All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Bidsketch Reviews

Pros

Great looking templates that are simple to edit, reasonable price for the value it brings, clean user interface, saves lots of time.

Liz W.

L. P.

Louis C.

Jamie H.

Read the full review
In business today, time is money. Wasted time is lost profits.

Adam S.

Jamie H.

4.2

An Easy to Use Reasonable Price Proposal Solution!

Pros

Bidsketch is awesome, it allows me and my team to prepare, organize and send out proposals fast to clients. As a marketing company, my business relies heavily on proposals. Prior to Bidsketch It would take me 2 hours to organized, gather information, and send it out to clients. Now that process takes less than 30 minutes. The templates are detailed and easy to customize to your liking or your brand. You can add additional information to different sections of the template - allowing for quick and efficient use. Overall, my experience has been great, the software saves us a lot of time and allows us to streamline some of our processes. Highly recommended, give it a try a try

Cons

I wish for a little bit more native integrations with other applications. Zapier integration is a huge win but more seamless native integrations would have made this software 2X better. Also, I wish the UI was a bit more updated.

Simply Excellent

It's been a pleasure to work with Bidsketch so far. Sending and getting proposals signed has been a smooth sail from the moment I started using it. My customers have not had any issues signing or filling out the proposals either. It's a win win.

Pros

Bidsketch is dead easy to use. What used to take me days to complete in other software I can get done in a couple hours with Bidsketch. Love it.

Cons

I haven't found any issues that have been show stoppers. Everything has worked for me with no issues.

Waste Of Time & Will Not Save You Time

Pros

There is a 14 day free trial. Thank You for that as I only needed 3 hours to tell me never to use this platform.

Cons

Very bad platform in terms of your clients receiving the proposals. I sent out 2 proposals and neither client received them. I tested the proposals and sent them to two of my own email addresses and did not receive them either. I copied and pasted the proposal link to see how it looked and the system tells me proposal was viewed by client. Even though they both say sent they are not in anyone's email box. Very, very basic proposal templates. Bottom line is if you know your product or service you sure do not need this companies generic ones. You can put together a proposal that is much more detailed. You will find yourself spending time edited all of their text anyways. Just wasted 3.5 hours of my time. Trust me stay away.

Proposals made easy

Been using BidSketch during my tenure at three different companies and recently launched my own company, which is using BidSketch. It's a reliable platform that's easy to use for those making proposals and those approving them (clients).

Pros

It's easy to organize your services into modules and sections which reduces time to create a proposal. Further, having services consistent between clients and proposals helps improve quality of services delivered. Finally, I love how easy it is to send and get approval on a proposal from a client.

Cons

Pre-written proposal sections were added and can't be removed. It is nice to have a default library of content, but we already have a plethora of content and would like to remove the default content. Currently, we can't.

BidSketch Review

Pros

1. E-Sign 2. Ability to see when client views the proposal 3. Ability to integrate with freshbooks 4. Save time by having a template 5. Ability to share link or email the proposal 6. Multiple Themes with ability to add logo 7. Ability to attach your domain to the proposal url

Cons

There has been no issues that prevent me from doing my job. The only thing I'd recommend is a way to suspend a proposal and retrieve it later instead of having to delete it all together for it to be private.

Smart & Efficient

Pros

Bidsketch has been invaluable, saving me a considerable amount of time whilst still allowing me to maintain a professional appearance. The templates are detailed, well considered and easy to customise – allowing for quick and efficient use regardless of the size client I need it for, and they can be designed to fully capitalise on any key areas I need to address. I cannot recommend Bidsketch highly enough – if you require a smart, efficient and user friendly piece of software to help you manage your proposals and contracts; this is the one for you.

Cons

I'd like to be able to further customise the templates with additional imagery as some clients prefer more visuals than others, but this is a minor want and in no way diminishes the current capability.

Easy to use contract renewal and offer system

Pros

Bidsketch helps us write up proposals/contracts. The system has a great degree of customization and lets you create modules so proposals can be quickly updated for each individual client's needs.

Cons

Don't bother copy and pasting formatted text from other sources. Editing copy is wonky. Its best to finalize your content in Bidsketch itself.

BidSketch Review by a Freelance Web Designer

Pros

I've been designing and developing websites for over 8 years. I've used lots of software in that time, including proposal software. Bidsketch had a nicely organized website where I could easily find what I needed and apply customizations to templates. It came with lots of content for my proposals. So I could literally get up and running with a proposal in no time. They host the program, so I don't have to install anything. Everything is pretty simple, so I don't need any directions on how to use anything. I love the variables table. I love that I get notifications when my clients look at the quote. And I also love the "add-on" feature, allowing clients to add more services to their proposal dynamically :)

Cons

I wish it was easier to find the public URL so I could preview it anytime before choosing to send to the client. I wish there was a button for variables inside the wysiwyg editor.

Streamlines the busy work

I've used Bidsketch for a number of proposals and find it helpful since so much of the copy is similar from proposal to proposal. For what use to take me hours, now can take half the time or less.

Cons

It make me look professional & gets the job done!

Pros

Professional way to sign on a client Can use past proposals as a template to start from Can customize fonts, colors and background areas

Cons

Not easy to completely customize from scratch to match my brand. Interface is not always intuitive. Would like to see drag and drop ability for service descriptions and terms and conditions sections.

An easy to use and cost effective proposal software program

Pros

Cons

Nothing significant except the price could be lower, and there could be more native integrations. It would be nice if perhaps the proposals were more customizable with a greater range of color, fonts, etc.

Best way to prepare a proposal!

Pros

Not only are there many templates to choose from, you can edit to customize them and save them or you can create your own templates. Once that is done, proposals get done in a flash.

Cons

I'd like to see contracts added and sent out following a signed proposal. For some projects the signed proposal is enough but for writing projects, I'd like to have everything clearly outlined in a dedicated contract too and it's be great to have that all in the same software.

Make Great proposals!

Pros

The design is very clean and the user interface is very intuitive, it is really built to make your business life easier and faster if you don't​ have much time to create rich proposals.

Cons

It is a bit expensive especially​ if you are not a very big business, but it is worth to try at least the free trial.

Professional, Effective, and Reliable.

Pros

I found Bidsketch most useful when it comes to the content. The team at Bidsketch did an incredible job putting the pieces together and cover important details that otherwise can take much time to construct. It is a reliable tool with friendly UI and UX.

Cons

To be honest, every time I face a challenge with Bidsketch and realize that it is limited, I just ask the support team and I get my answer. There are no obvious down side to Bidsketch as far as my requirements goes.

Bidsketch for the best proposal writing software out there.

Bidsketch is great for writing proposals and looking professional to your clients. Their proposal templates and third-party integrations save you lots of time. I integrate my proposals with Freshbooks to allow any accepted proposals to help create invoices for my new clients. It also is great for having your clients easily sign your proposals online.

Saves so much time

In business today, time is money. Wasted time is lost profits. Save time and money by using Bidsketch to create client proposals. Here at ARS Digital Marketing, we use Bidsketch to quickly and easily design custom proposals for our clients. Gone are the days of keeping track of numerous word and pdf documents.

Pros

Saves alot of time. One-stop place to organize client proposals.

Cons

Nothing really so far. If I had one comment it would be to increase the 25-client limit on the starter plan.

Nice but pricey and not as feature-rich

I only tried this for about a month but it was nice to be able to fill in a form easily instead of manually updating a proposal on my computer and then uploading it to a third-party digital signature service.

Pros

Online signatures // Looks professional and clean // easy for clients to view and sign proposals // Freshbooks integration // Basecamp integration // Ability to change logo and colors to match your branding // Able to see if/when clients viewed proposals

Cons

Cannot change proposal layout (only logo and colors) // Way too pricey for a small business

I want to love the software, but it has a ton of bugs

Pros

I like that I can see when a person has opened up the document and how long they took to review the bid. That is good. I like the various sections and the templates.

Cons

Has a ton of bugs. When editing a certain section and you save, it takes you to the beginning of the document, which wastes a lot of time. A lot of times we will save something and the changes won't save. There need to be a lot more customizations.

Great tool for sending proposals quickly and professionally

great experience

Pros

It looks very neat and professional and very easy to get started, not overwhelming but easy to use.

Cons

have to enter card to get free trial is not ideal even if they do offer money back guarantee if you forgot to cancel.

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.