PHP CRUD Generator

Create a complete Admin Dashboard from your MySQL Database

PHP CRUD Generator Reviews

Pros

It's well designed, well coded, flexible and comes with comprehensive documentation. Installs easily and the support is first rate plus it comes with an excellent form building software attached.

MP

Michael P.

Great script, months and months of work saved. All you need to create a professional CRUD application.

CG

Claudio G.

As an administrator I love it and our membership secretary finds it saves him time now that our membership form is linked to the Crud database.

MP

Michael P.

Cons

Some basic functionalities missing, then implemented over time.

AM

Alberto M.

SC

Sergio C.

4.9

A perfect solution

I am using this software to help the storage of biological data.

Pros

The way the software handles related tables. The option to edit a record in the same table (Edit in Place). The possibility of having different users with different permissions.

Cons

Of course, you need to know about SQL databases. But, in my opinion, this is software for advanced users.

Excellent right out of the box

We are using this to modernise our cycling club membership system and it has proved to be a great fit. The fact that you can customise varous aspects being of particular use. As an administrator I love it and our membership secretary finds it saves him time now that our membership form is linked to the Crud database

Pros

Cons

Nothing I disliked. some problems with acheiving certain customisations but that is down to my lack of knowledge and support soon sorted it out for me

Amazing app for the money

I love it, amazing product that helped me with advanced tasks, admin dashboard. I believe it is amazing tool that even beginners can use.

Pros

Customization options that are limitless. You can build admin dashboard and custom pages in no time, that look and feel professional, with less effort.

Cons

Only little thing that I would change, would add few dots in documentation for beginners. This tool is very powerful on its own, but with little knowledge in coding it is even more powerful.

Great Job

Pros

The easy and practical approach, providing the necessary tools for the rapid creation of all forms for data manipulation.

Cons

necessary for logical or other reasons, to divide the entry / edition of the data in several different scenarios / forms independents from each other

Professional quality admin panels in minutes

Take the time to get used to this tool and it will save you a ton of time building an admin panel from scratch. Even though the issues I came across were self induced [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was super responsive (within timezone constraints) and very helpful. Once I'd created my first admin panel this helped me realize some mistakes I'd made in building my database - that's an added bonus. Well worth the money! If you agonize over admin panel design, even if your data set isn't huge, this is going to make life a lot easier for you. I would hazard a guess the ROI is going to be realized in a short period of time.

Pros

It can take me days to craft a decent admin panel, and even then I need to find the snippets of code I use - or rewrite code etc. Once I learned the nuances of the product it took me minutes to create a state of the art admin panel.

Cons

There is a learning curve here - it's a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed - but - there is a ton of documentation and how to's, as well as the author being very responsive to questions

Excellent tool for making from single tables to a full system

My experience was really satisfactory. I got the necessary help from the creator when I needed and I got a nice system develped from scratch without writing a single line of code.

Pros

Ease of use, strong database relational definitions, great range of field types, username and password definition to enable security levels, two ways of data filtering: simple way for non-programmers, complex way for users with SQL knowledge. Responsive design to enable desktop and mobile developments. Multi language development.

Cons

Some minor bugs should be corrected but don't affect too much it's usability. Installation process may result confusing. Not possible to create a "view only" form type, only Create, Update or Delete forms are implemented. Documentation isn't as complete as I would like.

Geat tool for managing databases through simple forms

It helped to improve the quality of db management within our non-profit organisation

Pros

power, efficiency, support and again support

Cons

better user manual and examples to allow even easier implementation and setup by final user

Great product and support

Pros

PHPCG makes it easy to develop competent PHP CRUDs for MySQL db's. The underlying PHP Formbuilder is a powerful toolkit to leverage for this.

Cons

Occasionally there are non-intuitive bits in the dev, but the documentation and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]' support easily offset this.

Easy to install, use and provides a beautiful user interface

Need a tool to help me update lookup tables without spending time doing development.

Pros

The PHP CRUD generator is an outstanding tool for developing all of the CRUD functionality needed for your tables. It is easy to generate the screens with excellent default settings. There is a lot of flexibility in how you set up the screens and they look professional. It has knowledge of the data structures and can easily generate the SELECT drop downs for the lookup table. I was also impressed with the quick response answers I got when I needed technical support.

Cons

I have not run into any problems and it is not missing any of the features that I need.

Very Good product

Pros

Easy to use and configure. Good information

Cons

Complexity of the licensing system. Could be easier to switch servers

Very good script for building app admin panels

I have used similar scripts in past, but ended up abandoning them after a few weeks because they were missing some important features, or bacause they were buggy. Miglisoft created a feature-rich script that allows to perform CRUD operations and create complete admin panels for web or mobile applications. The developer did provide me good support in reasonable times and fixed the (few bugs) that I found. I will be using this product in different projects to speed up the creation of backend admin panels.

Pros

- easy and quick installation - use of good third-party library - good support from the developer

Cons

- a bit slow - Iexperienced some bugs, but the developer fixed them quickly.

Very good script!

Our company using this script for stock movement.

Pros

Very simply installation and implementation.

Cons

Czech language is missing for setup and instalation but this is nice to have only ;)

Great script

Pros

Cons

Customer Support is great, always quick response.

Great value for the money

Pros

Ease of use, quality of documentation, speed of support

Cons

So far there is nothing negative to say about PHPCG

Awesome CRUD Generator

Pros

Easy to install, customize and with great graphic packages.

Cons

Some basic functionalities missing, then implemented over time.

Perfect Form Builder

Pros

Easy to make a form for any CRUD page without any code. I make a backend management interface by CRUD Generator in one day, it is a very good experience for me.

Cons

May provide more convenient way to embed form into other web platform