QISS Quality Management System Logo

Suggested alternatives

mastercontrol
arena-quality
etq-reliance

The seamless integration within modules of QISS and integration with other software like Active directory and ERP system is very useful. Customer service and support is excellent.
QISS is a great tool, with excellent Customer Service and lots of room for customizing and improving.
Limited capabilities in Calibration module. Limitation to connect QISS with ERP system that runs the entire business of the company.
It is sometimes a bit unstable, and has "glitches", but Customer Service is always available to correct them.
The only thing I can say is a con is navigation. Sometimes it is difficult to find where I need to go to customize settings.

SH

Sami H.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

QISS user for more than a decade

I am using QISS for more than 10 years, I saw it grows over years and use it new features to solve many issues at my desk. Customer service and adoptability is biggest strength I observe in QISS.

Pros

The most distinct thing about QISS is that it's ease of adoptability or customization to user's needs.The seamless integration within modules of QISS and integration with other software like Active directory and ERP system is very useful.Customer service and support is excellent.

Cons

Training and some detail for feature should be improve.

AS

April S.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Amazing QMS

The QMS system is amazing! It has extremely helped our company be organized and stay accountable to ourselves. We are trying to utilize it to its full advantage that meets our needs. It has been an amazing tool when we get audited by DNV or a customer. It has been a long process for me to get all of the information in the system, but building it from the ground up, with your help, I am super confident in any and all functions of the QISS system. I know it will only get better from here. Southwest wire rope is truly satisfied with this QIA/QMS system and the support that comes with it. I highly recommend it to any company that needs to have a controlled organized system.

Pros

It houses all our controlled documents and all necessary documentation for compliance with DNV. It is very convenient and shows professionalism to our clients and auditors. It keeps us on track with responsibilities and helps us to continue to improve.

Cons

Setting it up. It was a learning experience that ended up a positive, not a negative. I can fully operate to the best of my knowledge.

SU

Silvia U.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

I describe my overall experience as positive, with lots of room to provide feedback and propose improvements and most of the times my requests are addressed when the software code allows it.

Pros

I like that it's an "All in one place" document control tool for our Quality Management System for both documents and records of NCRs, CAPAs, Audits, etc.

JC

Juan C.

Plastics, 11-50 employees

The right Quality Management System

It's great to have access to the entire quality system from one place. The software allowed us to change a lot of printed documents for electronic files.

Pros

Using the software makes the audit process easier. Last year we had a couple of customer audits and just heard good comments from the auditors about our implementation of this software.- Improves internal communication between departments and also external communication with suppliers and customers.- Great control of documents

Cons

Probably the help module could be improved, it is kind of basic.Having a user manual would be a good idea.

BI

Bashir I.

Research, 51-200 employees

Most user-friendly QMS management Software

Great, have used almost all features and modules, has made my life extremely easy as software does most of the management functions and keep a track of planned activities with automatic notifications. Certainly, the most user friendly QMS software of at least five others that I have used. i would strongly recommend it to others.

Pros

Simple workflow, Modules to manage all aspects of quality system, Outstanding customer service.

Cons

Slow speeds at time due to internet connectivity issues

JK

James K.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

QISS Quality Management System

This is an excellent system!

Pros

Very reliable! It is very easy to keep track of all Procedures, Work Instructions, and Forms. When I am with the ISO auditor it is easy to show any document that may be requested. Great IT support . If you run into a problem or have a question they will take care of it right away.

Cons

Nothing negative at this time. Have been using this system for 18 years.

MP

Michael P.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Reliable and effective quality managemetn software

I am very satisfied with QISS and its capabilities to manage my quality management affairs. The customer service is the key to having a full service software team on my side.

Pros

Ease of use and dependability of the software. I can rely upon QISS to be operational all the time and it greatly enhances my ability to perform my job.

Cons

No major issues but looking forward to viewing and using deviation management module.

NS

Naveen S.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

User Feedback

QISS is an excellent software for managing various critical aspects of the business. Support from QISS management and technical support has been excellent and consistent from many years of relationship Forum has with QISS.

Pros

User Friendly, Simple steps to manage modules within QISS

TH

Tyler H.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Great for managing ISO 9001 certified QMS

Overall, Qiss is a great tool for managing a certified Quality Management System.

Pros

Qiss makes things very easy for managing an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system.

Cons

The NCR module has a steep learning curve, and the training module does not allow employees to complete repetitive training prior to the expiry date.

PF

Patrick F.

Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees

QISS Software

I like the ability to maintain our QMS and HSE documents in the document module. Prior to the implementation of QISS, files were located sporadically in different locations, and it was difficult to search for them as well as make sure current revs were being utilized by all employees. I also utilize the document module to file some pertinent customer specifications, which I can easily tie into our employee training requirements.

Pros

QISS makes QMS audits flow smoothly due to being able to easily pull up required information from the files in the individual modules.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this point. The software is performing at or above expectations.

MA

Muhammad A.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Overall Experience with QISS

It is best solution for quality management and ISO compliance.

Pros

This product is easy to use. It can easily incorporate business requirements specifically ISO compliance and quality management.

Cons

I am a frequent user of it. I didn't find something like that.

EA

Erika A.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

QISS Quality Management System Review

Pros

Overall this system is very user friendly. I use the document management and the calibration modules most often.

Cons

There are moments where it takes a little while to load, however, that does not factor into the usage of the system.

rc

ross c.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Qiss inspection reporting review (Azam)

so far it has been great and really have no complaints.

Pros

the service and support of this software is the best I have ever experienced hands down!

Cons

the software was developed to our liking and does the job well. the only thing I can say is a con is navigation. sometimes it is difficult to find where I need to go to customize settings

MW

Melissa W.

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

QISS Review

Pros

The system audits well during third-party audits. It was designed to meet ISO requirements.

Cons

It is not the most intuitive system, but the more one uses it, the easier it becomes.