Inspection Support Network Reviews

Pros

It has been very good, they walked me through everything to set up my business and help when I have questions.

Nicholas L.

Austin H.

It is a great program to get mass emails sent, send out contracts, payments, and scheduling. It takes care of all my business needs in that regard, and for the price, you can’t do better.

Francis A.

Cons

I find it a little frustrating that if an inspection is cancelled, my vendors are not notified.

Ilene P.

The software is incredibly complicated and disorganized. Titles of many sections don't make sense for what is contained in that section.

Joshua M.

The calendar on the mobile app will re-set everytime you touch the screen to navigate. It is very hard to use the calendar function on the mobile app.

Nicholas L.

4.6

ISN is great for inspectors

Overall I enjoy the software. Some learning still to do and some improvements still needing to be made in the software to make it more use friendly. It simply has a ton of features but many that I don't use or don't really know how to use.

Pros

ISN has been a great addition to our business. I like the automation aspect it brings to scheduling and customer follow-up.

Cons

I feel tutorials on the various items in the software would be very helpful. I'd also like to see multiple options for charges by square footage. I'd like to set some types of inspections to be charged a fee based on a range of square footage (i.e., $200 for 1500sf) as well as being able to setup another type of inspection that might be charged just by square footage (i.e., Warehouses get charge $0.10 per square foot). As it is now, I have to calculate a range and can't that level of drill down while having another calculation method. It's manageable but at the time it can be better.

ISN is a Game Changer

Overall, we're very happy with ISN and the support we get from the company. We've doubled our appointments since using ISN. Well worth the monthly fees.

Pros

We are completely grateful for this software. It's such a game changer for our company. We no longer cut and paste the same information across 4 different platforms / apps for ONE appointment. We no longer have to chase money, forget to send email confirmations, use paper to produce our schedule and all the appointments that day. ISN links to the software we use to create our inspection reports....

Cons

There is a learning curve as there are so many parts to learn and understand how they all connect and interact with each other. But that's not really the software, it's the time needed to learn the software. There seemed to be minor glitches at the beginning, but once we learned the breadth of the application, turns out not to be glitches at all.

Very Expensive, Overwhelming, Deceptive Effort to Share Data

Automated emails and digital contract signing. These can be obtained elsewhere for far less money.

Pros

I like the automated emails and digital signing ability for contracts. This was a very useful tool for my business.

Cons

Significantly overpriced for using the features. Betty difficult to set up. In fact I had to have them set it up initially and then I had a hard time making changes. It feels like small features were added for niche customers over the years and it became so bloated. The billing practices are interesting because they keep charging you per month even if you don't use it. They were unwilling to refund 2 months where I didn't realize this. They sold out to a company that farms and sells your data to provide leads to contractors for a price. They are owned by Porch.com Overall this company earned the trust of a nation of inspectors and then took advantage of it. And they just keep hammering it home.

Best Option for Our Business

I have tried other software that mimicked ISN but none have come close and I always come back.

Pros

I like the robust features of ISN, it is a complicated system but once it is set up you can make it do most things you need to run an inspection company of any size.

Cons

It is a tough system to get set up but they did offer help. One small change can affect many areas of the system so you have to know it pretty well.

Worth the investment

Very happy. I am still learning it, but I appreciate the effort that went into building a useful product.

Pros

I like that this software allows me to manage myself and 3 other inspectors time efficiently. The features were a bit tough when I first started out. This was expected since it was new to me and little did I know how much the software could accomplish. Luckily, the support team at ISN helped me get on the right track. I also appreciate how they have been there for me when I have had additional questions or concerns.

Cons

Since we schedule multiple vendors and and inspectors, I would like a way to easily identify when ancillary services are scheduled and home access is granted. Basically a check box that we can click once (in my case), termite is set up and we have a CBS code. By checking the boxes, the calendar view could maybe place a border or check mark on the upcoming inspection.

Automatic emails / templates

I think it makes me look more organized and professional with the Real Estate Agents. Placing their photo in the emails etc.

Pros

Sending the Agreements and alerts out to the purchaser of the Home Inspection automatically. Storage of past Inspection Reports is also very helpful as well.

Cons

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ? dude was pretty helpful / professional and I believe he no longer works for ISN. As a side note: Re: The payment software: Guardian credit card processing is pretty mercenary with the percentage they take. I don't know if we have any options but a flat fee per transaction would seem more fair than taking a percentage.

My Assistant at my office

Very satisfied with the service and the product.

Pros

It keeps me organized and it does much of my follow-up work so that I can do what brings the money into my business. Sort of my right-hand man or woman. I don't know what I would do if ISN went down.

Cons

I guess learning all that ISN does. I am still learning. It does a lot.

ISN is a must for

Early in my business I didn't think I needed ISN, but once I decided to integrate it, I realized what I was missing. It does so much for so little. Very pleased with the results.

Pros

The importance of knowing where your business is at by following the many reports available with ISN can't be beat.

Cons

Because there is so many integration abilities it can be difficult to find the exactly what you need. Support is always available to help though.

Awesome All-in-One Service Manager Platform!

We are super impressed with this software. It really makes our jobs easier and allows for a lot of customization on our end.

Pros

The tool is a necessity for our daily systems and operations. It really is an all encompassing platform that allows us to get from point A to Z. Their customer service department is phenomenal!

Cons

There are a few things we would like to have available in the system, such as replacement values for end of inspection time.

Ease of Use and Organized

Fantastic, honestly one of the easiest and useful office tools I have

Pros

It allows me to deal with clients after the Inspection is ordered, easy to send Contracts to be signed, Invoicing, appointment reminders, scheduling it is all in one. Plus day to day review of what is going on with my business.

Cons

Perhaps needs to be a bit more Canadian-friendly for track mileage, but overall I can't say there is anything bad.

Great scheduling software

Excellent software that helped professionalize my business. A little rough setting everything up and they didn't respond well to criticism of things that weren't working well.

Pros

Controls scheduling for home inspectors, allows call center to easily price inspections, schedule appointments while considering availability. Includes maps, time released automatic emails, suggests various types of emails to send. Allows for getting pre-inspection agreements signed. Able to accept credit card payments online.

Cons

Doesn't allow for setting up inspection durations with ancillary services. The software allows for setting up parameters for the basic home inspection duration, but when adding on various additional services it doesn't allow for a way to set up additional time required to perform those services. Map service changed from Google Maps to another service and the new service doesn't allow for moving the map to be able to see the major nearby roads.

The backbone of our business operations

Pros

ISN is so tuned to our industry, yet still adds a huge amount of customization to be able to fit our company's specific way of doing things. No other CRM that I've come across comes close to filling the inspection industry's needs. Countless reports give us insight into every part of our business, schedule management allows us to see where each employee is, and the database of clients and referral partners gives us the ability to maximize relationships. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and always open to feedback on how things can be improved.

Cons

It is a learning curve to be able to take advantage of everything the system can do. You can expect to have many conversations with support when trying to figure out how to do something. The good thing is there is almost always an answer and once something is set it doesn't need to change often.

ISN rocks

This software saves me unbelievable time and money. We are able to track numbers from day today week to week month-to-month year-to-year. From revenue dollars to number of inspections completed. Also helps with bookkeeping Payroll and time tracking.

Pros

This software has more tools and is more complete than any other software I’ve used in the industry. I love everything about it. Helps with payroll marketing time tracking and so so much more.

Cons

There’s nothing not to like. This software blows away all other scheduling software

Lifesaver

I mean literally I talked to them yesterday about the situation that I thought could be fixed but I couldn't figure out where it was. They stayed on the phone help me find what the issue was and solved it and love their customer service. I would never willingly switch from a different software.

Pros

Until I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at isn, my business was sputtering. Once she told me about ISN my business turned into a juggernaut.

Cons

Really nothing they are very attentive to your needs and are willing to do whatever it takes to make your life easier.

ISN Rocks!

Overall the ISN allows me to scale my business, over communicate with clients and agents, and operate efficiently.

Pros

ISN is extremely capable and new features are added regularly. It is simple enough to implement quickly with many capabilities that can be layered on after you are up and running.

Cons

On occasion, upgrades are introduced without sufficient explanation of how they affect the system and our operations.

Excellent service and tech support

We use ISN everyday. Scheduling, reporting, customer emails and more! Overall, ISN is robust and their staff is available to help when we need it. They are always coming out with improvements, which is great! I think the mobile version could be improved to help take payments quicker when onsite.

Pros

I love how user friendly ISN is! Scheduling is easy and managing our calendar is a breeze!

Cons

Some of the reports are difficult to drill down to specific data, while others are too detailed. More customizable reporting would be useful.

The best software in our industry

Every schedule software in our industry was extremely sub par before

Pros

Ease of use and handles all our needs. Support staff helpful. Very scalable as we grow

Cons

Only pet peeve is when they update certain features, I don't like the new look. Also wish it had more true CRM capabilities (it is not billed as one, so can't complain that much)

Outstanding operating software

It truly helps with the daily operations of our company.

Pros

We've been using the software for well over five years and can clearly say that it is helped us to grow our business and to manage our operations. If you are not using ISN, you are using inferior software.

Cons

We done have any cons. This software is great.

Generally a great tool

Overall I am pleased. I honestly have pondered leaving ISN and going with a report writing software that has similar features built in. Right now the prospects of “pay at closing” option Guardian Financial may offer has me staying put. Also, the fact Porch now owns ISN leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Pros

I love that all my agents, clients, and inspections are all in one place. I love the automation of emails. I am really looking forward to Guardian Financial’s “pay at closing” program when they get it rolling.

Cons

The software is overly complicated and has a huge learning curve. Some tasks you have to go to multiple locations just to accomplish something. It probably makes sense to a software engineer but it has me scratching my head often. It could be more streamlined and user friendly.

Great overall product

it has been very good, they walked me through everything to set up my business and help when I have questions.

Pros

The ease of setting new appointments. Using the software to keep in touch with my customers and real estate agents is great

Great Customer Support

Overall, ISN is a great tool for inspectors and I highly reccomend.

Pros

The customer service and support is second to none. That goes along way in my book.

Cons

The site can be a little difficult to navigate sometimes.

Couldn't operate without it!

Everything is covered. Scheduling, report delivery, contracts, payment and even review requests are accomplished flawlessly using the many options within the software. So many options to use that I am still finding ways to implement the many features into my business. If you are on the fence, do it. It is the best decision you will make. Thank you ISN!!!

Pros

As a one man operation, the ISN software helps me run my business as if I had one or two employees. Incredibly easy to use and the support staff is top notch.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with ISN or its support staff.

Streamlined

Fantastic product! Super east to use, easy to read. There are lots of options available to customize. It’s great to be able to select which users to see on the schedule. It has made our day to day operations much smoother

Pros

Ease of use Lots of options Different formats Easy to read via mobile

Cons

My only compliant is very occasionally, notes don’t get added to orders the first try

Precision Home Inspections

It didn’t start out so great. My training time was scheduled incorrectly, and so I only received half of the training time. However, you can live chat and someone is always available to answer questions. I didn’t receive information for several weeks about the payment processing company, until I called and asked about it.

Pros

Having everything I need in one location. Client info, realtor info, automated emails, payments, and customized reporting.

Cons

Navigation is not that efficient. You have to go to the dashboard to find another inspection.

HIS experience with ISN

I am very pleased that we made the change to ISN!

Pros

I love that after I set up the inspection order, I don't have to worry about anything else! All emails, text messages, invoices and payments are taken care of!!