer service.

Reviewed 2016-10-24

I have used the FleetCommander for the last 8 years. It is simple to use. The best part is their customer service. They are always just a phone call away and very helpful. They helped us build customized reports tailored to our needs.Ease of use, customer service.

Leon Fourcade

Great support, and people. High quality, dependable program, with a lot of functionality.

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Better interface for customers; able to search res. history and future reservations.Easy to learn, and manipulate reservation data. Reports are easy to understand. Very reliable, robust program. Updates are routine and valuable. Tech support is great.

Janet Harrison

I really like the system. It has been easy to grasp and what I couldn't grasp, service helped me.

Reviewed 2015-09-03

We have been using the system since July and all the staff came back first of Sept so we are still getting our feet wet. I like everything the system does and how it has thought of things I would not have but what I would like is: 1. We have depts that book a vehicle for the semester with the understanding that if they aren't using it one afternoon that another dept can use it. It would be nice to be able to not have to return the vehicle, sign it out to another and then redo the original booking. It would be better for us if we could just "interrupt" the booking with another 2. A particular PM is not always performed at the same location, like oil changes are done in 3 different towns yet my PM for Oil Change I had to enter a location and then when a vehicle assigned in another town has an oil change I have to remember to change the merchant That's all I have for now. We still have to set our rates internally so that we can start using the billing feature and then we will start using the reports more too. I like the system and the new control we have on our fleet. Phelps has been awesome. I really don't think I have ever had support who was willing to hold my hand the way he has. Matt too has been there for me and when neither were available I went straight to the help group and they were so quick and friendly. I would welcome doing this survey again in about 6 or 8 months when we have used more of the things available to us as I am sure there are many things I haven't even begun to explore.

Sally Compton

Fleet Commander is awesome

Reviewed 2018-12-03

We have used FleetCommander to right size our fleet and are very happy with the overall experience.The reservation system is easy to use for our customers as well as staff.

Linda Lindley

We would not be able to schedule the vans like we do if we didn't have this software.

Reviewed 2018-04-16

The fact that we can not over book. We have 1 hour down time and sometimes I "fool" the system knowing that there is an hour.

Janet Cooper

I have used Fleet Commander for 2 years it is very useful for Fleet maintenance tracking

Reviewed 2018-04-16

easier tracking of fleet maintenance and mileage.Fleet Commander is great for tracking and reporting maintenance and mileage for vehicles. It is easy to use and maintain accurate records for fleet.

Robert Bolser

Customer Review

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Its pretty good, I still dont know a lot about some of the features, but I am pretty sure it will be better.Some what easy to use

Steven Minter

Found Fleet Commander on the internet!!!!

Reviewed 2010-03-08

Fleet Commander provides a diverse look at your fleet without leaving your desk. The tools are there to work with most any fleet.The team at Agile Fleet made the transition into Fleet Commander seamless. Fleet Commander has allowed us to track inventory, fuel purchases, preventative maintenance, and odometer readings. We have requested several updates to the software and have identified some bugs, with either Agile Fleet has listened to our concerns and needs and has developed a solution in a timely manner.

David Ancell

Customer focused

Reviewed 2010-09-10

Most motor pool systems that vendors are selling are an after thought to get folks to buy some other system. This is truly a system that has been developed first as a motor pool system and has expanded meaningfully in other functions. Our experienc is very positive.Fleet Commander is an excellent motor pool system that continues to get better each day. The reason why it is getting better is that the Fleet Commander staff are interested in customer input and are agile enough to define the input into a meaningful functional system.

Rick Hilmer

Prince George's County MD Review of Fleet Commander

Reviewed 2014-09-16

We have been using this product at one location for two years. It has been a great success for us. We have an assigned motor pool manager who has been able to take on additional job duties because this product has freed up a lot of his time and means we do not always need a live attendant at the motor pool. We are expanding to a second site which he will be able to manage remotely. Agile is a very professional company who offers great support and who are very easy to work with. They have always been flexible and they take the time to work with us without being too "techie."

Eddie Case

Supervisor, Fleet Services

Reviewed 2016-11-29

The Fleet Commander has been a lifesaver for our pool vehicle system. Our utilization and organization has exceeded expectations. The first year I went well over my fuel budget and when asked to explain it was due to the improved usage of our pool vehicles. I also have input my transport truck into the Fleet Commander system and anyone requesting equipment moves puts in a request and all equipment moves are scheduled in the Fleet Commander.

Shane Holuby

Great software

Reviewed 2016-01-25

Since we have started using the Agile Fleet Commander system it has made the reservations easier for our employees of the Muscogee(Creek)Nation to access a motor pool vehicle. We are also able to keep track of the utilization of our vehicles , the drivers habits and trip details of the of the Muscogee(Creek) Nation and GSA vehicles. Cons: the 2014 Chevrolet Malibu UDC's have a problem communicating due to the ECO engine.

Larry Powles

Manager

Reviewed 2010-02-10

I Highly recommend Agile Fleet Commander to everyone in this business.Agile Fleet Commander has been great since day one. Customer service is above normal standards. Questions are answered & problem area's are corrected quickly. I have enjoyed working with the Fleet Commander team and look forward to what I hope is a long & enjoyable relationship with them.

Lauren Palmer

Reliable and Trustworthy

Reviewed 2016-11-22

The Agile Fleet Commander team always responds in a timely manner, with such positive customer service, to all of our needs. They are willing to help in any way they can to make our jobs easier. The service they provide is exceptional, reliable, and speedy! Thanks for all you do!

Cindy Corbett

Found them at a trade show and never looked back.

Reviewed 2010-02-26

Would highly recommend. Makes our life easier and more efficient. The software is intuitive and easy to use. The FleetCommander team is awesome! Very responsive to the customer and their needs.

Vicky Hines

Cedarville University Fleet Commander use

Reviewed 2010-10-07

Highly recommenduse of one program compared to 3 in our old system. Go To Meeting training. Contact person readily available and quick response.

Kevin Rogers

Fleet Commander

Reviewed 2014-09-09

Fleet Commander is an excellent product that I can truly rely on. We greatly increased our utilization and lowered our capital cost. Any time there is an issue they are willing to assist quickly and effectively.

Kathy Wellik

The Fleet Commander Software is easy to use and customers and staff love the system.

Reviewed 2015-05-04

This software has increased productivity and accuracy of the university fleet. The system is easy to use and streamlines a number of our processes.