Additional information for DevSpec
Key features of DevSpec
View All Features
- Collaborative requirements review for all stakeholders
- Attach change comments, notes and supportive documents
- Set baselines and control change request approval rules
- Integrates with Microsoft Word
- Snapshot requirements on distribution, status & ownership
- 12+ report types for creating custom and standard summaries
- Set and assign to-do list tasks between team members
- Trace development tasks and test cases back to requirements
- User-defined attributes
- Track changes and rollback to previous versions if required
- Web-based requirements management solution
- Review requirements with one-click document previews
- Receive email notifications on requirements changes
- Product roadmap
- Analytic reporting based on real time requirements data
- Auto versioning for logging document changes
DevSpec invites all stakeholders to collaborate on defining product requirements before development, attach comments and receive update notifications.
Microsoft Word integration allows requirements to be edited and changed using popular word processor tools, with auto versioning and one-click preview support.
Add traceability reports to requirements, following the pathway from each stage while flagging any requirement changes along the way.
Setup change request approval rules and baseline finalized requirements to check differences, highlight any changes and rollback to prior versions if necessary.
Access over a dozen options for creating custom or standard reports detailing a snapshot of real time requirements data, exportable to Excel, Word or PDF formats.