Guest Post Business Apps and SaaS on GetApp
by Christophe Primault
Published on 2 July 2013
GetApp is the leading marketplace that helps businesses discover and chose business applications.
The site was established in 2010 and has been used by millions of businesses searching for business apps that are right for their needs.
As part of our efforts to provide valuable resources to business app buyers, we are running a popular blog (in Top 3 blogs for SaaS in Alltop) where we share insights, tips and opinions about business apps.
We consider guest post business submissions to the GetApp blog from anyone willing to share unique expertise related to business apps usage, and we really love it when it derived from your own personal experiences
What's in it for You?
- Guest contributors will get visibility on our site and be promoted via our social media accounts (in July 2013 over 10k Twitter business followers) and syndication partners
- Awesome brand and profile opportunity to be recognized as an industry expert
- 'Link drop' SEO opportunity. You can embed two relevant links to own content in your post for great SEO benefits
We don't accept guest submitters who are looking for a quick link in a high quality site, instead we want to offer guest posters a platform where they can share their expertise with an already established audience.
The Rules and Editorial Guidelines
Above all your content must be original and informative.
- Lists are OK but need to include at least 7 items and it should be of "Resumé-worthy" quality
- The article needs to be unique, written by you and must have never been published before elsewhere (we are always checking with a plagiarism checker)
- It needs to be focused on business needs and experiences
- It should not be perceived as commercial. You are sharing your expertise not the benefits of products
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else, in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs
- The article needs to be between 400 and 1000 words. If necessary our editor will suggest minor edits for your approval
- The article should include a title, a short summary, link anchors in the copy with the URL next to it and in parenthesis. Do not include HTML code
- We allow a self-serving link in your bio
- We never accept unethical links. Guest entries can not contain links to unethical sites, keyword/ ads stuffed pages or unrelated links. You can't include cloaked or shortened links either
- We reserve the right to add links to related content on our blog and / or website
How to submit?
- Tell us who you are, including the name and contact details of the organization you are working with (email and website at the minimum).
- Include your full name, a short by-line, a picture, your chosen link and a link to your Google+ account
- Check quality before submitting. English language only, spelling, grammar and punctuation checked. No offensive, profane, hate-oriented or subject irrelevant content
Email us: at editor (@) getapp (dot) com with the article as an attachement and with the subject line "Guest post submission"