vzaar Reviews

4.88/5 (17 reviews)

Drew Cummings

Every streaming and hosting service should run as smoothly as Vzaar.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Ease of use. the software interface has a natural progression, instructions and samples in laymen's terms. In the years I have been using Vzaar, I can count on this software to deliver my needs to customers without fear of malfunctioning. Customer support is always knowledgable and reactive in a timely manner.

Cory Hoffart

Best customer service, never downtime, easy UX. THE best service we've used of the 10 we've tried.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

It's actually better and cheaper than competitors. It works perfectly across ALL devices. And again - the customer service is unparalleled.

Ken Hood

Excellent customer support! Cost, features, and support are the reasons to consider them.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

I migrated away from Wistia (a fine company) to VZAAR. Why? Because VZAAR doesn't charge per video. I host over 400 smaller-sized videos and growing. That's a big bill at 25 cents per video at Wistia. So that was a "good enough" reason to change. But here's what I found in VZAAR that was a pleasant surprise during their free trial: AMAZINGLY EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. The chat support was phenomenal. The response times were excellent. They were patient as I learned and navigated their admittedly more complex UI. There are some things that Wistia (or others) may do slightly better. For now. But for SUPPORT... VZAAR wins the day. I highly recommend VZAAR to anyone looking for rock-solid hosting, fast performance, fair pricing, mature hosting features, and excellent support. Try them out for free for 30 days. You won't be disappointed.Cost and features. Also, some of the best support I've ever received. Amazingly powerful and versatile.

Aldo Fernandez

This platform gave me the freedom to use my own creativity without using a name other people brand.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

I like the very fast uploading, easy coding & how simple it was made for people to use. The other things I like is how fast I get a response when I need assistance & the different choices you have for posting your videos. Vzaar gives you decent plans to choose from and the prices are very competitive when you looking for an affordable video platform with many features included.

Alan Chelf

We have used Vzaar for several years and the service has performed extremely well.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Easy way to provide feedback to vendorsThe system is solid and works without issue. Vzaar automatically handles distribution and plan on multiple platforms without any additional user intervention. It is flexible in distributing to various viewing groups with minimal effort.

Oscar Martinez Narvaez

Excellent technology

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Security in my videos.Its multiple adaptation for the html5 player, the blocking of the player through the url, the personalization of its interface among many other things.

Michael Yanosik

Great customer service and flexible!

Reviewed 2018-03-16

I have used other companies in the past and they would not work with my specific needs - VZAAR did! They helped customize my account for what I needed when it did not fit into a specific plan. There are many things I like about Vzaar. A few of them are flexible accounts, price, service, easy dashboard navigation, and many technical options.

William Flader

Have used this service for years without a problem whatsoever

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy uploads, set it and forget it. This is so much better than something like you tube.Great for video streams to websites, great for confidential steams to business. Easy to use many options to apply various codes. Easy uploads; takes many types of formats; Highly recommended!

David Janelle

Been using them since near their beginning - excellent

Reviewed 2018-03-09

customers can watch the video seamlessly on the websiteSuper easy to use and the ability to seamlessly add videos to my website has been very successful for us. Customer support when I've needed help has always been there over the years

Gatlin Bredeson

Great pricing plans, features, and support.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

When we were looking for a video host, I looked all over for something that would do the job and wouldn't be, at the same time, priced in the clouds based on storage space. At the time, Vzaar was the only video host I could find whose pricing scaled affordably with our needs. In other words, I am not so confident we would have been able to host our videos anywhere if not for Vzaar. It was always easy to use, and I never had any problems.

Bonnie Getty

Vzaar is a top quality organization. Excellent service and expertise.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-12

Vzaar provides us with a private setting for longer than one hour videos. We value having control over our account and being able to upload what we want without any criticizing us.

Bill Strain

Excellent. It just works and the interface is great.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

It works very well. The interface is great. It's easy to upload videos. It's easy to manage videos.

José Javier Díaz

Very easy to configure video hosting for any operation no matter size.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Easy implementation, great price, easy to configure and ad team members to manage videos.Pricing, accesible support and easy interface makes the service a good choice. If you are new to video hosting, this is the place to start.

Anonymous

Efficient and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-10

It´s great to have online courses that I can sell online and host them on the web in a secure way. It´s very easy to use and the support it´s great. It´s secure. The hibernation option it´s convenient when I´m not going to watch the videos but still need them online.

Anonymous

Excellent Value. Very happy.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Flawless integration, easy to use and reliable.The interface is very easy to use. I've been a user for about 7 years and it has worked flawlessly. Uptime is awesome. Easy to implement and integrate the videos into a members only area.

Nick Bolton

I find vzaar very easy to use, speedy and extremely reliable.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

I love the fact that we can set the videos up to be wholly private because it's a genuine hosting service rather than a directory such as YouTube. I also love that you can host audio as well as video.

Karen Sloat

VZZAR meets our needs. Easy to use and great technical support.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I find it very easy to use but the technical support is superior. Any time I have had a question or concern the staff has always been helpful and responds quickly.