Passare Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.33/10

Reviews by rating

Passare has great customer support and have been very helpful to make sure that I have all the documents just the way I want them. Very open to any suggestions as well.
The ease of use is what I like most. This program is very user friendly.
Sometimes, because Passare is cloud based, the interface lags or takes an extra few seconds to load pages.

JH

Jim H.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

PASSARE Is Bespoke

PASSARE implementation is allowing us to consolidate all of the following stand-alone programs into one platform: Custom Written ATNEED SOFTWARE IN SMARTWARE FOR DOS circa 1988, Custom Written Pre-Ned Software in MS Access 1996, Custom Written Burial Association Management Software in FOX PRO FOR DOS 1993, QuickBooks Online, ASD Answering Service, CSF Webpage Platform, DocuSign Software subscription, and manual chain of custody paper logging. This integration will save our company hundreds of personnel hours each year, and improve our client services by reducing errors and speeding up document processing. We also look for significant increase in preneed sales through a cloud based software solution over our existing LAN - running MS SERVER 2012R2

Pros

There are 3 things that stand out about PASSARE. 1. Their Support is Exceptionally Good 2. Support is targeted, and collaborative when required-support staff will consult their reference library first, but are quick to consult with an additional team member if needed. 3. Support team is very accurate - they are excellent listeners/communicators - their first solution is nearly always at the center of the target

Cons

I realized about 2 months into implementation that the intensive Zoom sessions needed to be split up into smaller groups on my side. Trying to teach the full team the entire suite was not as effective as training 2 team members on their specific area of the technology. This change resulted in team members cross-training each other.

RR

Roger R.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Passare has become a key part of our business processes

We have been with Passare for three and a half years now. They continue to provide excellent service, continued enhancements and great self-service features, including forms creation and an API, both that we have found very useful. They are responsive to new ideas and always respond quickly to issues or questions, and every support person we work with is friendly and customer focused. Passare has been a key component for us during the pandemic, with an increasing number of our interactions with families being done remotely. The new mobile app looks to be a tremendous enhancement. We look forward to future enhancements and further integration of our business processes with Passare.

Pros

Case management, document and forms creating, goods and services entry. Any number of users can be created and the system can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.

Cons

One of the features we had hoped to use more in the collaboration / planning center, but for the customers we serve it has not been received well and so we do not use it. Requiring people to create an account seems to be too much for people to go through. Another weak point has been the mobile app, but the new beta release looks to be a great improvement,

TB

Terry B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Funeral software

Pros

This software seems to be very comprehensive. If you purchase each part of the software, I could see the benefit of all the preneeds and atneeds connecting together.

Cons

Does not integrate with QuickBooks easily. Receipts is a several step process.

TL

Tye L.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Leaders in innovation, tech and Customer Service!!!

If there ever is a problem with anything, you call FDLIC and they always cheerfully answer the phone, no waiting on hold, or out of the office. They can log in and fix an issue immediately. Never had a company take such good care of a problem.

Pros

Everything you need is in the software, Everything! It also stores all of the final documents so when someone calls or comes in with a question months later, you can find anything you need on your desktop. Ease of access would be the my favorite about the software. Customer Service is the number one thing about Passare!

Cons

I would like to be able to use the search bar to access cases by the insurance company name that was used for payment or just the policy number. Not needed that much, but would be nice.

EL

Eric L.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Great software, great value, easy to use

We have had a very positive experience with Passare. Recently we completed a series of zoom and on-site trainings to make sure that we are fully utilizing the software. There is a lot that Passare does to make our jobs better and they make sure we know about all of the features.

Pros

I think it is the whole package from the care center tracking, planning center family collaboration, forms management, responsiveness of support when you need it, to onsite training.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like. Prior to Passare it might have been slightly faster to get our forms developed and integrated into the software, but that's because it wasn't web based. Passare is very responsive and fast at adding or custom designing forms for us.

ES

Ean S.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Couldn't do without it!

I have worked at firms that don't use any software, that use different software, and that use Passare, and Passare is by far my favorite. Every feature I use makes life easier and helps our team serve families better.

Pros

I love Passare's ease of use. If you are familiar with technology it is a breeze and if you aren't there isn't a big learning curve to figure it out. Being able to look at files at home improves both my home and work life!

Cons

There is a lot of info boxes you can fill out, and many of them are not used. I wish that case by case I could remove areas that I did not need simply so that it is cleaner to look at and not feel like I am missing something. That is a very minor issue though, and I still love using the product!

CP

Cindy P.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Passare Review

Amazing...I call with a question and get real people who are kind and patient and never make me feel like I am an inconvenience.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to have custom forms and to customize it how we want to see our information.

Cons

Set up was very involved but worth it all in the end.

ST

Steven T.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Pros

I'm not tech savvy, however Passare is easy to use and intergrates with our other products that we use.

Cons

Like anything, taking the time to learn something new.

CL

Casey L.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most. This program is very user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it.

TT

Troy T.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great product

Passare has always been able to fix any problems I have had within hours to minutes depending how severe my problem was

Pros

Their customer service is the best I’ve ever I had to use

Cons

Took a little while to learn everything But they were always there to help

CK

Corbin K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Perfect for family owned funeral homes

Pros

Passare has been great for managing our contracts, etc. We use it in the arrangement room with families, to generate contracts and other case documents including cremation and embalming authorizations, and keep up with our front office admin stuff.

Leslie O.

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Passare - Niche Software for Funeral Industry

Passare is a product that works well in the funeral industry to organize all facets of the service, from beginning to end.

Pros

Passare was built for the funeral industry and, as such, was very easy to use and customize for various services.

Cons

If there was an issue with Passare, it would be that an error was sometimes hard to find because it would be because of a switch made early on in the process that was not transparent (location, etc.) that could throw everything off. Once you have that down, the process is easy.