All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Renderforest Video Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Renderforest is a good online tool for you if you can afford it. Its editing capability is not that complex but they provide stock image and videos which is a good and time-saving option.

Debjit B.

Read the full review
Save you lots of time because there is lots of templates to chose from. Also it is easy to use and the support team is amazing, they reply very quickly to the inquiries.

karim A.

Read the full review
I highly recommend you get on that free trial first and see if you like it because it saved me a huge some of money having a third party do this for me on a few of our video projects.

Kasey B.

Read the full review

Cons

Its options to do single purchase are deceiving when advertised and it ends up being very expensive for a non subscription purchase.

Christian A.

Read the full review
Perhaps this is a bad integration of the Russian language and a small selection of fonts in Russian.

Elnara K.

Creative, Innovative, Impressive

That's impressive! Amazing! Beautiful! Outstanding! The first service which helped me to create, visualize and implement my ideas, but finally I started to create my own videos, with my face and voice, but Renderforest taught me how to present my ideas into logical, laconic, beautiful, rational and clear way. It is the best tool for creating short cartoon videos I have ever used. The main thing which makes this company unique is that they help to make your videos inspiring, influential, motivational, encouraging, meaningful and valuable. Your videos matters. Renderforest is born to inspire. It is really precious.

Pros

A really powerful tool to visualize and present your ideas. You can create any explanation cartoon, business logo presentation, educational cartoon, commercials, whatever you like! Besides, you can create a landing page which will suit your cartoons. Well, it is really inspiring and impressive. And you can use the native music tracks or your own tracks. You can add your own pictures, quotes or statements....

Cons

Price plans are a little bit misleading. For instance, if you are not a huge, international company but yet you want to create some beautiful videos for you friends without watermarks, but quite a small number of videos (30 videos per month or fewer), you probably don't need expensive plans, but Renderforest doesn't really explain what kind of price plan to choose in this case. Is it marketing of something? A little bit discouraging... If you need only 1 video daily...

Olga , Thanks a lot for your feedback! We extremely appreciate it!

RENDERFOREST: THE BEST ANIMATION VIDEOS MAKER

It was one of my best decision to enroll with RENDERFOREST. From day 1 I started creating professional marketing videos which helped me a lot improving my financial situation.

Pros

Renderforest super easy user interface provides tons of services in one place. If you are looking to promote your brand just go for it. It's just INCREDIBLE. Top class explainer videos,2D or 3D animation,animated logos for businesses, website hosting plans and much much more. If you still need support, their customer care support is truly world class especially Lusi. Just forget about the huge digital marketing costs, Renderforest is the best way to promote your brand without any kind of knowledge about animation.

Cons

There are no cons in Renderforest. I create awesome animation videos without any kind of knowledge as well as their world class customer care support are always there for me.

Awesome, But Way Too Expensive

Great experience, just leaves your wallet sad.

Pros

The quality of the content you can create on Renderforest is top notch but buying a software that allows you to create similar content is cheaper in the long run. Other apps and sites in the same category are similar prices (monthly charges through subscriptions) but considering this can be outsourced or just done yourself for much less money I personally feel the price is too high for these services. If you have the money I highly recommend Renderforest because it does create beautiful high quality content that is customizable and the site and app are easy to use, but like I said, there are cheaper options for the same quality.

Cons

I think they need more templates but that is just nit picking, they actually have a good selection if you're creating once a week content. As someone that creates and releases content daily though, there needs to be more templates.

Lost

Frustrating. Presumably, I can add voice and animation, but I don't know how.

Pros

There is a free version. Unless I learn more about it, there are no pros to using it.

Cons

Okay, I have just started, so maybe after a while my view will change; however, for now this product is practically useless for me. I have been looking for a good free replacement for Xtranormal since it went down almost a decade ago. I want something that will allow my young students to make an animated story. I saw Renderforest praised on neutral sites like Quora, so I thought I'd give it a try....

To create animations and intros on the go, easy with Renderforest!

Renderforest is used by us to cerate short video advertisements and intros for various campaigns or for business proof of concept projects and presentations, so far besides a slightly high cost, it has been a great platform.

Pros

Stunning! The best platform online to convert my ideas into into consistent, abbreviated and delightful video animations. The primary reason which makes it special is that they help to make your recordings moving, compelling, inspirational and empowering, to make them significant and important as well. - Super easy interface to operate and compatible with various devices as everything happens online. - A variety of beautiful templates available, suitable for all kinds of uses. - Smooth animations effects, sleek and modern, and the rendering is fast. - Good library of background music for intros. - Landing pages can also be designed. - Inspiration is the best thing Renderforest provides, if you are feeling down, lack of ideas, then that is the place to be.

Cons

- Plans are a little misleading, the number of intros are limited in each plan and the lower priced plans also have limited quality for each intro. - Some templates have restrictions in word length or pictures or sizes which aren't really necessary from a design or space perspective. - No fine tuning available. - Low quality previews, they should be a little higher quality for better visualization. - No 4K video renders available, they have to keep up with the times.

Make great videos with Renderforest

Renderforest is awesome software for creating video content. It's very helpful in making explained videos, intros as well as product promos. I love it and I recommend it

Pros

I like the numerous templates as well as how they are categorized. This makes it easier to find the perfect item. I like how I can edit and customize scenes to suite my own situation.

Cons

Despite working flawlessly, there were two instances where it froze during the rendering process. This wasted time and I had to go back and render again. It often works perfectly though

Milton, thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate it! Feel free to get in touch with our support team if you face any rendering issue :) It's our pleasure to assist you.

Renderforest uno de los mejores

Como organización sin fines de lucro, me ha ayudado mucho al no contar con un equipo de diseño para poder crear yo mismo excelentes publicaciones en redes sociales y en Youtube.

Pros

El software es estupendo si quieres hacer video marketing, te ofrece cientos de plantillas desde animaciones 3d y 2d hasta presentaciones corporativas, kits para Youtubers y slides para fotografías.

Cons

Tal vez el único punto a mejorar es la edición entre la música de la biblioteca y el voice over.

Christian, thank you so much for your feedback! We highly appreciate it! The team is doing its best to improve the platform, enhance it with different features, and give more flexibility to its precious customers! Feel free to get in touch with our support team if you face any rendering issue :) It's our pleasure to assist you.

I LOVE RENDERFOREST!!!!

Pros

I just LOVE using this service. It helps bring my designs to life! I am so grateful to have found this gold nugget!!! Not to mention, their customer service is absolutely wonderful - the friendliest folks on the planet = ) <3 Love you guys! Thank you for creating this handy tool = )

Cons

Nothing. I love everything about them. Excellent tool available at your fingertips.

Renderforest Video

After finding Renderforest online, I will return to complete additional videos or adds. I have already and will continue to refer other users to Renderforest. I ordered an intro video and just prior to including it in my video for my business, I observed the tag line was not centered with the logo. A quick screenshot and email to them and it was fixed incredibly fast. Excellent communication with their customer service.

Pros

Renderforest has a great website platform. Incorporating my logo into an intro video was very easy and allowed great personalization from their templates.

Cons

There were a few templates that I would have liked to use but there was not enough customization for the colors to match my logo.

makes quality videos

I made several videos very easily. I just had a few issues specifically with "Android scenes" (mismatches of resolutions and logo alignment) But thanks to the support team, I 've been able to get the perfect videos out of it.

Pros

Easy to use, makes good quality videos, large choice of scenes

Cons

a few bugs in the "Android scenes", some mismatches between resolution asked and real resolution needed.

Renderforest a game changer for us

Ever since we found Renderforest its been a game changer for us when it comes to promoting our agency. Over the past few years other agencies have tried to make videos but they can't compare to what we are able to produce with Renderforest. While we use other tools to create videos nothing can compare to the easy of use, great customer service, a huge selection of templates, and the price they charge was a no brainier for us. These guys have made my job easy and we end up being the envy of other agencies when it comes to promoting what we do. THANK YOU!!!!!

Pros

Hands down its the "ease of use" that makes this a pleasure to use. Over the past few years they keep adding more features and services that just enhances the quality of the service. The amount of templates you have to pick from is endless. Everything is simply just point and click to get your videos to look how you want them to. I've used Adobe After Effects to create videos which does take...

Cons

No dedicated iOS or Android app (however the website is very mobile friendly). Sometimes depending on the time of day the render time of a video can take longer.

Using Renderforest

I'm using Renderforest for an online course for parents who would like to teach their children to read English. The pilot group has told me that the children loved the animations, and watched the clips over and over again. I was easily able to combine animations, videos, music and voiceovers with the material I'm teaching. Whenever I had technical questions, the support team replied quickly with clear answers to my questions.

Pros

First of all, the customer support is amazing. The program is essentially easy to use, but whenever I did have questions, they were answered quickly and courteously so that I could continue working without losing time. The animations are very cute and it's easy to have both music and voiceover going at the same time, with control over each. Changes are easy to make, and the free previews mean that you can keep working on a project for free until the results are satisfactory enough for a quality export. As for the graphics, the possibities are almost endless. Most importantly, the final product looks very professional.

Cons

For my specific projects, I would have appreciated a few more fonts to choose from. I also would like to be able to copy a scene from one project into another project more easily.

Redefining video making with Renderforest

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Pros

Renderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.

Cons

Despite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of ART !

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Pros

The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

Cons

For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

Create high resolution videos just from your browser

Pros

Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

Cons

The only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Pros

RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you. The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music...

Cons

Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography

Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

Pros

I absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!

Cons

I don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Pros

Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service...

Cons

More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

Simple yet Effective for your brand

I've used Renderforest for making videos for my Youtube Channel. Uploading a logo or images has been something that made the process easier for me. I definitely encourage more people to use it.

Pros

What drew me to Renderforest was it's easy use. I used this for multiple projects, including creating Youtube Videos that would excite whoever is visiting to stay longer. The simple interface allows me to make a video quickly and effectively. It's features is good enough to make your videos look SUPER professional if you don't have the specs for a program on your computer. I've used Adobe After Effects for my music themed videos before, and it takes up ALOT of space. RenderForest makes everything simple and easy to access. I suggest this to people who are looking for a cheaper option, but something that is easy to navigate AND have depth of content.

Cons

I wish the free version had more features. There were times in the beginning where I would have a great idea for my video, but the free limitations put a halt to my project.

The Best Free Online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker

I use RenderForest to create my YouTube Courses intros and Promotional Videos for my YouTube channel. It really helped me in past when I was not able to pay some expert to create these videos. With it's free membership I was able to export videos in HD and that's the main thing that I really appreciate in RenderForest.

Pros

RenderForest is the best free online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker. It allows us to quickly, easily and affordably create logo Animations, Slide Shows, White Board videos, Explainer Videos and Promotional Videos. It also allows user to create these videos in HD Quality for free. (You can also pay to get premium services). Best for Small business & newbies who don't have money to pay for these services.

Cons

Customer support have to be improved. You can get your answer in 24 hours but sometime it takes up to 3 days.

Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares

Pros

Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

Cons

While creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much. Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap. Thanks again for your time. Have a nice day. Roman

Greatest Experience Ever

Overall experience is full of fun, passionate and supportive.

Pros

I have never made a video before. On Renderforest website I was so excited to explore high quality and creative templates and tailor them to form my own unique project. I have the greatest experience not only with the website or products, but also with the customer service they provide. The support team is prompt in reply, effective and patient in communication and a positive attitude ready to help. Thank you for your support of my first video project. I have enjoyed the experience so much that making video with Renderforest is my new hobby now.

Cons

Maybe more ability to edit text, including language display other than English, font size and line spacing adjustments. More scenes reflecting people from other cultural background.

Hi Lili. We are happy that you enjoy our platform. Also we want to say. that what you have mentioned in cons will be approved during the time. We are working on them.

Best templates

Other sites took me a long time to make a video I wanted, renderforest took me half the time. Their templates are slick & has a variety to suit anyone The simple drag and drop for pictures make it so much easy & the background music makes the video even better If your designing a video, don’t look anywhere else.... just go here

Pros

Best site for easy to use templates, the customer service team are always on hand to help tweak your video too. Like me I have no design skills, but when u look through their own templates, u can take one & then edit it to suit you

Cons

This site has everything u need Customer service are excellent Templates are mind blowing I haven’t found anything that I don’t like

Dear Nathan, thank you very much for your super nice review. We are always there to help you create professional videos on your own.

Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool

Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

Pros

For a beginner in Video Creation, Its simply best solution available in market, its easy, quick, simple and ready to use tool with no prior brainier knowledge of video editing is required and its templates are very effective in passing the message to consumers and its fast and no dependence on third party vendors now. Its our idea, our executive and our uploading to websites.

Cons

It only allows to use one template at a time, it should allow to use atleast 3 templates in one video so it will add dynamics to quality of video and pricing is based on number of downloads , instead it should be for each templates.

Hey dear Sumegha. We are thankful for your review. Our team is working hard to make your video and logo creation experience better and better. What about using many templates in the same video we will take it into account for sure.

Great resource

Pros

I find this website a great go-to place when you are just starting to build your branding and can’t afford a dedicated designer, or when you need visuals for non-profit projects, like presentations, etc. It is very easy to use and has a wide selection of styles and visuals among which every user will surely find something fit for their taste. I have extensively used the logo-maker as well as have given the video function a try, and I must say it is a great tool that allows you to make intros and logo reveals without any knowledge in video editing or motion graphics. I’ve only used free version so I have dealt with watermarks and small logo sizes but if you’re looking for a great tool to get started with your ideas, you can definitely upgrade and get clean and larger files.

Cons

I’d like to be able to have a free trial option where I’d be able to create and download full-size files (with a limitation of, say, 3 downloads), but the current options are also fair enough.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.