SMASHINGLOGO

Logo maker for businesses of any size.

SMASHINGLOGO Reviews

TY

Turk Y.

GM

Garry M.

The ability to see in real time, the designs and colours, was the starting point of my immensely exciting experince of choosing the perfect design.

IG

Inguwed G.

Cons

There was not a single part of the software that I disliked.

MB

Miriam B.

I had trouble creating/accessing my account online.

SD

Steve D.

Inability to add an icon to the design without buying the premium package.

DC

DICK C.

Generate a New Logo for your Brand

My overall experience with SmashingLogo is incredibly awesome because I have generated a number of logos for my clients using SmashingLogo. I am really happy, I just type the name, then I select the industry keywords and then logotypes, colors, and fonts, and then my Logo is ready. So easy process.

Pros

SmashingLogo is the best place where you can design and generate a professional logo for your business or brand. The logo maker dashboard is really easy to understand and use that anyone can make a beautiful and stunning logo.

Cons

According to my experience of SmashingLogo, I never found any issues when I design the logo. I always design the logos without issues and cons.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time for your review of SMASHINGLOGO and your kind words. We're glad to hear that you are very happy with our Logo Maker.

Easy Logo Design

I am so friggin' happy with my order I almost cried! It's beautiful and it fits my personality perfectly. The fact that I have color options is just marvelous in case I want to change up with the seasons, holidays, or whatever is absolutely genius. As far as I'm concerned you nailed it with my logo! I can't wait to use this on my website, social media, clothes, business cards, supplies, etc. I really appreciate Smashing Logo. You made this new business owner/boss babe proud. I'm so happy. I will be looking for a logo for my husband's business soon. You guys rock! Thank you!

Pros

Easy download features.High resolution available.

Cons

Need more clearer instructions on how to change colors. Need a how-to video.

Hi Frances, thank you for this outstanding review. Great to hear that you found a matching logo quickly by using our brand attributes. I wish you all the best for your business.

Logomarca

Estou me sentindo lesada, quero meu arquivo ou meu dinheiro de volta Não respondeu meus emails

Pros

Comprei uma logomarca achei maravilhosa, porém não recebi

Cons

Não recebi o arquivo e não consegui retorno do meu arquivo

Hi Simone, In rare cases emails can end up in the spam folder of our customers or the email address is not working. I can see that our support team replied to your emails 3 times with the link to your logo but obviously you haven't received these replies. This is frustrating both for you as a customer and for us as the service provider. Please try to contact us from a different email address and I'm sure we can sort this out quickly. Kind regards, Georg

Happy Client

My experience was excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my designer was excellent to work with...just wish I could have spoken with him on the phone and had a more personal experience. I will recommend this software to family, friends and business people.

Pros

Ease of use to create the logo and the examples that it gave you so you could get a birds eye view before you make the decision to go ahead and purchase and complete it.

Cons

Would have liked a few more options and the ability to make lines bigger or smaller to help make the logo have the look and feel you need it to have...I would also love to be able to talk to a live person on the phone so that it would eliminate a lot of emails and typing back and forth. It would help the end user loose less time going back in forth responding to emails when you could have discussed it over the phone in a few minutes where when you need to put your ideas in and email and wright all that out it takes energy and time that could be put into the business. Other then that everything was awesome! Thank you!

Hi Annette, we love to have you as a happy client. Thank you very much for writing this great review. We're happy that our support staff could help you with your customization. I'll let them know...

What an amazing company to use for logo design

Such an easy way to get the logo you always wanted. Such a friendly and helpful service would definitely recommend to other businesses looking to create the perfect logo at reasonable price. Thank you

Pros

To the point Very creative Good value for money Friendly service Quality logos

Cons

Can’t fault it in any way From creation to completion

Hi Garry, thank you very much for your review. We appreciate, you taking the time to write it. We are glad to have you as a happy customer...

Easy &

My experience with SMASHINGLOGO has been great. I easily found a logo that I'm extremely happy with. After I purchased the logo, I was having trouble with getting the right color combinations for an alternate version. I wrote Customer Support and explained my issue, and received a quick response. They sent the alternate version and it was perfect. Thank you to the great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

I love how you can select favorites while you are generating logos. Then after you have selected some favorites, generate more logos using the selected favorites as a guide. Also, I love how you get unlimited color & text changes after you purchase the logo.

Cons

When selecting color combinations, you can't select which part of the logo you want the color to be applied to. Also, you can't change just the background color. Lastly, the gradients seem to be fixed color combinations. It would be great to have more control over the color combinations of the gradients.

Hi Idris, thank you for taking out of your time to post a review of SMASHINGLOGO. We appreciate any constructive feedback for further development. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our website, its features and also our customer support. Thank you.

Logo expert

The Smashing Logo experience was exceptional. I am honestly a bit surprised because I wasn't sure about computer generated logos fearing the customer service would also be somewhat computer based. But, I found the absolute opposite of that. The customer support was excellent. If I ever need I will use them again, and I will certainly be recommending them to anyone who needs a logo.

Pros

I researched and researched where / what I should do to design a logo for my new business. I was so close to using Fiverr and it took about a month of procrastinating checking reviews etc before I decided on Smashing Logo. I am SO glad I did. The program was easy to use and had a huge range of fonts and ideas. I paid for the Premium package and this was absolutely worth it. The animated logo is brilliant. I wanted to change one small part of the font and the guys at Smashing Logo were more than happy to help - and didn't charge extra (it really was a minor change though). I'm so happy

Cons

I'm struggling to find a con to using smashing logo. Perhaps if I could have 'joined' before paying maybe but it really wasnt a bother.

Hi Deb, first of, thank you for this amazing and detailed review ... we really appreciate it. We're very happy that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you.

Great logo obtained very quickly

It's worth mentioning that their client service works very well and although I had a little difficulty in getting myself understood by their Robot [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], after I was contacted by a person from Customer Support things went smoothly.

Pros

I am pleased with the logo I purchased for my company and the speedy process of acquiring it.

Cons

The way you can see different alterations of a logo and also various types of surfaces & objects where it can be placed.

Hi Bogdan, thank you for letting us know your experience with SMASHINGLOGO by writing this great review. We're glad that you liked the various preview options and they helped you to decide you logo. Thank you.

Quality, Service & Easy to Use

Pros

Fantastic quality and suggested designs. The ease of making changes and variety of styles and colours to edit with were very impressive. Customer service has been wonderful and very prompt.

Cons

I don't have anything that I didn't like.

Hi Terri, thank you for your amazing review. Great to hear that SMASHINGLOGO could help you to make your logo vision a reality...

Very happy with Smashing Logo

I have a professional and unique logo that I'm proud of.

Pros

I got a custom logo and the team at Smashing Logo were super helpful. They really understood what I was looking to achieve and were always responsive. I'm really happy with the end result and all of the different file types and logo versions I received. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future.

Cons

Nothing. I was satisfied with the service and final product I received from Smashing Logo.

Hi Christine, thank you for your amazing review. It's always great to have another satisfied customer. Glad we could help to get you a logo that you are proud of...

Very happy with my purchase and impressed with the after services.

It was kind of a satisfying journey. When I created the logo on the first try, I was very happy with font and the various color options. The results of what I put together was very pleasing and favored by a few of my friends. As time drew nearer to day of my business launch, I came up with a new slogan that I thought better suited my business. So, I reached out the SMASHINGLOGO via email for assistant to change it. I was impressed by how prompt and helpful they were. My biggest fear was paying again for something that needed a small adjustment, which would have also taken me beyond my capital. To my relief, I did not. We worked injunction via email and after the adjustment was made, It was every thing that I imagine and wanted, in time for the launch of my business.

Pros

The overall aesthetic, especially the quality; quality of the paint colors and font, along with the option for variations. In the end, I came up with something unique and represents my business beautifully.

Cons

With my purchase I got a zip file which allowed for quality printing, posting, creating stickers and billboards, using the logo. The only thing was not given, was the option to make small adjustments. Hence, reaching to via email for after service. Overall, everything worked out in the end and i'm pleased.

Hi there, thank you for letting us know about your experience on our website. We are always happy if we can help a customer to get exactly the logo he envisions...

Great customer service

Great would recommend to anyone

Pros

Im not one for leaving reviews but i think the full set up is great, you design your own logo in your own time much more satisfying than having someone design it for you, After buying the logo its saved to your account and you can change as you please. I needed a something added to my logo that I wasn't able to do via the website so i emailed them and someone called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was happy to...

Cons

Would have been nice to be able to edit the colours on custom logo myself but, they have got round that with great customer service

Hi Nathan, thanks for taking the time to write this amazing review. Very much appreciated. I will let our support team know that you were very please with them...

Great tool

Great value for money. Easy to use. Lots of design choice.

Pros

Really easy to use and the number of possible designs was huge.

Cons

Really nothing to note here, it was all good.

Hi Cheryl, we are really glad you had no problems at all, in using our website! And a big thank you of course for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Senior Store & Eventotex

Very simple to work with and very good support.

Pros

Very easy to work with and a big selection of choices

Cons

For the logo Eventotex I wanted to change one of the logo's. Even though I had ticked the square not to have the wording divided it was impossible. It wrote Event otex all the time. Furthermore I could not find the possibility to order 2 or 3 logos at the same time. I had to purchase all three logos at 3 times as well as payments.

Hi Ingemar, thank you for being a recurring customer. This really means a lot... And thanks for taking the time to write this nice review.

Excellent Service and Speed of Response

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the team answered my email query via the Contact Us Support function and was very helpful. Unfortunately, when I was using the app, I had not saved my preferred logo and realised that it was not saved to my account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find the logo via your backup server and send it to me - on my purchase of the logo package. This was all resolved in one day. I was really pleased that I was able to retrieve the logo I wanted for my new business and that it was all sorted so quickly. Many thanks!

Pros

Smart, non-fussy logo design - perfect for my new business!

Cons

Need to delete the logo designs after 50 logos displayed.

Hi Jennifer, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our webiste as well as our support service. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

great logo's and service

I needed a small adjustment in my logo and was very pleased to get the help soon after I asked for it. Great service and quick responses.

Pros

so easy to select the option you like. and with all the documents you get, very easy to use.

Cons

there is nothing i can think about what i dont like

Hi Patricia, that's what I call a great review ... thank you very much!

Logo Updates

It was great! We use them for our original logo and then opened a 2nd branch, so we needed to get a 2nd logo similar to what we have. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was quick to answer my questions and did a great job.

Pros

It was easy to update. The support was great.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that was an issue for us.

Hi Theresa, thank you very much. We really appreciate your time to write a review. We're always glad to hear that it was easy to get your desired logo...

Awesome Program with a side of Excellent customer service!

Great program with so many options to customize and excellent, responsive and very helpful customer service. Will definitely be using them again in the future!

Pros

Ease of use and so many options. We were working with a professional graphic designer to develop a logo for our new company and hated everything they sent us. So I gave Smashing Logo a try and quickly came up with several options we liked and eventually narrowed it down to something we love!

Cons

It would be cool if gradient colors were an option. I also would've liked to be able to choose the shape of the logo. We wanted it square, but we ended up with a rectangle. I was able to fix it on my end though, so no big deal.

Hi Shannon, thank you for your awesome review. We're glad you found us due to positive reviews from other customers. I will also let the customer service know that they could help you. That's always nice to hear.

Fast, High Quality, Responsive After Sales Service

Pros

It was easy to use and logo designs suggested by the designers were nice. They understood what kind of logo design I want very well and they were responsive when I requested 4 more revisions. I requested 2 more revisions 6 months after they did the first 2 revisions and they still made 2 more revisions 6 months later quickly each one in a day. After sales support was very good. Thanks Smashinglogo.

Cons

I did not use all the features but for the ones I used I did not have a problem.

Hi Turk, good to hear you enjoyed your experience on our website. Thanks for taking the time for this amazing review!

Great design

Pros

I love how my logo came out and I was able to pick my own colors.

Cons

The files that were sent to me are a bit too big or maybe it’s just my phone but it looks the same on the iPad

Hi Taliyah, we're very glad that SMASHINGLOGO is working so great for you. Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us!

Absolutely amazing site, incredible support and cost effective!

This is such a wonderful cost effective solution and I absolutely love our new logo. we got all social media formats as well which simplified my job even more!

Pros

I love how we could create our own logo through providing different information and having the SMASHINGLOGO create so many examples and templates. This saved us a lot of money

Cons

I would of liked us to be able to do more customization without getting support involved. The team was kind, fast and did everything we asked, i just felt bad bothering them.

Hi Leva, we're happy to see that you are enjoying all of our features and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our website.

Great services.

Excelente!!! 100% recomendados. Los mejores sin duda alguna.

Pros

Lo que mas me gusto fueron sus estilos premium y el servicio de excelencia que prestan, respuestas al instante al igual que las soluciones que brindan.

Cons

Todo fue de mi agrado, superaron mis espectativas.

Hi Daniel, awesome review. Thank you for taking the time... We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience on our platform.

Best Logo Generator Ever!

I tried out the free trials of many online logo generators. This was is by far the absolute BEST. After putting in my information, the system generated LOTS of sample logos of all types of styles. I like that the samples included logos that were very professional looking. All small business owners should take a look at this product! I saved a lot of money by using this product to make my company's logo by myself.

Pros

Lots of different options to make your company logo look professional.

Cons

When trying to change the font, can be difficult to find a specific option. You have to click on the names/numbers they've given to the font to see how it will look in your sample.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share this review with us and your honest feedback. It's very much appreciated.

Great work and assistance

Response time was very prompt which display professionalism.

Pros

Value for your money, I needed an adjustment to my logo months after purchasing and the service was incredible, when I contacted them via email they responded and solve my request which was delivered within 24 hours, I will definitely be using this company again and I highly recommend them.

Cons

Everything went well, there was no issues.

Hi Danville, thank you for taking the time to write this greate review. I'm glad we could help you with the adjustment of your logo...

Amazing Results and Support

Brilliant company that offers great support, definitely happy with our project

Pros

Easy to use software that enables you to browse and select in real time. Great value for money and easy to navigate. Great support when you need to make custom changes.

Cons

Nothing to mention, software is really great

Hi Mariusz, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the features that our Logo Maker has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform.