Pigeon Documents Logo

Pigeon Documents

Streamlined and secure file sharing platform

Pigeon Documents Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Right now there is no backend integrations with my storage platform.
Occasionally, I'll have an older client who wants to bring the physical documents into my office, or mail them, but this platform works for every other client.

Jordan S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

The best way to transfer and manage documents with clients

Pigeon has become a one-stop-shop for me to easily request, send and track everything I need from clients. My entire business process has become a lot easier since I introduced Pigeon to the team. I love that I no longer need to keep track of documents that I need to collect from clients in my head, and scan through my email to confirm that I received the documents. I didn't realize how much a software could help streamline my document collection process.

Pros

Automatic reminders means that clients remember to upload documents without me wasting valuable time following up and emailing clients. I can request and even bulk-send documents in just a few seconds. Pigeon is very easy to use and looks significantly better than most document management tools

Cons

None that come to my mind. It’s an awesome platform.

Josh L.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Pigeon saved my day

In my work, I need to send and receive many documents from third parties. My email was way overcluttered and I could not track anything. Then came Pigeon; it totally changed how I did business. Now all client document transfers I have in one, easy-to-track place. Total gamechanger.

Pros

Pigeon's workflow, from template creation to document retrieval is seamless, intuitive, and revolutionary. It's a wonder nothing like this was on the market before because it totally transformed how I do work in the best way. With ease, I am able to retrieve vital documents from clients without having to hassle them or manually track the progress of each document. This tool will be at the core of my daily routine for a long time.

Cons

If I had to change one thing about Pigeon, it would be wanting to be able to change the colors on my home page. I like the colors now, but want to change it to green. Other than that, nothing I didn't like!

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

The most efficient document management tool

Pigeon is the only platform I've ever seen that lets you request documents in just one step. I don't have to go create folders, copy links to secure portals and write out an email (or copy and paste a template) into an email that my clients don't want to read. Instead, I just load my Pigeon checklist template, add my client contact and send! Pigeon takes care of the rest.

Pros

You can put your logo and color scheme on every document request and send. Automatically reminds customers about their outstanding requests (the feature is optional). The most secure process

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

I recommend Pigeon for your business

The first time I saw Pigeon's dashboard I felt a wave of relief. I can't believe other platforms don't have an organized dashboard like Pigeon. With the dashboard you can see every document request you've made and organize it by title, name, last update and its status. With just one scan you can confirm that you have all the documents you need from your clients, and which files are still outstanding. You can even see when clients read your email when you send files. A wonderful platform!

Pros

The dashboard relieves so much stress! I love knowing that my brand grows with every Pigeon request/send because of their custom branding feature. No more follow up emails (thanks to their auto-reminders)

Cons

No mobile app yet, but your clients can still upload documents from their phone so it's not really a problem

jp

julian p.

Construction, 51-200 employees

I couldn't run my business without Pigeon

Pros

Clients feel comfortable sending their sensitive information. They always send the documents on time (because of auto-reminders). I love the custom branding option

Cons

In today's online business environment, it is so important to have a secure platform. However, in my line of business, clients are often hesitant to get acquainted with new online platforms. That is why Pigeon is so important to my business. Pigeon makes the highest level of security easily accessible to a non technical crowd. Rarely (if ever) do I ever get questions from my clients asking me how to...

Real Estate, 10,001+ employees

You probably need Pigeon

If you are looking for a faster, easier and more secure way to exchange documents with your clients, Pigeon is the right choice. I must say that I was inherently skeptical about changing processes since I thought it would be difficult to learn how to operate a new product, but Pigeon made it extremely easy to get started. A few things make Pigeon truly unique among document management platforms. First,...

Pros

I take online security very seriously, and Pigeon is second-to-none. Pigeon's dashboard helps to keep my business organized. Pigeon has automatic reminders so my clients actually upload documents on time

Cons

Hard to think of any really. love the product!

Adam S.

Apparel & Fashion, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easily request documents from clients

This platform makes my life significantly easier. I used to just keep track of the documents I needed in my head and would honestly forget about a document or two on occasion. Now, I barely even have to think about it. Pigeon takes care of it for me with automatic reminders, status updates and open receipts. My clients love Pigeon too, since it's very easy for them to use and they know that I'm taking their security seriously. At this point, I couldn't imagine running a business without Pigeon.

Pros

Custom branding that looks really good for client interactions. Many security features including end-to-end encryption and 2FA. Automatic reminders to so I can stop chasing people for documents

Cons

Right now there is no backend integrations with my storage platform.

DH

Danielle H.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Pigeon gets the job done!

Pigeon is a game-changer for businesses that need to collect documents and other information from clients. The process is way easier and more intuitive than things like Citrix ShareFile, Box and Dropbox. I strongly recommend Pigeon!

Pros

My logo and color schemes are on the requests which makes clients comfortable and helps with my branding. It takes me just 3 clicks to make requests at this point. No more writing up long emails with a link to my Dropbox! Pigeon's interface is very intuitive and easy to use for businesses and their clients

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to upload my contact list but I just sent it to them and they uploaded it for me. The team is very responsive.

Elan A.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

3-click document collection

I collect MANY documents from my clients. I used to have two assistants help with every step from creating lists of documents I need, to writing emails and following up when clients forget to upload documents, to organizing them once they are sent. Pigeon handles all of this for me now, and I couldn't be happier.

Pros

Truly 3-clicks to request documents. Includes reminder emails to my clients when they have outstanding documents. Branding

Cons

The checklists could use sections headers to differentiate between categories

Mitchell S.

Political Organization, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

A great tool

Pigeon is a MUST HAVE for any client service business. Without easy, streamlined and secure document collection processes, documents can be forgotten, time gets wasted and running a business is more stressful. Moreover, clients respond positively to a professionalized process (especially one that emphasizes security and lets you highlight your business' brand). If you have fewer than 5 employees, it...

Pros

Pigeon makes high level security EASY. Pigeon keeps me updated with email notifications. Pigeon helps build my brand

Cons

I don't think they have a Desktop Application or program

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Clients love Pigeon!

Pigeon has helped my business in a big way. I originally thought that a document collection platform might make my business a bit easier to manage, but it has done so much more than just that. Since I started using Pigeon, more clients come back and refer family and friends.The process of uploading documents used to be a burden for my cleints but it's easier now. I get a lot of feedback from clients that they're happy someone is finally making online security easy.

Pros

Pigeon is the easiest software to use. Makes requesting and sending documents fast. My business looks more professional because of custom branding

Cons

No Cons for me, it works great and I wish I had it earlier!

Investment Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Best platform for securely sending files

Pigeon is easily the best platform I've come across for sending documents. It's extremely secure, very easy to use, and has lots of convenient features. As someone who cares a lot about security and does not like to share documents via insecure methods like Email attachments and Dropbox, Pigeon is exactly what I needed. I love the design of the product, and the simple interface made it easy to pick up and use right away. I would highly recommend using Pigeon for sending or requesting files.

Pros

1) Extremely secure platform that puts me at ease when sharing sensitive documents 2) Very efficient, can upload and send in just a few clicks 3) Simple user interface make things easy

Cons

Not much really that I can think of. Maybe they could add better thumbnails for the attachments, but that’s a very minor visual thing.

Media Production, 10,001+ employees

Great software

If you're in the market for a document request and management platform, look no further. You won't find anything easier, more efficient and cheaper. Plus they give a month long free trial with each of their plans.

Pros

Custom branding tools looks great. I get notified when my clients open the files I send them. Bulk document requests and sends

Cons

Haven't come across anything yet. So far so good.

RL

Rob L.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fast, easy and secure!

100 times better than Citrix ShareFile. I couldn't recommend it more strongly!

Pros

Checklist/template/tracking tools save me 5-7 hours every week. Very intuitive -.almost never have confused clients or employees . Clearly organizes my clients' documents

Cons

Just a personal preference but the document dropzone size is a little too large for my liking

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Amazing document collection tool

Pigeon is not too complicated and really easy to start using. Exchanging documents with clients shouldn't be complicated and Pigeon simplifies the process. 5 out 5 stars for me.

Pros

Organized dashboard ease of mind. Intuitive and easy to use and train employees on the software

Cons

It would be nice to have thumbnails and previews for the attachments when uploading documents.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Faster and easier document collection

After trying out many of the different document mangement platforms, I can confidently say that no tool makes it faster and easier to collect documents than Pigeon. Pigeon saves me at least 3-5 hours every week and also saves me many headaches. I would strongly recommend it to anyone interested in saving time while making their entire business process easier.

Pros

I spend way less time on document management because of templates. Auto-reminders help and look professional. The whole process is more organized because of tracking tools and their dashboard

Cons

Zero issues. I don't have any problems with the product.

CH

Charles H.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Easiest document management software to use

If you don't want to spend months learning and integrating a new product with your team, Pigeon is the tool for you. In addition to making the whole process more efficient, Pigeon is easy to learn and integrate with your team. The Pigeon team was very responsive to any questions we had and even lead a demo for the whole team answering our questions. Overall, I would strongly recommend this product.

Pros

The checklists help organize document collection. It is the most secure tool on the market. Amazing design.

Cons

We did not experience any setbacks with the software.

SP

Sam P.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easily worth the monthly fee

Other softwares of this quality cost my business way more each month. Pigeon helps my mid-sized business just as much and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If you just test their free trial, I'm sure you'll be a customer before you know it.

Pros

Clients understand exactly how to use it. Speeds up our process. Keeps clients in the loop with reminders and notifications

Cons

None - has everything I need, really no complaints