CogniDox Reviews

4.67/5 (6 reviews)

Trevor Gainey

A great value product with excellent features and unparalleled support

Reviewed 2017-08-11

Enhanced document control and system managementAs a Management Systems Consultant, I was introduced to this package by two clients who had already been using it. I found it to be very powerful and quick to learn. Several other clients have independently chosen to use this solution and I can see why. I have used many document management packages across my client base and CogniDox is by far the best-featured product I have come across. The more you use it the more you learn what it can do for enhancing your management system and optimizing your organization's effectiveness. In addition, the customer support is outstanding, with timely and helpful support provided in real time, and openness to enhancement going forward.

Tanja Rastad

Good software and outstanding support

Reviewed 2015-06-15

Our company has used Cognidox for a few years. We used a simple net drive before, so it has been challenging to get people used to document management system concepts such as document numbers as containers, and the added steps needed to create and manage content in a structured way. It was however a necessary change as the company grew. We have had some difficulties, for example with the automatic PDF conversion and automatic modification of document properties in MS Office, but for the most part it has worked well. The web interface is easier to use than other DMS I have tried. The strongest point of Cognidox is the excellent customer support, which is very quick and effective.

Tom Gaskell

Extremely powerful and capable - but easy-to-use - document management system

Reviewed 2015-05-05

Can provide all the document management we need - to ISO 9001 and well beyond - making finding and controlling documents very easy and highly effective. Also offers great added value functionality, specifically the built-in Intranet / graphical Quality Management System which we have just chosen to replace our previous SharePoint-based system (for ease of use, cost, and maintainability reasons). Customer service is a bonus - CogniDox is highly responsive both to requests for assistance and suggestions for future enhancements.

Neil Carrington

Excellent Document Control Tool with Exceptional Customer Support

Reviewed 2015-05-19

CogniDox provides us with an excellent DMS for full auditable control across a wide range of document types for the benefit of individual areas and cross-departmental work. The functionality of the system is extensive, at both document and category levels, and provides efficiency and accuracy in dealing with our documentation. Exceptional customer support provides swift responses and well-explained solutions to any issues, with the added benefit of being fully open to customer suggestions on system modifications.

Rob Leighton

Customer Service - Second to None

Reviewed 2015-05-01

We have had CogniDox DMS installed in our company for about 18 months and the after care service is excellent. CogniDox has a huge amount of functionality and it takes a little time to use it to its full extent. I ask a question about something that I want to do and they reply back to you very quickly and always so helpful. An excellent product with excellent customer service.

Martin Jackson

Cognidox support

Reviewed 2016-05-31

I've been a user of Cognidox almost since its inception. Just wanted to say what great support Cognidox provide - questions are answered promptly and difficulties always overcome. Also seems to be almost 24x7 with a very small team, most impressive. Martin