HeadSpin Reviews

Carlos R.

Great experience and great functionality for us to be able to offer it to our customers.

Arantxazu D.

It's super friendly user and it gives you all the visibility that you might need to see how your apps and websited are performing and if your user experience is beeing negatively impacted.

Arantxazu D.

Cons

I'm not sure that there is anything missing from HeadSpin.

GC

Georgina C.

Reporting dashboard is missing which can give me the reports of my test cases.

AM

Ahsan M.

It is only in English, no other languages can be used. So if your team does not speak English, it might be an inconvenience.

4.5

Awesome course, a bit pricy but worth it

It was good

Pros

I took the Appium/Selenium fundamentals and I'm pleased to say the key insights that are shared during the course are very much worth it. It goes deep enough where I don't feel like I get lost, but not so much that it drags along.

Cons

The only con I can see is that I wasn't able to download the courses for offline viewing. I sometimes like to bring this kind of thing into a plane or outside where there's no wifi and that's a feature that's not available.

Review for Headspin

Positive

Pros

Remote access to multiple mobile / tablet devices in China

Cons

Remote access is slow and at times freezes up.

Testing scop

its good

Pros

we will learn then will discussed will ur leaders.

Cons

feature is good , kindly provide access for POC

Great place for anyone looking to look how to use Appium

Our group was looking to research, then implement, automated testing for the mobile product we develop. This site is still helping us transition from all manual testing to automation. It provided a very easy and took a very intimidating subject and broke it down to sections and pieces that are easy to understand and move forward with. Not just that, but now I also got to look around and the different programs and languages available to use with Appium and that helps decide which we end up using.

Pros

Regardless of what you use Appium with, there's something here for you. This is how I'm learning to programmatically control our testing, something new to me and to our company.

Cons

I'm not sure that there is anything missing from HeadSpin. There are more courses than I can use, the ones I do use are clear, easy to follow, and I get to practice on our actual devices. I never had cause to use support, so there's nothing I can say about that either. Great work, keep it up!

Best mobile KPI capture in the market

Pros

Profiling sessions, waterfall view, issue pallets

Cons

Frequent updates on devices often results in device unavailability.

Interesting Automation

Pros

Real devices and nice dashboard help with automation

Cons

Complicated setup, sometimes device can be off. api not working all the time. DB questions Nimbleapp should support Android 9 - 11 asap

Seamless performance kpi capture for mobile platforms

Time to market, user mobile experience in production was improved drastically.

Pros

Ui is very intuitive to showcase all the issues pallets which is like the war room analysis- where u have everything to find the bottleneck.

Cons

Frequent device software updates without the notification

Overall a Good Device Farm

Of the device farms I used, Amazon and Samsung, HeadSpin is the best choice. It allows me to run test scrips that require SMS which is a no no on Samsung devices.

Pros

It is easy to install apps on the HeadSpin devices and run Appium test. Test scripts run fast on both iOS and Android. The interface is easy to understand. The recording of the test run is easy to understand and gives detail information on which step of the test script were executed.

Cons

There is sometimes an issue with the device becoming available after stopping a test script before it is complete. After the test scripts execute completely, the device becomes available for all to use. It would be nice for me to 'checkout' the device for my entire session.

Life savior during pandemic

We are using this to test mobile sdk and this product lets us test in both platform with ease

Pros

This product was easy to use and most of all it helped us to test without interruption during pandemic.

Cons

I wish we could track the network calls with ease.

Makes Testing easy

Pros

Deployment is easy and on demand any device can be setup

Cons

Very slow sometimes. Hence testing is difficult

HeadSpin - A step above

Pros

Product capability and ease of use. Customer service is excellent

Cons

Slightly on higher side about price. Should have easier way to lease physical devices as well on prem

XCUITest

Pros

I was able to find a unique course for XCUITest that I didn't see anywhere else.

Cons

1) I waited for about 2 months when XCUITest will be available. The course was with a note as Coming Soon. After 2 months I used the option to ask questions about this course and got a reply after one week. I got the option to be a beta tester for this course, which gave me immediate access to the course. 2) The last module of the same course was with the same note as Coming Soon. Now I am waiting for another ~2 months last module to be open. The last module has important information such as run XCUITests on real devices or integration with Jenkins.

Best Cloud platform for everything you need

Overall its very good and very productive for us.

Pros

Parallel execution, Performance capture, video recording, audio test automation, ease of accessing the devices.

Cons

some times dashboards takes time to load.

The Best in the Market

Pros

1. Easy of Deployment 2. Rich APIs 3. AI-based Issue detection Engine. 4. Issue/Suggestions Cards 5. Host/Domain based metrics 6. Detailed HTTP Traffic Metrics 7. Video MOS and KPIs 8. Dashboard/Grafana

Cons

Device reservations. The only API-based locking is available, looking forward to UI-based reservation feature.

Best product

Pros

Ease of use Large number of devices Reuse devices from pool

Cons

Unavailable devices Running more than 10 devices simultaneously

As Admin

its a really good experience using this platform , really satisfied

Pros

help to assure my hybrid bundles. help me for my financial service app testing give me best insights of my network performance give me best testing of my mobile phones performance in different application

Cons

reporting dashboard is missing which can give me the reports of my test cases

Honest Review

Pros

Connected intelligence, analytics and ease of integration makes it easy to use.

Cons

User interface and user experience can be improved.

Nice product

Pros

any device , any network, simple to use , easy to plugin

Cons

Pricing , user manual , knlowledgebase , turn around time

Great Product for global mobile delivery testing

Great Product. Simplifies the ease of testing and offers great integration options.

Pros

Headspin provides an intergrated global platform for SMS/voice testing delivery accross all carriers. It is a must-have tool for communication software companies

Cons

Cost of adding new numbers and carriers is relatively high.

Solution for Simulating iOS Device

Pros

I needed to simulate an iOS device. Didn't want to use my personal phone. Made it easy to uncover a bug while not having to leave my browser or even reach for my pocket.

Cons

Pricing, if I only need to test a few scenarios a month, I wish there was a more affordable plan than $30 per month. Even if the time I could use on an iOS device was quite lmited.

Amazing Tool

Great support including response time from Sales [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and Engineering ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Pros

able to check network performance in real time based. Perfect compatibility.

Cons

To support Japanese display or multi (two) byte for foreign language.

HeadSpin-Future Generation Market

It was nice and will be a drastic change in near future

Pros

It is ease to use and user friendly..A Person can interact with the software easley and can lear a lot from this.

Cons

Not much famous among market and less people know about it

HeadSpin

Cons

Useful for remote device testing on mobile apps

Accessing as many devices as possible for product feature testing without having to engage with test recruits, which reduces our cost where we have the devices owned.

Pros

It was easy to use a device located in the same/different country through the interface and install an application for testing purposes on the remote device.

Cons

It was not easy to navigate for a first time user and I needed to be onboarded as a user.

Simple acceptable global test solution

Its acceptable but still needs performance improvement

Pros

Ability to run tests on mobile devices located at different locations globally and as well as ease of use.

Cons

I still think performance wise accessing mobile devices at different countries and running tests can be improved as much as possible to real device feel like in hand.