The software is outstanding, the support is quick, and thorough. The QT9 team has worked with multiple departments in our organization. From our internal IT group working to setup connections to other platforms, to the implementation team members and document admins as they have been introduced. The support has been consistent and so very much appreciated.
Intuitive, friendly user interface, the well thought out connections from one module to another. The fact that each module is included and not ala carte is a HUGE benefit. The online training academy is one of the best I have used.
A lot of filters that just take a bit of getting used to. Sometimes they default and employees need a little extra coaching to make sure they are loading the view they need.
Dina - Thank you very much for the 5-Star review! It is awesome to hear you like that all the modules in QT9 QMS are automatically included. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime for additional training on any modules or training for any new employees.
Likelihood to recommend: 10/10
Our company appreciates all of the quality functions like document control, corrective action, audit, management review, supplier management, and training.
I like the modularity of the system. This really helps helps with implementation, and ease of use. I appreciate the stops built into the system to ensure important aspects are included in these records.
New product tracking would help our processes (APQP, Quoting tracking). Reporting isn't great for training, not good at summary information.
Albert: Thank you very much for the positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with QT9 QMS.
Likelihood to recommend: 8/10
To be honest we do not use all the modules within QT9 but the ones we do use allow us to get by and pass our QMS audits, but for the power user like myself that wants to extract detailed performance data you’ll have to extract the data and pull it into excel and manipulate it to get metrics you need. What you see is what you get, no customizing nothing. No overdue notifications or escalation process built in.
Ease of rolling out the product. Built in forms are helpful for a beginner. There are some features if you dig into the settings that allow you minor custom uses. The Calibration and Prevenative Maintenance Modules are promising and somewhat helpful. The document control module has worked well for us.
1. the biggest disappointment - No customability of modules and forms. Lots of tabs on the nonconforming product and corrective action forms and you cannot get rid of the tabs you do not need, You cannot even hide the tabs. Absolutely no customization to tailor to your organization. 2. No email reminders if you have overdue actions pending, you’ll have to look at the database daily. 3. No filtering of overdue items in perato analysis. You can filter: Open Items, Closed, Rejected, Submitted and deleted but nothing to tell you if an item is past due. No email notifications if an item goes past due. You can only disply the entire reports that are overdue. 4. Ad Hoc Reports are Lackluster for reporting performance data analysis (Perato Analysis, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs etc) Nothing here to help you determine how effective or ineffective your QMS is. 5. If you have more than one process approver (Risk, CA’s, NC’s etc) and one of them approves the action the other approvers cannot go back and make changes. Your locked out. I had myself and one other person approving a risk and the other approver approved the risk and I could not make any changes. I had to delete the entire risk action and start over. 6. Only exports to CSV files not Excel .xlsx extensions 7. Internal audit module - build a schedule only. No prefilled forms to use, no form development capabilities.
Hi Nacaro As soon as we saw the review, we had our team personally reach out to you.
1. Customizability: Unlimited custom fields are quick and easy to setup. Tabs cannot be hidden it is like an economy car vs a luxury car. The features are included.
2. Emails: QT9 automatically sends email reminders and overdue notifications to the responsible parties and/or administrators.
3. Filtering: Each individual user can customize their dashboard grids for each module to filter and display the content you want to see. It sounds like you have the "Status" column hidden.
4. Ad Hoc Reports: We include customizable filters for all canned reports and a customer report generator to create any report you could need for measurement.
5. Approvers: Simply change your settings to require 2 or more approvers.
6. Exports: We export to a universal CSV that can be easily be opened in Excel & other programs.
7. Audit Module: During implementation you build an electronic form and you attach related files.
Likelihood to recommend: 3/10
The document control feature has improved our ability to find documents and some records when requested for audit or project purposes. Training is much easier to manage than our old process of paper, binders, and spreadsheets. I like being able to link equipment and gages to system documentation in the Document list. The customer service has always been helpful and responds quickly. There has been very little unscheduled system downtime and when it happens, is usually resolved quickly. Especially after this last year with the pandemic, we were able to keep some processes moving uninterrupted and we're now looking forward to using additional modules over the coming year, including CAPA, Audits, NCP, and Supplier Controls.
We've been using the Document Control and Training Modules for just over two years. Both are fairly intuitive and fit in pretty well with what we had previously been doing on paper and with spreadsheets. Within the last year, we began using the Calibration and Maintenance modules and our teams seem happy with them as well. I like the ability to create unlimited "user-defined fields" to tailor some of the modules more to how my company does things.
I would like to see the ability to add employees, or at least job titles, to the Document Request record so they can be reviewed and added/updated prior to full document approval and training record generation. This would be especially handy for new documents. Right now, we have to wait until a document is published to assign to job titles. Either that, or when an employee is evaluated by the manager in the training record, there could be a pop-up that asks "do you want this added to the employee's job title?"
Bill - Thank you very much for the positive review! It is great to hear you have had a good experience with QT9 QMS. Thanks for the feedback, as we are always looking for ways to add more flexibility.
Likelihood to recommend: 10/10
Our overall experience has been excellent. Emailed questions are answered in the same business day, and most times within 1-2 hours. The many forms of training/learning are excellent - webinars, private on-line sessions, the Training Academy, etc.
Because all the modules are similarly structured, once you've learned one you can easily and quickly learn the others. Instead of having to take what was available in a standard package or grouping, QT9 offers all modules for a single reasonable price.
QT9 is in the central time zone and our company is in the eastern time zone. On the extremely rare occasion when we've had issues or questions we had to wait until 9am eastern time to have these addressed. The Reports module is somewhat tricky to set up, but that's offset by the ease of exporting the data to Excel for analysis.
Hi Terri - Thank you very much for the 5-Star review! We are excited to hear you have had a positive experience with QT9 QMS. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team for anything else your company needs.
Likelihood to recommend: 10/10
Pricing information is available on inquiry.