FreshCheq Reviews

4.5/5 (68 reviews)

Kyle Jensen

Freshcheq Review

Reviewed 2018-10-26

We have used freshcheq for a while now. The system as adapted and been updated a bit but at its core, it isn’t a true line check. I think that it’s headed the right direction but more innovation and work will be required to get it at a more optimal state. The accessibility of the tool. Being able to access it anywhere and have a catalog of tests is a huge win.

Vanessa Gracer

Very Self explanatory, puts you in to a routine with daily checks rather quickly.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

it makes me accountable to my daily routine, and the necessary tools needed to run an efficient operation.This program is a great addition to our team. It saves greatly on amount of paperwork that we used on a daily basis. It gives you all your resources and tools right in the palm of your hand. Very quickly to catch on, and become a tool, part of daily routine.

Tyler Herald

So far we have had nothing but a great experience with Fresh Cheq. It is super easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

It's a great way to record temperatures for safe food handling!!!The ease of use is probably the best quality. It is super simple to record the temperatures, and also to change the things being temped when you need to. For a restaurant like ours that changes the menu every few weeks, this is very hellpful.

Anonymous

Freshcheq review

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Overall it is a decent system and easy to use which means it makes it easy to train new team members on how to use the systemIt is easy to use, and saves money on paper and toner.

Justin Edwards

Overall, using FreshCheq has been a positive experience and convenient addition to our business.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

It has eliminated all food safety log paperwork. Employees are now excited to use the tablet to do safety logs, rather than bummed about writing it down. Very convenient. Eliminates all paper records. Sends text message reminders to users. Easy to configure to fit your business. Multiple reports to break down check/log usage. Portable functionality when used on a tablet. Has a log streak feature to compete with other businesses. Customer support is fast and reliable.

Kirsten Poage

We love FeshCheq!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

FreshCheq is very easy to use and has been a huge help to get our temp logs more consistent. I love that it will send you a reminder text before you are about to miss a log. That helps ensure that they get done and are not forgotten about

Chad Husen

Saves time and paper

Reviewed 2018-09-13

This is a very effective way to report temps and inspect the restaurant throughout the day. It is efficient in comparison to pen and paper. Saves printing copies daily which saves ink and paper.

Cathy Farwell

It's a great tool.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

I like that I can just carry around my phone while I take temps instead of having to take a big notebook and pencil around to write them down.

Rich Avery

This product has been great

Reviewed 2017-11-28

It has simplified food safety for my staff and they are more willing to take time to complete the logs,

daniel kroeger

Keeps your food fresh and in check

Reviewed 2019-01-24

We use this at moes and it makes taking or temps a breeze I reccomend to any buisness required to log there tempsIt allows me to add my temps through my phone we used to do paper but as time evolves so does technology

Callie Beavers

useful for accountability.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

making sure i am able to hold my managers accountable for what temps they are recording and making sure they are checking each item. I love how organized it keeps us. both with making sure they are getting done but also accountability so they are true numbers. being able to see exactly who did what check at what time helps us be more accurate.

Liddia Burns

It is very easy to use when I'm at work.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Organizational skills, getting the crew to understand business, keeping everything for records, and able to keep things in one place to find it easier. It helps my company stay organized and helps us keep up with inventory and task that need to be completed.

Missy McCormick

Easy to set and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-22

I don't have to worry about losing a paper copy of our food temps. The food inspector loves to come in and just grab the computer and look at our reports.I work with teenagers and I like that it is easy for them to use. I like getting the notifications when I am not at work.

Preston Plautz

FreshCheq has made our operation run smoother!

Reviewed 2017-12-08

the benefit comes from making sure that my store operates safely and at the highest level of profitibilityTailoring it to our store needs! Helps the entire team more accountable in ensuring that our store is functioning the way it needs to be.

tesla beau

Great system, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-26

That it's electronic and not paper, easily to navigate. That it records and stores all of the logs. Can receive emails about not completing logs.

Brandon MacKay

Great website and app. Easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Easy to use and track for daily use. Breaks down errors and can be used for seeing trends throughout the businessEasy to use and understand. Adminstration side is user friendly also. I've never had any problems with this product. Customer service is great if you do happen to have a problem

Robert Bower

Good but could be better

Reviewed 2018-10-26

It's great at keeping waste down and clutter from printing all the check sheets every day and storagePretty easy to use and set up. Keeps track of your checks so you don't have all that extra paperwork and clutter

Shawn Webster

Works well

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Freshcheq is a great program that saves greatly on the amount of paper used on a daily basis. Before freshcheq, we used almost a half a scane on paper printing our check lists. Now I can easily walk my line with my checklist in hand.

Lori Mourlam

By doing Freshcheq you are checking equipment and food to make sure the temperature is correct.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

That are stores are checking tempertures daily. Knowing if we have issues in a store with tempertures.Get email that the stores have done the tempertures. Know that a piece of equipment is not up to temperture. Managment is checking the equipment to make sure it is working correct. They have to re check if they put a ewrong number in.

Taylor Cooper

Overall we like freshcheq just wish you could go back and edit an entry.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

It is so much better than paper line checks. Makes the line checks more time efficient. Easier to train staff on.

Louis DeAvila

Generally very easy to use. Lags on occasion but not a huge deal.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Allows us more flexibility when completing line checks. Can get them done faster with more than one person as well.The site is accessible on any phone, tablet, or pc and multiple people can work on the same check or different checks for the same period at once.

Christine Fecteau

Good tool

Reviewed 2018-02-22

It is very user friendly to teach and use. Very friendly app that you can just use on your phone or a tablet to walk through the kitchen and check while doing it

Christopher Argianas

I like fresh cheq

Reviewed 2018-11-06

I like the ease of use and it is useful for keeping track that temperatures are consistently taken every day.

Chad Husen

So far it has been good.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Saves me time and saves on the stores bottom line.It is very easy to use. Also has been very reliable. Saves time and money in office supplies because you no longer have to print the checklists.

Ryan Wynn

From jump fresh cheq has been super simple. Easy to navigate without any training.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

The only problem I've ever run into was on a holiday that we were closed I didn't think of shutting it off for the day but luckily I was in the store to fix it. It's super simple and easy for all managers to use. The best thing is that it sends texts to all the managers when temps are not taken.