RFPMonkey Reviews

4.68/5 (19 reviews)

Heather Pace

RFPM Monkey has had an amazing impact on my team's productivity!

Reviewed 2017-12-04

With our ever evolving responses, the question expiration settings have been invaluable. We're able to keep our responses up-to-date via a few clicks and our company on top of their game!

Tony Hynes

Extremely flexible, smart search functionality

Reviewed 2017-03-03

The flexibility customers have when using RFP Monkey, (flexibility on price and packages available, flexibility of the database and the tool itself) really sets it apart from other solutions in the RFP space. The company using this solution can very much customize it for how their RFP response process typically works. I used RFP Monkey in a prior role at a different company, and now am using the service once again in responding to RFPs for Pharmacy Benefit Management services. The service is also excellent and "non-salesy". If you tell Joe what you are trying to accomplish he will help you do it. It makes responding to lengthy RFPs 100% easier than using just word docs. Right in the ball park in terms of pricing and other RFP solutions as well. The flexibility

Ashwini Palekar

RFP Monkey has been a valuable tool for us as we categorize and expand our proposal content.

Reviewed 2017-12-18

I am a knowledge manager and use RFP Monkey to store, categorize and build our content library so we have continuous access to our gold standard content. Features such as assigning SMEs, document expiry, categories, search function have all been very useful to me in creating a library that is up to date and of value to my users. I must add that the customer support has been excellent.

Frederick Chenel

My firm has used RFP Monkey for the past 6+ years and we have been extremely satisfied!

Reviewed 2017-12-05

-Ease of use -Scalability of the tool -Extremely responsive client support -Very useful in our inter-office business development activities -Any issues that have come up have been swiftly addressed by the support team.

Kylee Harris

RFP Monkey is user friendly a good searchable database

Reviewed 2017-12-12

The database is easy to input or edit entries, and easy to search. It is also easy to customize based on our needs.

Kimberly Conti

EXACTLY what we need!

Reviewed 2016-12-29

As our organization has grown the volume of RFP's has increased, and it seems they come in a grouping. We either have none or 5, 6, 7+ to respond to all with the same due date. The need for us to efficiently produce high-quality responses that differentiate our organization and our solutions from the pack is more important than ever!! RFP Monkey is easy to use tool that supports our SME's (who wear LOTS of hats!) with standard content that is easy to manage with expiration(review) dates and assigned approvers! This in combination with SO many other great features like the ability to rate entries, multi-language capabilities, RFP/project tracking tools, analytics to show win rates and reporting to show what is missing in a super easy tool to manage takes the focus away from 'just get it done' and makes RFP's about focusing on high quality, differentiated responses with less time and effort! Regardless of the volume, we can respond with confidence! A great tool that is cost effective!

Heather Miller

Everything You Need and Nothing You Don't

Reviewed 2015-08-04

In my role as a business analyst, I'm tasked with finding solutions to help us address our business needs more efficiently (in term of both time and cost). After much research, RFP Monkey proved to meet our needs without breaking our budget or impacting our workload with excessive training to learn to use it. The system is easy to learn and use and the customer service is exceptional. During my ten years in business development for government contractors, both large and small, most of my time was spent searching past proposals for the answer or information needed for a proposal I was working on. I looked into utilizing many of the larger proposal software products but we didn't have the time to spare to train our staff on how to use the complicated product. We ended up continuing to use our network and its search function. I would have saved a lot of time, developed more accurate proposals and in less time had I known about or researched RFP Monkey at the time. It is a great product that I would highly recommend to any proposal organization.

Dave Winer

Great database with an easy to use UI.

Reviewed 2016-11-21

My experience using RFP Monkey over the past 4 years has been nothing short of great. It's intuitive interface making my job much easier. I would highly recommend RFP MonkeyEasy to use UI.

Christina Griffin

Basic tool to be used as a repository for questions and answers.

Reviewed 2017-12-22

Repository of questions and answers that are easily accessible from a supported web-browser. Ease of use, including importing and exporting entries. Web-based system accessible from any supported web-browser makes it an ideal tool when there is a need to work remotely.

Gina Murphy

Seven year user of this product and give it two thumbs way up!

Reviewed 2015-05-22

RFP Monkey was perfect for our company as we answer about 50 RFP's per year. RFP monkey is easy to use giving us a lot of flexibility to have the software meet our needs. We evaluated several tools and chose RFP Monkey as it was the best solution and very economical! Joe Yeatman is extremely responsive, professional and always willing to help whenever we need him to. I highly recommend RFP Monkey as it has helped us cut down our RFP response time by 60%.

Scott Smith

3x Repeat Customer

Reviewed 2015-08-20

I have purchased RFPMonkey for three different SaaS software companies to address our high growth of new customer acquisition and onboarding / knowledge sharing for field staff (sales, sales engineering, consulting services, account management and support). RFPMonkey allows teams to find relevant content, fast and perform most proposal tasks self-service. I had one sales person say before RFPMonkey it took her 3 weeks or more to hunt down answers and wordsmith them, with RFPMonkey the it now takes me 3 days without much support needed from other people. Easy to use Great collaboration Good content curation Effective to update new information (product, IT, Security, marketing...) as company changes No cons that I can think of.

Angie Bridgewater

Great product, great support

Reviewed 2017-02-01

RFP Monkey is a dynamite tool that helps keep our bid writing team focused on strategy and not word processing. It keeps my team and I across library changes and comes with the actual functionalities we need in an RFP database, and not lots of features we will never use. The support staff has built a great product and provides great support. Simplicity of use; available functionality

Maggie Condon

Great software, super user friendly.

Reviewed 2016-04-22

We have used this product for many years. Recently, due to an acquisition we were required to move to a different RFP database product. With in 3 months we wanted to come back to RFP Monkey, and we did! The site is very user friends, searchable in many ways. Also, when uploading answers, we really like that you can add them as drafts and have someone else approve answer prior to publishing. Also, the ability to categorize the answers in many different ways, products, author etc is another great feature. RFP Monkey is a great product and would recommend to many.

Sara Abbott

Wouldn't survive without RFP Monkey

Reviewed 2015-05-28

RFP Monkey is fantastic. I work for a large multi-billion dollar software corporation and we have the ability to create a program from scratch or use one of the larger companies that offer RFP software. However, after comparing the costs and services of all of these options RFP Monkey came out way ahead. RFP Monkey is easy to use to store information, to add users, to keep users connected to individual projects and search for information after it has been entered. Beyond that the price of RFP Monkey vs. the services that are offered can't be beat.

Brian Albertson

RFP Monkey is easy to use and does the job

Reviewed 2011-01-21

Have used it for quite a while and would recommend it for others whose proposal process consists of answering a lot of anticipated questions. Cut our RFP/RFI response time by 60% on avg.Focused on what's important to me - finding answers. Very easy to use. Quite affordable.

Kathy Ciccone

Time Warner Cable/ NaviSite

Reviewed 2016-01-28

I manage the Proposal Team for Time Warner Cable. We acquired the Navisite Team almost 2 years ago. NaviSite introduced me to the RFP Monkey Tool. It works well for their proposal responses. We are currently looking to integrate the tool to support ALL RFP's within TWC. The tool is easy to work with! The support team is always accessible and we look forward to understanding how we can use the tool for all of our needs.!

Donna Mullen

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed 2016-02-02

The software is affordable, easy to use and does exactly what we need it to do. We were working with a standard Excel spreadsheet - it worked but we needed something more. RFP Monkey makes our job much faster because the information is quickly available with key word searching. Definitely recommend this software for a quick and easy solution.

Sydne Gilbert

Our company uses RFPMonkey exclusively for our RFP response database.

Reviewed 2015-05-21

RFPMonkey is easy to search, edit and keep current. Having one repository for all our RFP questions and answers is beyond useful! It's a lifesaver. For me, there are no "cons" to this great product.

Mika Cucullo

I have a had a great experience with RFPMonkey. It is easy to use and a great organizational tool.

Reviewed 2016-01-27

Pros: - It does exactly what I need it to do - The macros are very intuitive which make it easy to search for things - Easy to edit users/permissions without throwing off the whole system - I feel like it can evolve with our needs as we might need