Webit Logo

Webit

Website building platform for small businesses

Webit Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

Reviews by rating

I am very impressed with the customer service. I really love how someone called to help me go over the functions available to me for the website.
Love the team, they want to help you, they do not rush you and make sure you are satisfied. I recommend Webit to all small business owners.
Outstanding customer service and he's fast with his response to any and all questions we have about the website. We truly appreciate his hard work and support, along with the support of his team.
Sometime there are too many choices. I find myself lost in options.
We do not get much traffic on our website and their is no feature to make a login for your customers.

CF

Chris F.

Manager

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Webit Review: Easy Access, Quick Uploads, and Friendly Rate!

Transcript

Chris: My name is Chris, I am the executive assistant to the company Arcadia Everything Sales, and I...

DC

David C.

Restaurant Manager

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Solid Website Partner

Transcript

Daniel: My name is Daniel. I'm a restaurant managing partner. I give Webit five out of five stars. For...

James L.

Facilities Services, self-employed

Best option for a website

They always answer the phone. This is a big deal to me. NO menus that have changed, and no runaround. They assign you a contact person and you get their direct dial number. It is easy to work with them.

Pros

the Price was the attraction and prompted the call to them, but the service of the support team is what really sold me. I am able to ask questions that get things done and I can do the things I want to do without them so I get exactly what I want.

Cons

they could not use my existing website, which was done in Word Press, and was what I understood the best in the market at this time. They convinced me that rebuilding the site with their software would be better and cheaper. The look of the finished product is the same so I am satisfied.

ER

Erik R.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Webit is great!

It truly has been great, zero complaints.

Pros

I like that its easy to have edits made. And the inquiries come straight to my phone.

Cons

So far I like everything. Now I do feel that square space was easier for me personally to sit down and it my own site.

GV

Gayle V.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Great for startup - inexpensive

Started great - ever since they put the changed in my hands it’s the same as what I had before - no real help

Pros

It was great when I started using it - I had regular calls and Webit made changes I needed.

Cons

Now I have to do everything and no monthly call

JS

Jordan S.

You wont be disappointed

Couldn't be happier, Great company. Great value

Pros

I am not a computer guy. The team.at Webit are always eager to help!

Cons

Nothing, They will even contact me proactively from time to time to add or update something. Great Crew!

CH

Chandrelle H.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Satisfied Customer

My experience is great overall. The staff provides excellent customer service and they follow up with you every time.

Pros

I like that it's easy to use and manageable.

Cons

That it doesn't have an interactive blog page that you can add to your site.

CD

Christopher D.

Construction, self-employed

Honey Badger Floors

Pros

The customer support was very helpful setting everything up for me

Cons

I wasn’t able to add a tagging feature because of the closed header I think or footer

VJ

Veronica J.

Retail, self-employed

Very satisfied

Overall very happy. I was referred by a friend and I am glad I went with Webit. I have not utilized all features yet but I’m looking forward to diving in!

Pros

I loved the ease of deployment and the end result was absolutely beautiful. The timeline was short. Any time I’ve needed support they get things handled right away and I appreciate that.

Cons

There is Nothing I dislike about the software so far in the process.

VC

Vincent C.

Environmental Services, self-employed

Great company

Great overall experience. I’m bing on customer service and they definitely make you feel like family.

Pros

Customer service is great! Process was easy.

Cons

Not being able to have multiple addresses for the same person when adding to contacts.

RB

Rima B.

Webit is #1

I used Webit for my company’s website design. The team was very professional and responsive throughout the process. They listened to my needs and provided great suggestions for improving the site’s functionality. The end result was a beautiful website that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Webit to anyone looking for quality web design services.

Pros

Webit is certainly my vendor of choice in regards to all things web. They always perform very well for me, our company, and for the customer. Our website is very organized and works very well. It is very important to me to have this interaction with the Webit support team. We have been with Webit for the past several years.

Cons

Maybe a little more Testing of the site to make sure that it is on top of Google and any other search engines.

AB

Amanda B.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Elevating Experience

Pros

I recently had the pleasure of using Webit for building a website, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. This user-friendly platform offers an incredible range of tools that make the entire process a breeze, even for someone like me with minimal technical knowledge.

Cons

Would prefer more of an intuitive drag-and-drop interface but overall would recommend.

DM

Deb M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use at a Great Price

We have been with Webit for a couple of years now and are so pleased with our website. Moving our website to Webit was so easy, and the design team did such a great job not only making sure to get all the content transferred over but also gave our website a much need facelift. Our website now has a fresh, polished, and professional look and they continue to fine tune and help us put our best foot forward. We received so many compliments on how much easier it is to navigate and how great it looks.

Pros

I love that I can update our website myself. The software is easy to use and I can add, remove or update in just a few easy steps. It is easy to maintain and we are able to stay current without any delays. Everything I do displays in actual time so I know our website is always current.

Cons

I am currently using Google Docs to maintain our database... I would like an easier way to manage our members and our vendors. Being able to upload spreadsheets and store important business documents would also be a great benefit. We are a non-profit with a rotating board and having all information in one location would help in sharing information and having everything in one location.

JH

Jason H.

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Trust Me You’re in good hands!

Well, my business consist of security operations. I have lost of clients and visitors that come to my site daily. The team at webit made sure that my site is professional and attractive to new clients! I must say that the price is very affordable and I’ve been with them a year now!

Pros

It’s very easy to navigate and if you are not very tech savvy , there’s always someone willing to help in the customer service arena.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of complaints. Every time I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of all my concerns! He’s great!

CF

Chris F.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Taking over the Web design industry

Overall it has been great. They have helped with our business and the exposure. They also are eager to train you and help with customizing your page

Pros

Easy to use. The customer service is great and the revisions are fast. Plus the monthly price is very good

Cons

Nothing! So far everything has worked and we have been very happy with our results

DG

Derrick G.

Great Product

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is great..

Cons

Some of the buttons are hard to find. "publish" when i make changes is one of them

CS

Chris S.

Webbit a warrior partner

Very good

Pros

Like it very much they protect my invest which is my company's picture

Cons

Like webit they are effective at every call

LM

Larry M.

Construction, 1-10 employees

You would not be sorry going with Webit

Excellent

Pros

They helped set everything up for us. If needed at any time we can change or add what ever we need. Webit keeps in contact with us for any and all updates that we can apply. Always very professional and courteous. Great service and reasonably priced.

Cons

Have not found anything to change they have a great service and do it well..

LU

Luis U.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Webit is super easy to use!!

Pros

Everytime we need to edit something on our website we can just go in there and do it with ease compared to others where you need someone to make changes and you cannot.

Cons

As of right now no, maybe if possible try to capture exactly where the leads are coming from or how they heard about our website.

PM

Phyllip M.

Website

You wont go wrong with this company. See your income grow

Pros

This company is great just for a monthly price they design and host your website.

Cons

Everything is great. Nothing bad to say

JC

Jason C.

Landscape Website

Overall experience is great

Pros

The pros are that I can easily call or email to make changes to the site and they are completed fairly quickly.

Cons

Cons are that it's not user friendly to make changes without asking for help.

KS

Kelly S.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

Smooth transition - Excellent rep help

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me get everything moved over quickly and easily. I was really uneasy about making a change but looking back I could not have asked for a easier transition!

Pros

Very easy to use and update as needed. Time is money!

Cons

So far I can't say there is anything I do not like. Some of my messages I was getting didn't have the name on the forms getting filled out but that should be fixed soon. I was still able to view the customer name once I clicked on the message so it wasn't a huge deal.

DS

Daryn S.

I’m happy

I’m solving a big problem having my contact form on my site that connects to my CRM instead of double data entry.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]Not being downCustomer serviceComplements from others about my site.

Cons

I don’t have anything that I’m not happy about.

AB

Ashley B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

We Love WebIt!

We love it. From set up to completion, the entire experience was A++. Their customer service is fantastic.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. We were able to go in and quickly set up multiple pages for our brand new website.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to copy pages as they are. For example, we have a page for each city in DFW. It would be nice to copy one and then just change the names.

ZW

Zahra W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great service

It’s been amazing it’s easy to get in touch with web crew

Pros

It’s easy to use the product I like how easy it is the get I touch with web designers

Cons

No cons that I can think of it’s easy to use and you can create amazing features

AL

Aaron L.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great product from great people!

Webit has been excellent!

Pros

Everything! How easy it is to navigate especially!!

Cons

Not applicable I hadn’t found anything that I don’t like about it.

MR

Michaelangelo R.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Blast Onto the Web with Webit

Overall wonderful experience with Webit. I've been telling my friends about it.

Pros

Flexible, enticing, ease of use. I'm very happy with its operations.

Cons

Nothing it's near perfect. I don't feel there's some things I don't like about it.