All categories
Webit

Website building platform for small businesses

visit website

Webit Reviews

Pros

Love the team, they want to help you, they do not rush you and make sure you are satisfied. I recommend Webit to all small business owners.

Danny P.

shanayta m.

We like this program because it allows us to have a nice website for affordable price.

David M.

Cons

Sometime there are too many choices. I find myself lost in options.

B.J. O.

NO menus that have changed, and no runaround. They assign you a contact person and you get their direct dial number.

James L.

We do not get much traffic on our website and their is no feature to make a login for your customers.

Lloyd C.

Webit

Pros

As someone who had been in the software industry for almost two decades, one thing I know is software is software. The software is absolutely no better than the people that support it. Implementation was quick and painless. Support is nothing more than outstanding. I could ask nothing more from Webit.

Cons

No cons. It does everything I want and need and is a platform that will grow with me.

Business Site

Never had any issues with Webit. Great system to build your online business.

Pros

I loved how easily it was for me to update pages on the site.

Cons

The Home and Landing Page was difficult if you do not know coding.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I tell everyone about Webit!

Webit's team is AMAZING and I love working with them. Everyone is so talented and friendly, and the work they put out is amazing.

Pros

Webit is so easy to use. The team there is friendly and so talented. I'm always wowed by what they can create. The value for your money is unbeatable. I will always recommend Webit to people who are needing a site!

Cons

The only con is that I can't customize text that is part of a custom-coded piece of the site.

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Great for startup - inexpensive

Started great - ever since they put the changed in my hands it’s the same as what I had before - no real help

Pros

It was great when I started using it - I had regular calls and Webit made changes I needed.

Cons

Now I have to do everything and no monthly call

User friendly

This has been an easy process for me. Webit has followed up with me on a regular basis to make sure I was satisfied with my website. Great experience.

Pros

This software is by far the easiest to use and learn

Cons

I have no cons about this software. I am very pleased.

Festival View

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy way it integrate with the pictures quality.

Cons

I haven't had any issues to say I have a issue

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great experience from the initial consult to the design to the process of going live! great experience!

Pros

I love the design of my website it is exactly what I was looking for. I love how easy it is for my customers to find me and maneuver through the website. I am very impressed with the customer service. I really love how someone called to help me go over the functions available to me for the website. So far, I am very impressed with the service! Thank you!

Cons

n/a so far everything has run smoothly for me.

Webit is great!

It truly has been great, zero complaints.

Pros

I like that its easy to have edits made. And the inquiries come straight to my phone.

Cons

So far I like everything. Now I do feel that square space was easier for me personally to sit down and it my own site.

GREAT Website!

Absolutely fantastic. Website is beautiful and runs smooth. Customer service is great. No complaints.

Pros

WebIt made my business a phenomenal website that is easy to use for both myself and customers, but also looks fantastic. It looks "new" and "modern" and very professional. Customer service is also great at this company!

Cons

Working on trying to rank better on Google but that's a battle front on all sides. The customer service at WebIt have been great in helping me with this.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

You would not be sorry going with Webit

Excellent

Pros

They helped set everything up for us. If needed at any time we can change or add what ever we need. Webit keeps in contact with us for any and all updates that we can apply. Always very professional and courteous. Great service and reasonably priced.

Cons

Have not found anything to change they have a great service and do it well..

Website

In a word, awesome.

Pros

It has been the biggest advantage over my competitors in driving sales. The company is fast to make changes I request. Ease of their system and way of doing business is crucial to my company and they always exceed my expectations.

Cons

I rarely get to keep my same account manager. They always get promoted or something. But they have all been great.

Easy to Use at a Great Price

We have been with Webit for a couple of years now and are so pleased with our website. Moving our website to Webit was so easy, and the design team did such a great job not only making sure to get all the content transferred over but also gave our website a much need facelift. Our website now has a fresh, polished, and professional look and they continue to fine tune and help us put our best foot forward. We received so many compliments on how much easier it is to navigate and how great it looks.

Pros

I love that I can update our website myself. The software is easy to use and I can add, remove or update in just a few easy steps. It is easy to maintain and we are able to stay current without any delays. Everything I do displays in actual time so I know our website is always current.

Cons

I am currently using Google Docs to maintain our database... I would like an easier way to manage our members and our vendors. Being able to upload spreadsheets and store important business documents would also be a great benefit. We are a non-profit with a rotating board and having all information in one location would help in sharing information and having everything in one location.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Trust Me You’re in good hands!

Well, my business consist of security operations. I have lost of clients and visitors that come to my site daily. The team at webit made sure that my site is professional and attractive to new clients! I must say that the price is very affordable and I’ve been with them a year now!

Pros

It’s very easy to navigate and if you are not very tech savvy , there’s always someone willing to help in the customer service arena.

Cons

I don’t have a lot of complaints. Every time I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] takes care of all my concerns! He’s great!

Exceptional Customer Support

Pros

We it is an easy to use program that allows for simple additions of photos or quick updates.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like.

Affordable

I like webit for the most part.

Pros

Cons

I feel that our SEO could be better because I would like a higher ranking.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Solid Website Partner

We have been with them for several years, almost as long as we have been open. They built us a great user friendly website and manage it for us. Service and support is always great. And they even reach out regularly to see how we can improve things.

Pros

I love the support we receive from them. They are quick to make our changes and adjustments. They call monthly to check on us and see if we need anything done to the site.

Cons

It can sometimes take a couple days or more for bigger updates, but that's not a huge obstacle or out of the ordinary.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great Product

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is great..

Cons

Some of the buttons are hard to find. "publish" when i make changes is one of them

Will Use Webit and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Again

Excellent experience. Highly recommend them for others small businesses looking for a bang for your buck website option.

Pros

I loved the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called to check on me regularly and the team went above and beyond to help me. The price did not reflect the customer service I was given. I especially appreciated that when I wished to cancel, there was no “catch.” It was exactly what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me it was; cancel at anytime. I’ll use this team again.

Cons

I was told me SEO optimization could have been better.

Amazing website

Pros

This is very easy to use, the tech help is easy to get ahold of and fast to resolve any isses. Intergration was easy.

Cons

Not being able to choose the pictures that they use to first set up the site. I had to go back and delect images and repost new images.

Best Deal Around

Pros

Ease of use/cost and just really well managed

Cons

Nothing, absolutely everything about it is great

Best Investment I've made

My experience with Webit has been, in the best way that I can describe, the equivalent of adding that all star employee to your team. The one that people see and identify as being part of your company. The one that holds themselves to a standard that is a direct expression of your ideas and goals come to life. Webit has truly been an amazing company to work with and I could not be happier with their customer service.

Pros

The websites are extremely captivating and interactive. The design team does an outstanding job creating the web page. They're extremely easy to contact and work very hard to make sure that you're 100% satisfied with your site. The follow up after the site is published was ideal and very thorough. Webit ensures that their customers not only get a great product for an affordable price, but that their able to use the tools created for them to launch their site to the top of the google ranks with their built in SEO system. I could not be more satisfied with this company or my decision to invest in myself by means of their products!

Cons

The thing I like the least about Webit is that I didn't use them sooner!

Website

You wont go wrong with this company. See your income grow

Pros

This company is great just for a monthly price they design and host your website.

Cons

Everything is great. Nothing bad to say

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Review 1

How do we get a better google ranking? The SEO needs to be more robust. I am learning it doesn’t make sense to have the site if it isn’t converting customers. It shouldn’t just be an expense. Customer service is great.

Pros

It gives us an online presence. It reads well to the site visitors.

Cons

It works well with the business. It isn’t converting visitors to take action. Getting lots of calls from other companies wanting us to switch our web service or selling us SEO services.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great Quality and EXTREMELY user friendly!!

I can't say enough about the support staff. They get kudos all around. Extremely friendly on the phone as well as patient with newbies such as myself.

Pros

I was able to maneuver around the site with ease and play with the content before saving it to publish. The set up is step by step for each section of content and very user friendly

Cons

Not really a "con" but I was unsure how to automate my site with other software that I use.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Satisfied consumer

About nine months ago I closed the site with webit because I was relocating. That did not happen, so I contacted webit to see if they still had my sight in their archives and thankfully they did. So it took about five days before it was up and running which I feel was relatively soon.

Pros

Very easy to navigate through the website

Cons

There isn't anything I least like about the soft